Tezrian Chant

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I set the following Tezrian chant to music. Please note I am not a singer, and I don't think I've ever really recorded vocals before. But hopefully it will give you an idea of what I was trying to do. I'm not sure if I want to keep doing this or not, but I thought I would try and share.

The chant is from VK Jehannum and is:
Agios Es Belladomina Tezrian.

(If anyone has suggestions for contacting him and asking about permission for use of his chant in this way I would appreciate it. I could not find an email or anything on his site.)

Please enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/user-502146936/t ... hantdraft1
Darth Moronius

um may be leave reply comment in his web article?
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I really really really LOVE it. Thank you so much for sharing with us this beautiful work!
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Saber

Darth Moronius wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:02 am
um may be leave reply comment in his web article?
I thought of this too, but wasn't sure how responsive he is to it. I'll try! Thanks!
Saber

badboychun wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:59 am
I really really really LOVE it. Thank you so much for sharing with us this beautiful work!
THANK YOU! :devillove: :devillove: :devillove: I'm glad you enjoyed it! I am open to suggestion so if you would like me to try another one I could do that.

It's kind of a fun spiritual musical experiment.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

*blinks* So amazing! It is like it vibrated YOU. I could feel your soul moving and throbbing to the chant and music. What a wonderful gift. I am honored Tezrian! Thank you for sharing.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Saber

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:56 am
*blinks* So amazing! It is like it vibrated YOU. I could feel your soul moving and throbbing to the chant and music. What a wonderful gift. I am honored Tezrian! Thank you for sharing.
Thank you so much! I always try to make it so you can feel me through my music. This is VERY encouraging for me! :devillove:
simara
Patron Deities: Lilith, Samael
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Rashoon, Unsere, Vepar
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

You have exceptional talent, this is beautiful.
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are at chess the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like it is victorious.

You think I'm just a doll. A doll that's pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You're wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be.
Harley Quinn

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”