Welcome to our Forum! **Please Read**

New Members/Members Please Read!!

Moderator: Akelta

Venefica Nox

My first post,(unholy smoke but that is a lot of fonts n emojis)
Hi! I'm Ven. Long time listener, first time caller. I kid ofcourse.(I think most of the demonic enjoy humor).
I've been a witch my whole life, lil over the half century mark. Wasn't born female, but rocking it now. Kinda new-ish to demonolatry. In the current form at any rate. Love this site and want to thank you very much for the work you put into it. The following months, years, decades(if Elon Musk hurries up and finished them robot bodies), should be interesting. Can't wait to chit chat with y'all!
Peace out girl scouts.

'The road of vice leads to the temple of wisdom'. Or, 'F*ck around an find out'.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Venefica Nox wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:15 am
My first post,(unholy smoke but that is a lot of fonts n emojis)
Hi! I'm Ven. Long time listener, first time caller. I kid ofcourse.(I think most of the demonic enjoy humor).
I've been a witch my whole life, lil over the half century mark. Wasn't born female, but rocking it now. Kinda new-ish to demonolatry. In the current form at any rate. Love this site and want to thank you very much for the work you put into it. The following months, years, decades(if Elon Musk hurries up and finished them robot bodies), should be interesting. Can't wait to chit chat with y'all!
Peace out girl scouts.

'The road of vice leads to the temple of wisdom'. Or, 'F*ck around an find out'.
Welcome Venefica Nox! :devilgrin: I'm glad you joined us here.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Nighthawk

Welcome! Hope you like it here.
WhatIsReality

Akelta wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:36 pm
Welcome to Satan and Suns!!

It has always been my dream to share my love and my passion of demons with the world. I feel that this place, this forum, is the start and the realization of that dream. This place is built on the passion and dedication of those who love the darkness and working with demons.

We started our store in October 2012... Our first demon sold during the birth of my son, October 24th 2012.  From there we have expanded and continued to grow and thrive with the blessing of the Demons and the Dark Lords.  

It is such a special and incredible opportunity to be able to do this and I am so honoured to have you all joining us here.  This forum is a space of growth, exploration, creation and of course learning about and walking with demons.  

Thank you for joining our community! We are so happy to have you with us! First some housekeeping...

1) Please take a moment to post a little about yourself and introduce yourself to the community! The introduction space can be found here... viewforum.php?f=11

Your introduction can be as long or as short as you like. We are so happy to have you with us and we hope that you find this forum as amazing as we do!

2) We do have some rules for this space. Please take a moment to read them as they can be found here... viewtopic.php?f=157&t=2443

3) This forum has specific levels that you can access through participation. The breakdown of the levels and what you have to do to attain them can be found here... viewtopic.php?f=157&t=2502

I am Akelta Wilde, a Priestess of Demons and one who has walked a magickal path my whole life.  My Coven Siblings are Eilana, Velca, Belladonna, Yllidra and Satyra. This is our forum.  My coven and I are happy to offer our services, our wisdom and our knowledge of years of working with demons.  

If you would like to know more about us you can hear our stories here...

Akelta's Story

Eilana's Story

Velca's Story

Thank you so much for joining us on this journey we are beyond happy to share this journey of dark inspiration with you. Welcome to Satan and Suns.
Just thank you so much for creating this space to be able to reach out to similar-minded people !
Void

Hey I am new here you can call me
Void I’m from Louisiana I been a satanist for 3years now and I been having difficulties right now as we speak I haven’t been meditating like that I been skipping meditation I haven’t been doing yoga or connecting to the demons I been in my mind lately it’s a lot going on and now that I’m new here I’m willing to learn and take advice
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Welcome Void! I'm glad you found us :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Void

Wynd Runner wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:27 am
Welcome Void! I'm glad you found us :devilgrin:
Thank you I’m here for guidance so can y’all guide me down this path
Void

Thank y’all for the warm welcome so where and what can I start with
Void

Why nobody helping me or responding my to my messages on here see it’s some bull shit
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Void wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:10 pm
Why nobody helping me or responding my to my messages on here see it’s some bull shit
Hi Void, I don't think that the cursing is necessary. The last post you had was the previous one above this back in August. I haven't had any posts of yours come through for approval. This forum can be slower than other social media because it's not fast paced like they are. There are many forum threads and places that you can look for any questions or topics you want to learn about.

I would suggest trying to post in this subthread/forum for Q&A, as this post is directly a welcome to the forum and rules.

I'll Link some threads/forums you can post in:

Introductions:
viewforum.php?f=11

Starting out on the LHP:
viewforum.php?f=36

We also have a Q&A if you have questions that you are wanting to ask:
viewforum.php?f=108

If you're not familiar with forums, I totally understand that they can be confusing.

At the top of the boards above the announcements, there is a new topic option that you can click.
I am posting a picture of what it looks like and position:

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Return to “Welcome! Please Read”