FAQ - Why do you attribute your success to demons?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Akelta wrote:I've been there too, I have really worked to stay present with myself when it happens.  Especially on youtube.  Actually doing the youtube channel has allowed me to really practise this skill lol.  When it happens I take a moment and breathe and just visualize water rolling off my back and I say,

"this is like water off my back, it will be gone tomorrow and it will not matter so I will not let it affect my energies today."

Then I calm myself and look for the reply that will put me in the highest vibration possible.  It does take time and practise but it does get easier.
But in the comments section we see only positive responses.
Or do you get private messages from some christians who tries to converts you?
Or even worse, threaten you and think you are the anti-christ.
It`s funny. There is more evidence that jesus was just a regular dude, as being a kind of X-men with superpowers.
From the scientific view the whole bible thing was debunked. But when you try to tell christians this, they plug their fingers into their ears and say
"La La La La. I can hear you!"
They don`t want to hear the facts.
All that counts these days are feelings.
And here is the paradox.
When you say you are talking to angels, ghosts, demons or even god it`s always the devil that you hear in your head
You cannot trust your feelings and you cannot trust the message what you get from them. It`s demonic!
But when you tell a christian that his bible stuff is nonesense they say but it must be true because of their feelings.
Where do you draw the line here?
In a german video about the flat earth theory, a conspiracy theorist said that science is satanic and he felt that the earth must be flat because of his feelings.
Ok science is satanic, but it`s totally ok for him to use a computers and other technologies. But when you folllow his logic it must be also satanic.WTF.
:scareddevil:
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Whiski wrote:
Akelta wrote:
Whiski wrote:
Akelta wrote: I really have always wondered why so many people want me to believe it is all in my head, and they get upset when I don't.  
I have never understood why what I believe and what empowers me effects some people in such a negative way.
Yes, thats the thing.
Whats more worst, christians who try to converts you or atheists who wants to make you belief it`s all in your head?
When I was younger I had a different reaction than I do now.  When I was younger I would get upset by the Christians and I would debate to the death the atheists.  Now my view has changed and is quite different.  It doesn't really affect me anymore, just perplexes me LOL.  I have been working on looking at why certain things upset me, then undoing it in my mind and taking my power back from it.  I find that doing that I have been much more productive and if I want to engage in a debate it is fun, if I want to troll someone on youtube, it is for fun.  I have been asking myself a lot these days, what response will lead me to where I want to go, what reaction will keep me in high vibrational energies and really being present with myself.  I might do a post on that.  There has been a lot I have been working on.
Good for you.
I`m still in the process of " I don`t care", but it`s not easy. People can still push buttons in me and I react like a computer program.
It`s hard to stay calm.
I know the feeling, lol.
Keeping calm in the eye of the storm isn't always easy.
:zen:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Whiski wrote:
Akelta wrote:I've been there too, I have really worked to stay present with myself when it happens.  Especially on youtube.  Actually doing the youtube channel has allowed me to really practise this skill lol.  When it happens I take a moment and breathe and just visualize water rolling off my back and I say,

"this is like water off my back, it will be gone tomorrow and it will not matter so I will not let it affect my energies today."

Then I calm myself and look for the reply that will put me in the highest vibration possible.  It does take time and practise but it does get easier.
But in the comments section we see only positive responses.
Or do you get private messages from some christians who tries to converts you?
Or even worse, threaten you and think you are the anti-christ.
It`s funny. There is more evidence that jesus was just a regular dude, as being a kind of X-men with superpowers.
From the scientific view the whole bible thing was debunked. But when you try to tell christians this, they plug their fingers into their ears and say
"La La La La. I can hear you!"
They don`t want to hear the facts.
All that counts these days are feelings.
And here is the paradox.
When you say you are talking to angels, ghosts, demons or even god it`s always the devil that you hear in your head
You cannot trust your feelings and you cannot trust the message what you get from them. It`s demonic!
But when you tell a christian that his bible stuff is nonesense they say but it must be true because of their feelings.
Where do you draw the line here?
In a german video about the flat earth theory, a conspiracy theorist said that science is satanic and he felt that the earth must be flat because of his feelings.
Ok science is satanic, but it`s totally ok for him to use a computers and other technologies. But when you folllow his logic it must be also satanic.WTF.
:scareddevil:
Exactly. Christianity sounds pretty irrational compared to anything "demonic". :possessed:
I don't think everyone will be able to change some Christians' views with evidence no matter how hard one will try (some are just stubborn A.F, speaking from personal experience).
Sometimes it's better to just let them go, leave them be and "let sleeping dogs lie".
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Darth Moronius

Whiski wrote: Whats more worst, christians who try to converts you or atheists who wants to make you belief it`s all in your head?[/color]
not just chrsitian. muslem, buddha, hindi, so on too has people try to convert

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”