Handmade Satanic Rosary (with essence of John Cena!)

Magical tools that we use in our workings
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hello everyone,

I know I'm getting better with the clickbait titles :D but in a way, it's legitimate. Let me explain myself.

One thing I've read a lot about is the practice of chanting or vibrating demonic enns or Nordic runes or the like. Typically, there's a guideline of how many times it should be done in one cycle. Some sects of "spiritual Satanism" have their own Satanic rosaries for chanting an enn, stating an affirmation, then going back to chanting the enn. For example, it might be one big bead after every 9 small beads so you chant 9 times then when you reach the big bead, you state your affirmation such as "wealth is coming to me now" or something like that. Also, the real rosary OGs are the monks with their mala beads of 108. I believe one source (might have been JoS, might have been here) said that chanting the enn this many times or a multiple of this many times would get the demon's attention. Without such a tool, the typical Satanist would struggle to keep track of just how many times an enn was chanted just by counting in one's head. Therefore, I decided to get one - or rather, make one.

Why did I decide to make one when capitalism is at its rosy heights? Because I thrive on dissonance; this is the mala rosary I made:
r1.jpg
r1.jpg (46.49 KiB) Viewed 5536 times
Am I screwing with you? Yes and no. It looks like a cringey, old-fashioned "this is what grandma pressed into my trembling hands as she passed away in front of me at the age of 9", "this house constantly smells like prunes" Roman Catholic rosary. Or, to the more modern friends, a vintage pearl necklace. Nothing Satanic here - heck, you might not even see it altogether... kinda like John Cena. Also, I'm pretty proud of the design; it's made so you can wear it like a necklace. There are front clasps on either side for ease of use and also trying to clip necklaces from the back is absolute baloney. The clasps are just going to slide to the front eventually anyway and they aren't designed to be part of the look. :lame:

See, there are 10 big pearls in each group of 5 making 50 pearls (not real) in the necklace. Then, there are 4 spacers (made of real fruit/date pits. Some type of non-trunk/stem wood). That makes 54 beads in the circle - go around twice and you have yourself 108, incog-neato.
r2.jpg
r2.jpg (58.65 KiB) Viewed 5536 times
Close up of the unidentified woody bead and pearl end caps.

"Why does it have a cross, then?" Well, you see, I am a very funny man. I put the cross behind the sun because 1) the sun charm just happened to have a matching-sized pearl - I couldn't not. 2) I've realized the demons I have worked with (all two of them) are Day demons and my "energy" is very solar. Also, the first DL I ever spoke to was Lord Lucifer and he is just a big flippin' ray of sunshine (in the most respectful of ways) so it's my way of honouring him and poking fun at the traditional rosary at the same time.

I have used this rosary a few times now and I just used it in my ritual working with Stolas. It's very handy. Also, I can wear it after meditating with it to keep the DL's energy with me. I don't know if that's actually legitimate because I can't feel it either way, but it's the thought that counts. Or something.
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

The little seeds look like rudraksha seeds.
Rudraksha.jpg
Rudraksha.jpg (139.22 KiB) Viewed 5981 times
These are seeds from a tree that are used in malas for protection and in meditation/prayer. The tree is sacred to the deity Shiva. Your rosary is quite beautiful and a handy satanic tool. One of the things done in creating a Nexus is chanting the requested Demon's enn 10,000 times. No way I would remember that without some kind of way to keep track! I have several, as it would not be appropriate to use it for more than one DL without cleaning it, and I would be forever constantly cleansing it! I note Akelta has taken to including the enn with the sigil in her demon scrolls and chanting a malla of their ennn during every day of bonding would be a good way of honoring them while you connect with their energies.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

It looks exquisite! :devillove:

I was just thinking about making one myself the other day - some mala prayer beads can be expensive. A handmade satanic rosary such as yours gives it that personal touch and connection to the DLs. I love the details and that solar piece is beautiful.

I always personally admired the aesthetic qualities of rosaries. I own some myself as a gift from my grandmother for my catholic communion when I was a kid, but they usually don't have the 108 beads so I will have to improvise there.
Since my grandmother passed away several years ago and out of respect for her, I will probably not be using the rosaries for satanic purposes - perhaps if I were to make a connection with an angelic entity i.e Archangel Michael, then maybe.

I have been experimenting for the first time with a "mantra counter" app for my phone recently. It's alright but I would rather go with the beads any day. :winkdevil:
http://www.mantracount.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (this is one of many out there of course).

:zen:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

judiss

Satan's Hellcat wrote:The little seeds look like rudraksha seeds.
Rudraksha.jpg
These are seeds from a tree that are used in malas for protection and in meditation/prayer. The tree is sacred to the deity Shiva. Your rosary is quite beautiful and a handy satanic tool. One of the things done in creating a Nexus is chanting the requested Demon's enn 10,000 times. No way I would remember that without some kind of way to keep track! I have several, as it would not be appropriate to use it for more than one DL without cleaning it, and I would be forever constantly cleansing it! I note Akelta has taken to including the enn with the sigil in her demon scrolls and chanting a malla of their ennn during every day of bonding would be a good way of honoring them while you connect with their energies.
This is hilarious. I am greatly amused. What are the chances there’re actually male beads in the John Cena rosary? Too funny. Too, too funny. What a coincidence!
As for the use of it, I would probably just start cleaning it every time. No way I’m gonna start making a bunch of these rosaries - unless I get a surprising amount of free time.
Infernal Ascendant wrote:It looks exquisite! :devillove:

I was just thinking about making one myself the other day - some mala prayer beads can be expensive. A handmade satanic rosary such as yours gives it that personal touch and connection to the DLs. I love the details and that solar piece is beautiful.

