Heretique's Dark energy reading

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

So firstly I wanted to thank Akleta and the S& S ladies for this amazing reading. This was what first started me on my path work with the Demonic Divine and it really helped confirm a few things i had been feeling for a long time. This was very insightful so thankyou so much!

Heretique has a very pure dark energy for lack of a better term. Two distinct strands stand out; Fallen Angel energy and Dark Angel Energy. These are the two energies that stand out to me the strongest. Though her energy is rich and has taken time to sort through it all and there may be other energies that come forward during this reading. There was a rich history to sort through. From what I see is that she is the offspring of a Fallen Angel and a Darker aligned angel. These two energies in combination in Heretique’s Aura create an incredibly beautiful connection to the elements of dark divinity.
There is a beautiful shadow of darkness that embraces and surrounds her crown chakra that creates a beautiful dark hazy glow that is completely natural and shows the powerful connection that she has to that side of her. Those who are aligned with the dark divinity usually work very well with demons and other dark beings as well as has a unique ability to remove and eliminate sludge and other malicious energies that are within her aura.
Right now a lot of her ability is lying dormant when she taps into it she can work with and use her divine darkness to cleanse and purify the energies of her aura. She has great power to cleanse herself and also to impact incredible change and transformation in her life and in her surrounding environment. She has the power to use the black energy to cleanse her space of attachments and limiting energies and bring about great change and amazing discovery in her life. She really has a lot of power and tapping into the darkness will help bring her incredible balance and alignment with her energies.
There is a Black Crystal energy that flows through her aura with spirals in it that appear like a space nebulae that flow through her that actually are acting as a purification system. There is still some elements of false and sludge darkness in her but this energy has done a really good job keeping her aura cleansed and if she taps into it and makes full use of its abilities she will be able to do an amazing job keeping her energy cleansed and clear.
This natural purifying force can be tapped into to help her grow her natural abilities as well as remove unwanted energies and entities from around her.
Heretique can tap into the dark energies and surround herself with it, not only creating a powerful shield but also hiding herself from unfriendly eyes and those who she does not want to see her. There is a radiant quality to her darkness that is also mysterious and just as she can use it to conceal herself and move unseen she can also use it to enhance her natural beauty and walk with seductive darkness and an essence of mystery. This can be quite captivating and enchanting. This energy can also be used to master the magnetic gaze as she can use her eyes to captivate and entrance those around her. There is a very stunning quality to her darkness that when tapped into could be used to inspire those around her and also draw attention to herself in a positive way. She can use this energy for manifestation and creating what it is that she desires in the world around her. It is a very diverse energy. It is divine in essence and the energies of divinity, especially the dark ones, can have some incredibly potent effects when tapped into.
This energy is very powerful and also very beautiful and she really has only begun to unlock it’s potential. There is a dark and passionate sensual energy that sleeps in her waiting to be explored. Her energy has a pure essence to it and a beautiful balance of the darkness as well as the light. There are elements of creation and wonder and also awakening and exploring the darkness in her soul to help her enter into a pure and free state where she is able to just exist and be without limitations. There is a vast limitless to her darkness in a way that reminds me of staring into the darkness of space. Just as vast and mysterious as that.
To help her tap into her darkness we recommend meditating with it. Sitting in a dark room at night facing an open window where she can see the night sky. Gazing at the stars and the moon and peering into that vastness can help her connect with her darkness. Then turning her attention inward and focusing on the darkness in her soul and embarking on a dark journey of the soul where she is connected to and embraces that side of herself.
Closing her eyes and visualizing herself drifting deep into the darkness of space and embracing the power and vast expanse of pure dark creation that radiates through her soul will help her to connect and align with her darkness and help her to access the deep
power within her soul. There is a calming and soothing effect to her darkness that is healing and relaxing and she is capable of creating an aura of calming and serene energy that can not only assist her with entering a calm relaxing state, but also people around her.
There is also incredible dark power and a pure destructive force from her fallen angel brethren that radiates and courses through her. Stepping into her power she would not be one to mess with. This energy is strength, we can call up the darkness in our soul to protect us and give us strength when we need it and this can help to guide us through troubling times and help us to have courage to carry us through dark times. There is incredible strength in Heretique’s energy.

False Darkness: There is some false darkness that is woven through her mind that is clouding her sense of self and also concealing her natural abilities from her. There are some small blocks that are in the areas of the mind with self-perception and also blocking her from seeing who she is. This false darkness can give us an unclear perception of ourselves and keep us from aligning with our core and our truth. This false darkness weaves through her mind and also flows down her spine indicating that her ability is blocked from her and her communication with herself and her body is cloudy.
There is a disconnect between the upper and the lower area of her body and it would help Heretique with her spiritual growth to focus on meditations that were designed to unify and link the lower chakra’s with the upper chakras. There are some blocks in her heart that
prevent this from manifesting. Meditating and working on self love and working with her heart chakra will assist with this and bringing the energies from the crown and moving them through each individual chakra to her root, will also go a long way to unifying the chakras and removing the sludge from her spine.

Sludge Darkness: The Black Crystal has a self-purification that really does a good job of keeping her aura cleansed of sludge, though there was a small amount in her solar plexus, which had to do with aligning herself with her core power and this sludge energy is blocking that.
Working with her Black Crystal energy and directing it at the sludge in her solar plexus, this works with connecting with the energy, visualizing it and then directing it at the solar plexus will help her to embrace her power and remove the sludge energy that is in her chakra.
Connecting with this Black Crystal energy will also assist her with keeping her aura cleansed and clear of sludge darkness. It does a pretty good job but tapping into it will make the cleansing effect even stronger.

