Beings of the Orion Nebula

A place to discuss aliens, encounters, flying saucers, ET's and encounters from space.
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

One of my most recent lives was spent as an extraterrestrial creature from the nebula at the heart of Orion's Belt, though it has taken me a few years to slowly piece things together. I still don't have all the details, and possibly never will, but the things I have discovered about the race I was are endlessly intriguing.

Out of curiosity, I decided to search up what we supposedly know about aliens from the Orion area--and imagine my surprise when it was nothing at all what I had experienced! Tall beings related to Greys? Angry, domineering creatures invested in manipulating life on earth? Perhaps those are the aliens humans know about most directly, as I do know the Greys love poking around with the DNA pools down here, but the race I was is nothing like those.

We were--are? I believe they still exist--a race of massive insectoid creatures, beetle-like in a way. We had wings beneath our iridescent shell casings, and transparent domes over our large brains. We had somewhere between five and seven eyes each, and there was no 'male' or 'female'--only various levels of development that reflected in our physical forms. The wisest and most 'evolved' of us all were enormous and the most brilliantly colored (and some of them, one in particular that I remember, spent time down here as one of the human gods (which I work with today, as a matter of fact)).

We were caretakers of the stellar nursery, helping to shape new stars and guide them to their eventual place in their systems; we were also guardians of the gateway between planes that exists within the nebula itself. We lived on no planet or world of our own, but rather constructed floating platforms out of a strange dark, almost charcoal-like material that could shine brilliantly when 'plucked' a certain way. We did not all have our own 'hives,' but often chose to live and work in communal areas built by groups of us working in tandem. When we were not at work, we played all sorts of games together, and enjoyed discussing and debating numerous topics. We were not in any way involved in earth or other planets, as they did not concern us in the least. I get the feeling that I was large enough that I could have 'picked up' the earth with relative ease, but it's hard to really say with such a distorted sense of scale from then to now. We were a peaceful race, but we took the defense of the gateway very seriously, and were not afraid to counter threats with whatever force we felt was necessary.

I do not have a name for this race; I don't think we had names for ourselves when I was around, either. Something that essentially translates (imperfectly) to "the people," more or less. The culture itself was an interesting blend of the individual and the collective, as each individual was considered to be a beautiful and necessary part of the whole, as each individual lens and perspective added some new depth of understanding to the rest. Our knowledge was definitely the 'we stand on the shoulders of those who came before us' type.

I'm intrigued to see if I can get back in contact with any of them again! I may try it, sometime. I know I've had several other 'alien' lives, though none of the ones that I usually see floating around the internet.

Do any of you know of any alien races from your past or present that are 'unknowns' compared to the UFOlogists and alien-seekers here on earth? The universe is incredibly vast, after all...
Aloventor
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Zyron'dalos
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

After reading about the part of the stellar nursery it reminded me of a theory I had/have about humanity. I can't get into it here but it involves us having been destined to become more like the gods and having lost our way due to corruption and human nature. Call it a hunch but I just feel like we were destined for more and still are, we have a chance to fix the wrongs but as time goes on and humanity keeps going the way it is our window becomes smaller and smaller.

If I find the right place to post such a theory I will see about writing it out in more detail.

Return to “UFO's and Alien Encounters”