DE Reading

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

thank you Priestess Akelta for the puzzle pieces I was looking for a long time. I feel a lot like Satan's Hellcat another member of this forum and traveler who has been waiting for this path to open up. Thank you so much for making sense what I could not explain to other mentors in different spiritual arenas or those who were afraid of telling me. I am a very Plutonian type of person, Scorpio rising and heavily and well aspected Pluto so the "dark" is no stranger to me but I also completely understand the light and its perspective. I attract those types of people with "power" sometimes for good and sometimes to Kill Bill so to speak. I also understand the fight within. Interest ing that I am attracted and have Vampire spirits Sanguine mainly and my life through work and spiritually religious practices I deal with blood.

Dark Energy Reading
When I connect to David’s energy, there is a shadow, a darkness that lurks and that peers back. There is a shadow that is lurking. David’s dark energy is very layered and it is very complex. It is also alive and it is seeking to be heard. It contains messages and impressions. It carries memories and pains from the past. This gives it wisdom, this gives David a wisdom and a sense of self that he does not even realize in himself. David’s dark energy is very layered and I am going to do my best to capture this because the picture that I am seeing is far more then the three dimensions our human minds have become accustomed to.

Elements of this energy are self sabotage, it is not whispering good and empowering things from the shadows. There is an unbalanced energy and it likes to poke holes in him and tear him down. There is an element behind it that wishes to crush them and rise. There is energy that is tearing him down and ripping at him. HIs own darkness is in a state of flux. Something happened that caused part of his energy to fight him. It trie to keep him down.
There is a voice from the past, a voice from the shadows that holds him down and breaks him before he ascends to the light. This energy keeps him in the shadow. The light has been violent and it has been dangerous. The shadows are safer, but this energy has become dominating and it has caused him to stay down and suppresses him. This is not conducive to his growth and so long as this energy remains he will not be able to rise out of the pattern.
There is frustration and energies that lead David’s energy to be frustrated, there is so much he understands but what he understands he cannot translate so there is a lot of wisdom that is indescribable.

There is a powerful warrior who stands waiting. He is a Daeva, a very dark one and one who is incredibly brilliant in his fighting and self mastery. He is disciplined and one of power and persuasion. He knows what he wants but he is waiting for the call. He is waiting for the command to rise up and defeat his other half. David is in essence at war energetically with himself. The battle has been long and it has waged across lives. His darkness needs to make peace with itself and work together. This Daeva is one of the combatants. He is composed and he is honourable. He is disciplined and he is a master of himself and of the mind.

There is another side. A monstrous shadow who is one of primal savage destruction. This one is scared and fearful. He attacks and though he is strong and incredibly powerful, right now he is unhinged and uncontained. He is the one who is at war with the Daeva. He is a primal vampiric creature who dwells in the primal dark energies. They are wild and untamed and they are incredibly powerful, but incredibly volatile. It is a beautiful and it is free. This energy is pure freedom. But there is a lot of hurt that is in this energy, so it is lashing out. It is lashing out against everything and it is lashing out at David. There was a time when this energy was shamed and it was placed in a box. It was restrained and bound. This caused it to strike out. It will not be contained and it will not be restrained.

David is one whose energy wants to roam free. He has the abilities to peer into and explore the various dark realms and he knows how to explore them and he has. There is dark travel energy in David and his third eye is connected to many of the dark realms. The Dark Daeva realm, the dark primal realm of vampires, the underworld realms and the realms of the dead. There are others but these are the ones that stood out.
False Darkness: There is a false darkness barrier which is between David and his past lives.

This is incredibly interesting as there is a lot of wisdom and also a lot of power that is trapped. This is ability and knowledge that David does not even realize in himself. This false darkness acts as a barrier between David and the deeper regions of his wisdom. He also has what I can see are memories from his past lives and also his past essences that are actually within who he is now, which is rare. He is just blocked from a lot of details of them. This is a really interesting false darkness shield and it looks like it was placed there to deliberately keep David from remembering these things and keep him away from his wisdom and his memories.

The best way to remove this is to embrace his past lives. Embrace the knowledge and the wisdom. He should take time daily to write out and explore the incredible knowledge in his own mind. Focus on past lives and times and see what comes up. Write out the messages that flow through him. He needs to learn to trust himself and just allow those message to flow through him and open up.
Sludge Darkness: At this time there is no sludge darkness that was found on David’s energies. The biggest problem was the false darkness shield and also the energies that were contented. His own energies right now are in a source of war with each other. Balancing them and understanding the different sides of himself David will be able to unite them. He has a side of incredible power and discipline and a side of him that is wild and primal. Right now the warrior stands still and the primal side attack anything.

