Sullen Doll of primal innocence from the womb of discord Reading

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

I got this reading from the carnivale listing as it looks interesting, detailing how my dark child will be like after going to a trip in a special place in the underworld that allows my dark child to rise. The ritual is conducted by the priestesses of SnS overseen by 2 dark lords and a dark lady: Dark Lords Vyros, Untor and the Dark Lady Eitcha.
These were my findings:

Impressions of Moon’s Twisted Underworld- “Chaos was the best way to describe this. There are dimensions of black and white and spirals everywhere. It was slightly disorientating and there was so much going on. There were unicorns and kittens in jack-in-the-boxes that were jumping out. It was like a jungle of madness and chaos. It had a joyful feel to it and there was a lot that was going on. There was a strange creature who had horns that was sitting on a giant couch that was just in the middle of this place. He was sharing stories and reading from an ancient book. Behind him was the entrance to the tomb. It was decorated in rainbows and colours and on it were depictions of the dead feasting and partying. They looked like they were having an incredible time. There was also a picture of a little demoness who was sneaking food off one of the tables. It was amazing” You were taken to an ancient tomb where the ancient wisdom and darkness sleeps. Lady Eitcha will open the tomb and you will walk through. This is an ancient and powerful place and during this part of the ritual your essence is infused with the primal elements of creation and the primal consciousness of your own being. Walking forward she will reveal to you the Womb of discord. It is from these energies that the Dark Child will emerge. We bring your energies to the space and a rebirth of the soul will happen. The infusion of energies will shift your essence and you will unify and awaken. It will take your energies and from the essence will arise your Dark Child and Sullen Doll.

The Dark Child- The Dark Child is the depth and complexity of the soul, it is a powerful and primal force that sleeps in you and it is a power that you can access, a dark understanding of innocence and a new perspective and new of the world around you. When it unifies in your soul your energy raises and you are able to shift and move through the darkness understanding your own darkness and accepting the darkness in your soul. Mysteries and Mysticism sleep here and these powers are yours to claim. They will be infused into you.
“There is a small child. She is cheeky and mischievous. She wants to explore. She is one of adventure and midnight journeys. She does not want to sleep, she wants to soar through the stars on her boat that is fun, on the dreams of those who sleep. Soaring and flying through the star she explores different realms and she embraces the lessons and the creative forces of each world that she visits. She is one of dark creativity. She innocently walks through the dark worlds where there is carnage and madness, she does not know the danger but she is drawn to it. There is a part of her that knows in these places are where creativity rises from. Creativity is a force that rises through the darkness and those who are true creators know where it takes them. To bring about true genius, one must be willing to explore and embrace these places. She goes there and she is not afraid. Let your creativity flow. She loves to embrace the creative forces of the world beyond hers and she is always ready for a midnight adventure. She is one of incredible creations. She is dark and she likes to sneak around and uncover secrets. She knows a lot of secrets that people would like to hide. She often is hiding where people will appear. They think they are alone but she is hiding. She is waiting and she hears their whispers and she knows what they reveal. She listens to what is going on around her. She knows the secrets of the heart. ”

The Sullen Doll Message- “The message is for Moon to go to the dark places, go and explore her creativity to the fullest. Let it guide her and take her. Let her imagination wander and know that it takes a soul willing to venture into the darkness to bring forth the divine creation of darkness. Moon is a creator and she is one with lots of wisdom and lessons that come from all her travels. Though she walks at times and appears innocent and naive, she always has the strength in her soul to get her out of those situations. She needs to remember that looking within she has everything that she needs. It is all right there. Having faith and trust in herself will bring these abilities and no matter where the world takes her or where she finds herself, she will be able to come out wiser, stronger and with incredible creation at her finger tips. Reach into the darkness of your soul. Move through the chaos that is there and let it all rise and become alive. Creation is your calling and it is through the creative essence that you can bring forth your desires.”

Personal thoughts: I think this is not the first time I have been told to engage my capacity for chaos for creative and metaphysical explorations. The reading also confirms an observation I noted often brought up as well when I meditate with my companions, to engage more on travels and explorations with them to different realms and areas as this is something I am good at manoeuvring. Overall an informative ritual that brings to point notes about myself that I may have been neglecting and also talents and areas I can look into for further development.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

I also received this reading and I LOVE it. Mine was absolutely spot-on, and since I love having tangible objects, I now have a creepy doll from the amazing artist Slightly Wicked Dolls (lists on eBay) to house my dark child/sullen doll. This is my beauty:
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Very cool! It's cool to hear about the dark child I wasn't quite sure what it meant. I was more drawn to the dark self one and the underworld one . I've also never heard of Lady Eitcha before. It's like each of these shows more about our inner world's and their infinite possibilities. That's why I think it's so fun to read everyone's. It can be inspiring and enlightening.

I also think your positive creative chaos sounds amazing. I think it'll be awesome whatever you do with it!
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Does it feel easy or difficult to direct the chaotic energy? And do you just feel it all the time or do you have to focus in on it?
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

It could be a subconscious thing in which I do not pay too much attention to it. I would say it’s more about my ability to deal well with many changes going on at one time and not lose focus even when things around are completely not going according to plan and still orchestrate something coherent from there. It could also mean I focus inwards on internal shifts and changes in terms of processing different things at once pertaining to knowledge or any tasks, or even psychic endeavours.
Lol multitasking through mess and disorganisatuon seems like the best way to put it for me.
At least those are the areas I may be well aware of in terms of application. I am sure there are many other areas which I can apply chaos energy and creativity and therein lies the journey of exploration for myself.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Amaranth Rose
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Ooooooh!!! Very interesting reading, Moon! Thanks for sharing :devillove:

Also, laalbieglna that is such a beautiful doll!!!
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This is DEFINITELY something I should look to. Maybe it'll resurface again soon. Have those energies helped you?
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”