I always personally admired the aesthetic qualities of rosaries. I own some myself as a gift from my grandmother for my catholic communion when I was a kid, but they usually don't have the 108 beads so I will have to improvise there.
Since my grandmother passed away several years ago and out of respect for her, I will probably not be using the rosaries for satanic purposes - perhaps if I were to make a connection with an angelic entity i.e Archangel Michael, then maybe.

I have been experimenting for the first time with a "mantra counter" app for my phone recently. It's alright but I would rather go with the beads any day. :winkdevil:
http://www.mantracount.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (this is one of many out there of course).

:zen:
I highly encourage you make one because of the personal touch like you said but also because the process was quite fun. Designing, threading, trying to tie knots, etc.
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Came to this topic because of the meme, but nice work :) *Trumpets play*

Yeah, I was one of those Catholic kids. Rather than inheriting a rosary from some relative, we had the "All Saints Religious Goods" store downtown. They mostly disliked children, but my brothers and I tried very hard to prove to them that we weren't "those kind of kids" (with mixed results.)

One of the things I remember buying there was a very tiny glow in the dark rosary that was in a plastic case about the size and shape of an American robin's egg. It was so freaking cool that it was so small and that it could glow in the dark. Praying the rosary was really never something I enjoyed, though. I didn't understand the point of repeating the same thing over and over like that. It got to the point that I wasn't even thinking about what was coming out of my mouth, regardless of whether I was speaking Latin or English. it was just sounds and not even words anymore. I guess one point behind something like a rosary or an enn might be using repetition to put the mind into a certain state, but little Catholic+ me wasn't really going for that, and maybe that's why I disliked saying the rosary.

At least my family wasn't quite as adamant about saying them as some of the families we knew. A certain Catholic family we hung around would say the rosary every morning and every night, and when I was with them I remember feeling like, "Really? Do we have to? This is going to take so much time that we could spend actually DOING stuff..." XD
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠
judiss

Chrysopaelian wrote:Came to this topic because of the meme, but nice work :) *Trumpets play*

Yeah, I was one of those Catholic kids. Rather than inheriting a rosary from some relative, we had the "All Saints Religious Goods" store downtown. They mostly disliked children, but my brothers and I tried very hard to prove to them that we weren't "those kind of kids" (with mixed results.)

One of the things I remember buying there was a very tiny glow in the dark rosary that was in a plastic case about the size and shape of an American robin's egg. It was so freaking cool that it was so small and that it could glow in the dark. Praying the rosary was really never something I enjoyed, though. I didn't understand the point of repeating the same thing over and over like that. It got to the point that I wasn't even thinking about what was coming out of my mouth, regardless of whether I was speaking Latin or English. it was just sounds and not even words anymore. I guess one point behind something like a rosary or an enn might be using repetition to put the mind into a certain state, but little Catholic+ me wasn't really going for that, and maybe that's why I disliked saying the rosary.

At least my family wasn't quite as adamant about saying them as some of the families we knew. A certain Catholic family we hung around would say the rosary every morning and every night, and when I was with them I remember feeling like, "Really? Do we have to? This is going to take so much time that we could spend actually DOING stuff..." XD
That’s very funny, Chrys. Quite relatable too. I remember one of my friends growing up, her father was a minister of a large church so they would always host parties for Christmas or Halloween or her birthday and I hated how every time we had to say grace before eating (children and delayed gratification, all that). Then one day he asked me to say grace and I had to give the shadiest hard pass. Never went to another of their events again. :crazy:
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Yekarah

I was looking into one of my old drawers earlier and I am pleased to have discovered that I have a beaded necklace for a satanic rosary! :devilbanana: :headbang:

There are exactly 108 beads (large ones) and I have also decided to adorn it with a piece of jewelry that I think will add a more personal meaning to the item.

I will go and enchant it and start using it right away. :winkdevil:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

judiss

Infernal Ascendant wrote:I was looking into one of my old drawers earlier and I am pleased to have discovered that I have a beaded necklace for a satanic rosary! :devilbanana: :headbang:

There are exactly 108 beads (large ones) and I have also decided to adorn it with a piece of jewelry that I think will add a more personal meaning to the item.

!!! What an incredible coincidence! Very weird how these things work out. Good for you! Show us the finished product if you feel like it :^)
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Yekarah

judiss wrote:
Infernal Ascendant wrote:I was looking into one of my old drawers earlier and I am pleased to have discovered that I have a beaded necklace for a satanic rosary! :devilbanana: :headbang:

!!! What an incredible coincidence! Very weird how these things work out. Good for you! Show us the finished product if you feel like it :^)

Thanx! I probably will reveal it here, maybe parts of it, (for privacy reasons) so I'll see how it goes. I am going to be adding a crystal to it too and a few other details to complete it.

It's awesome when you discover something and then make it yourself, and it turns out to be really authentic. It feels more intimate and I just feel more connected to it compared to just buying it "ready made" and "mass produced" (not that I have anything against it - I do sometimes purchase something that I see online myself, something that I feel "pulled" to for whatever reason and then would just go with it).

Yekarah

Only a part of my rosary (privacy etc.).
Nothing fancy, but I personally like it.

rsz_1rsz_mymalabeads-390x331.jpg
rsz_1rsz_mymalabeads-390x331.jpg (51.3 KiB) Viewed 5818 times

Return to “Magickal Tools”