Natural Darkness: Dark Angel, on her mothers side. Not all angel species are light and aligned with Yahweh, some have alignments of a darker vibration and this energy flows through Heretique, her energy is dark but beautiful and also very healing and transformational. It can be used to bring down barriers and shape ones reality tapping into the dark areas of the spiritual world and seeing the hidden blocks and barrier that often hold people in place.
She can learn to embrace and see the darkness and see where these blocks are preventing growth. By embracing her true essence she can learn to reach into her darkness and use its energy to release and free herself. This will allow her to completely surrender to the darkness and embrace herself on her dark alignment, which is full of creativity and beautiful energies of healing and passion.
Demonic Darkness: She has Fallen angel ancestry, which is a spectrum of demonic dark energy. The Fallen angels were a group of angels that rebelled against heaven breaking free from what was expected of them and embracing a path of pure freedom and exploration. They embarked on an inner journey, where they learned about themselves and followed their hearts, embracing what they wanted and desired. After their fall they embraced Demonic Dark Energy and became demons joining and becoming members of demon society.
Heretique has powerful connections to the fallen angels and is one herself, able to access and align herself with her personal power and her own natural abilities and skills. She has an incredibly noble and majestic quality to her energy. The fallen angel heritage she carries in her is a proud and honorable line and though they are often rebels, they have a passion and a drive for life that is rare. They also have a courage that keeps them going when others would quit. They never surrender and beat incredible the odds overcoming all obstacles that cross their paths. They are strong and courageous willing to go where
others will not, following their hearts with passion and charisma. The strength of the fallen angels comes from their ability to change their perspective and see problems presented to them from unique angles and find solutions. They are a beautiful group of demons and Heretique carries their proud energies in her.
The first Fallen angel is Lucifer and Heretique has connections to the Dark Lord of the Fallen angels himself. Lord Lucifer stepped forward during her reading to connect with her, as did Lord Paimon, who is another fallen angel and Lucifer’s best friend. Lucifer is the light bringer and the one who teaches us enlightenment and how to access and embrace our inner light allowing us to walk through the darkest places acting as our own beacon and guiding our own path in the dark. Lord Lucifer choose to follow his own path and carve his own way, no matter the difficulties and the challenges that arose from it. Some say the hardest journey is breaking away from what we know and embracing ourselves and follow our dreams. The Fallen angels walk that path and have the ability to shape and carve their destiny. These were the two Dark Lords who stepped forward for Heretique.

Ancestors: A very powerful ancestor stepped forward for Heretique, a Fallen Angel Demon Commander who is under Lord Lucifer and commands 116 legions of powerful demonic forces.
Her name is Commander D. She is a very disciplined and powerful Demon Commander who works with the power of the mind and helping one to activate their inner abilities and powers. She can teach many skills and act as a mentor and a guide helping to teach those how to sharpen their skill and focus their mind on their goals and ambitions. She can help one with goal setting and taking action steps necessary in their life to live their dreams. She works with the power of breath to help one change their states and view unique perceptions and energies in the world tapping into vast sources or sacred and hidden knowledge. She is an ancestor of Heretique and a very powerful guide. She says that she wishes to work with Heretique to assist her here on this plane of existence and be a mentor and guide.
Heretique has many relatives who are of fallen angel decent. They live with the darker angels as a group and D is a matron of their group. Heretique has many relatives there. Brothers and sisters, their family clan is fairly large and over time D wishes to introduce her to them. She wants to help Heretique to live an inspired life here embracing her talents and fulfilling her dreams and desires
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Awesome reading. Thanks for sharing.
Did you know, or at least suspected any of it before you got the reading?
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Well I had some experience of wings on the astral and phantom wings here. Honestly for a while I thought it was more dragonic then Fallen angel so that was a bit of a surprise. As was the black energy crystal. The alignment to dark divinity and being very good at healing, transformation work and creativity- i already knew about. But it really helped open up a lot of new areas for me to look into. Before this reading I was mainly pagan but had stayed away form the demonic due to bad experiences with Christianity as an upbringing. Receiving a bond to a demon commander was very surprising. I had worked with a lot of spirits before hand but mainly gods and never had i been bonded with one. It took a while to get used this due to some hangups of my own- about freedom and things. But soon after i had a lot of contact with the DL's and that led me to my path now.
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Aha, black crystal! I wonder if it is similar to the one I have had experiences with. To me it is a huge, huge crystal (like the size of a small car) floating in space. It appears to be a large glowing amethyst but I'm not exactly sure what it is other than it strengthens connection to the dark divine. ^^

Your ancestor is a DC! So cool!!! ^^
The fallen angel and darker angel heritage sounds so cool as well :devillove:
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thank you So Much for sharing this. :D
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Yes, I loved the share! :) What a stunning reading. Good luck on your path, and I am joyful that your ancestor Commander D has joined you on your journey here.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
moonshadowlab

What a fantastic reading! Thank you for sharing it with us. :cuteghost:
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

This was a mind blowing read! Thank you for sharing this with us :)
That's super awesome how you have fallen angel in your blood. I myself feel super drawn to them <3
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This is really cool! I wonder what mine would say. Congrats on the DC that stepped up for you!

What are they like?
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”