He needs to meditate with these sides and work on connecting them. There needs to be unity of his darkness and they need to work together, utilizing their individual skills and learning to connect with the power that is in each of them. He needs to honour the power and the desires in both sides and seek a way to balance them. Accepting all of himself and every side of who he is and where he has come from. It is form this unity that the blocks will be removed and his own wisdom and power will be revealed to him.

Natural Darkness: The energies of the Daeva’s move through David. Daeva’s are very powerful and they are incredibly mystical. They are masters of the mind and they understand the altered states of the soul. The energy that is in David is one of incredible discipline and focus. It is the dark warrior of the soul. This energy is cool and calm. It is focused and it is powerful. It is waiting though. It waits in silence and it is waiting to be revived. It is almost like a stone state that contained secrets and incredible powers within. It is beautiful shades of purples greens and dark greys. It is very lovely dark energy.
The energy of the vampire is not something that can be related to what most people see vampires as. It is much more primal and must more beastly and honestly it took me a while to figure out what it actually was. I would almost want to classify it in its own area but it does possess elements of primal vampires and the source vampires. These energies are blood red, brown and dark silver. They are violent and unrestrained. They are incredible protectors as they will not allow their territory to be violated
These energies are very restrained in David, they right now have almost been bound and they will not come out. They turn their attention on David and have been beating him down in a way, but not from a place to damage him. From a place to remove the whispers that wish to keep him disempowered. They do not have the understanding to narrow in on a target. They are lashing out to protect him. But they are harming him. It is similar to a wolf that gnaws its own leg off to get out of a trap. He has distant ancestors in this energy and it flows through him and his essence.
Demonic Darkness : David’s connection to the Underworld caused me to seek out and explore what other energies might be in him. The energies of the Lowborn, or Underworld demons. He has energies of the Lowborn demons that are in him. They are incredibly brilliant and wise. They have knowledge of the arcane, the sciences, the philosophies. Their brilliant minds are known far and wide and they are known for their power.
More about Lowborn demons can be found here… https://www.satanandsuns.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; viewtopic.php?f=109&t=5451
They are also the lords of the underworld and David has connections to the underworld realms. He has connections to the passages of the dead and has necromancy and mediumship skills within him. He has connections to the Lowborn demons and he has connections to their realm. His energies can move through the dimensions and connect to them. He can connect to their vast library of knowledge and skills.

Ancestors: Two Ancestors stepped forward. One was a Daeva. A male elder Daeva who was gifted and skilled in magick and out of body experiences. He also understands the world of the dreams and he understands the power that comes from traveling to the inner realms. He is a traveler and can help David to awaken his astral traveling abilities and also awaken his own magical essence that sleep within him. He is very wise and very skilled as a warrior. He can help David to awaken the power of his mind and to work with his inner power. He will also help him to shift his inner state and attain astral travel and lucid dreaming. .
The second ancestor that we connected with was a younger Lowborn demon male whose name was V. He is very intelligent and incredibly brilliant. He has a stunning body and a very powerful mind. He is really sharp and on point. He has a quick mind and he is great at problem solving. He is a powerful psionic and energy bender. He can shape and shift the world around him and he understands deep manifestation and can help David to learn to use the power of his mind and focus and shift the energies around him. He is really funny to and has an amazing sense of humour.

Recommendations: The biggest recommendations that we have for David is shadow work and past life work. There are memories and blocks which are damaging him energetically and they are blocking him from the wisdom and knowledge he has. They are also blocking him from his abilities and his power. The balance of darkness in him must happen. The sides of darkness within him must unify and work together. He needs to explore his darkness and understand it. He needs to embrace the shadows in his soul and understand the depth and complexities that are within them. He has beautiful and incredible darkness.
He also has connections to the underworld entities. Lord Euryonomous is one who I sense he has a connection to and one who has stepped forward to connect with him and help him to understand the energies he carries within him when it comes to the realms of the dead. Exploring the darkness can be incredibly fulfilling and an empowering journey and David has incredible layers and a lot to explore. It is an exciting time for him.
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Wowwwww so cool!! I always enjoy reading these. And Lord Eurynomous too?? Wowwwww!!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I sincerely thank you for sharing this.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Wow this is incredibly cool thank you so much for sharing it. I loved reading it.
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”