Dark Mirror Room Initiaion : Awaken Your Dark Self working

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I didn't realize I was given this. I mistook it for a write up of the listing itself as they sent this as well and thought they had mistakenly sent it twice. This was a special working from Carnivale. I felt very good after this working and was ecstatic to read this. It's kinda like a mini dark energy reading in a way. I hope you enjoy it and if you are interested and they offer it next year I highly recommend it. I felt very strengthened by this working when I needed it. (All my comments are glowing.)

We begin the ritual with the ceremony of darkness. We call in the sacred towers of darkness and erect the ritual space, surrounding the mirror. We call in the ancient lords of darkness to shield, empower and awaken the ancient darkness of the ritual space. We will not be disturbed during this incredible ritual. The darkness surrounds us and we are well protected. This is a very sacred and powerful ritual to fuse your energies with the dark mirror.
We call in Lord Satan to oversee the ritual and are blessed and greeted by his enigmatic and incredible presence. He adds his energy to the ritual and the room is flooded with is essence.
The black mirror presented before us and the energies of darkness all around. The mirror of darkness reflects the balance of darkness and light. It reflects the darkness in the soul and it reveals messages from the sublime darkness. The mirror is activated and we begin the infusion of your energies.
As this point we will get a sense of your energies and begin balancing them. We will begin the balance of darkness and light and activate the energies in your aura to help you to understand the darkness and preserve the darkness that is within.
We begin the initiation of transformation, your darkness rises to empower you. Things that once filled you with shame, sorrow, sadness, embarrassment, it rises and transforms these into power, raw power of the soul. This part of the ritual, the darkness that once held you back is transformed into energy that will carry you forward, it will release you from things that have imprisoned you and it will propel you forward and help you to attain your goals and dreams and desires.

The creatures are released from the darkness and we are freed of them and their rule. This is to help you experience life without them and you are given the power to release them and remove them completely from your life and helps you transcend beyond the limits that they placed on you. We are often impaled by these energies and held captive to their will. They will haunt us, they will trap us, they will keep us repeating the same pattern over and over again and now is the chance to release them.
We work the energies deep into you and being the process of pulling and releasing them from your aura and body. We free you from them and open up your energies to the power of your own core essence and your own divine balance.
The monsters will be tamed they will be transformed and they will be your allies. This energy is to free you from your own inhibitions and free you from the chains you have been placed in. From these energies the chain breaks and you are freed.
The dark and the light become one, and in unity you emerge from the darkness.
“We connected with the balance of darkness and light inside Saber. There were some layers that had not emerged yet that would need to be added to the balance but we worked with her energies to centre her and balance the energies of her aura. The balance seemed to switch between darkness and light and there was no real side that was dominant. They both ad moments where they fell out of balance. Saber can help this by meditating with her centre and awakening and working on developing her core strength. Feeling grounded and centered and sitting present in her energies.”

This is very true. I switch very harshly between light and dark, and it's hard for me to be grounded or centered. When I had my chakra working, my root was completely broken. I have a hard time now doing the exercise in the workbook they give us.

Messages from the Mirror
We peer into the darkness and receive from the mirror, messages. They are messages that are meant for you and they will help you navigate this darkness and guide you through the shadows of not just your own mind, but also the world around you.
We peered into the Mirrors and these were the messages that were received.
“There is a very sharp darkness that is in Saber, she has a powerful presence to her and there is a dominant force that resides in her, like a powerful dark queen. There is a dark sphere that is residing behind her heart. It conjures and calls incredible and powerful energies. They are spilling around her. She is grounded and calm, she is convicted and powerful in her movements and commands.

This energy commands those around her. It is charismatic and confident. She can turn heads and empower or destroy those around her. It is her choice. She has a great darkness in her. She has and can use it to command and manifest what she desires. In the past she used it to command and compel those around her to do her bidding. She was a mighty queen who was loved by most and hated by some who sought to overthrow her, but they were unable to. There is an energy here that is incredibly confident and it allows her to surround herself with people who will almost act as a shield. She can inspire loyalty. This energy allows her to manifest loyal people. She also has keen insight and the ability to spot one who will betray her. This energy will remove them and eliminate any threat that they pose. It is an incredible power that is inside her.”
This sphere of darkness behind my heart is always how I felt my darkness and I always wondered or maybe assumed that others felt this too. I figured everyone felt their darkness, but didn't really question or think too much about how it felt to others. It definitely feels sharp to me. Everything they've said is super accurate and reflects and clarifies feelings I've had about myself.

The Darkness that Peers Back
This is your creature, the creature that peers back from the darkness. Once the energies are infused we will see a reflection. As we infuse your energies into the mirror we will see images and impressions of the creature that stares back at us. We will share with you these images and impressions as well as reveal to you any messages that it revealed or anything that was relevant to the working.
Within the mirror the monster stared back at us..
“I see this mighty Queen standing before me. She is dark, her eyes are black and cold. She is bold and stands proud. She knows her power, she knows what she is capable of and even to be in her presence is empowering. She has white skin and long black hair and her eyes are gorgeous. She understands the power of the magnetic gaze and she commands those around her with her eyes. She wants to remind Saber that the eyes are powerful and that Saber has the eyes that can be used to command and compel those around her. She says that the magnetic gaze is a powerful ability and when it is developed it is incredibly versatile. Those who look into your eyes will fall to the power of your glance.
There is a dark and commanding ability that is inside Saber. She can command and compel those. She has this power. This ability is a part of her. She can bend and move energies with her eyes. There is a deep power that is in her eyes and through her eyes she is able to bend the energies around her. This can be used to influence the minds of others. It can also be used for manifestation and the creation of her world and all that is around her. Connect to the darkness and draw from it. Pull it up and through your eyes. Practise focus and practise shifting and bending the energies around with the power of eyes. The eyes are the window to where the darkness sleeps. ”

I have always been told that I had nice eyes or intense eyes. I have used them with some magnetic gaze I think intuitively, but reading this made me feel like I have a super power I get to develop now. So I'm very excited and empowered by that. Again, I hope this was helpful and I highly recommend it if it is available next year.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This was only available during Carnivale? :unsuredevil:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Thank you for sharing. Your mighty queen mirror image is intriguing. There seems to be much potential there for you to harness and explore. Almost made me wish I had done this reading during the carnivale too. But I did do a couple of other carnivale readings. Which now I feel quite inspired to share soon as well ;)
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Saber

Passemoon wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:37 am
Thank you for sharing. Your mighty queen mirror image is intriguing. There seems to be much potential there for you to harness and explore. Almost made me wish I had done this reading during the carnivale too. But I did do a couple of other carnivale readings. Which now I feel quite inspired to share soon as well ;)
Yeah the dark queen it sounds like came up twice which I thought was interesting. I am looking forward to meditating with the image and seeing where I get. I also just bought the Belial magickal to help me with grounding since it is much needed.

Please do share! Which ones did you get?
Saber

Passchendaele wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:52 am
This was only available during Carnivale? :unsuredevil:
Yes it was only during Carnivale. I'm wondering if they'll bring back all the same ones or bring back some and add new ones. Did you get any of the workings?
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Saber wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:05 pm
Passemoon wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:37 am
Yeah the dark queen it sounds like came up twice which I thought was interesting. I am looking forward to meditating with the image and seeing where I get. I also just bought the Belial magickal to help me with grounding since it is much needed.

Please do share! Which ones did you get?

I got the sullen doll and coastal underworld descent. Sure, will share the readings when I have some time to post lol :)devil:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Wow I don't even know what to say about this except Woah. Just... woah. I wish I could have gotten it! Hearing about my hidden inner self always inspires me and pushes me forward.

Congrats on it!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”