Lords of the Left Hand Path

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Eleyne

I found a book that I would like to order but I thought I would see if anyone here has read it and if so what did you think about it?

It's called Lords of the Left-Hand Path: Forbidden Practices and Spiritual Heresies by Stephen E. Flowers. Is it worth purchasing? id you find the information accurate? :devilread: Also any suggestion on what books to read? I did find a list on another thread of downloadable books however I prefer to have a book in my hand rather then read it on line.

Many thanks! :devillust:
babyface

Here is an interview with Dr. Stephen Flowers which I have just found.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLWn7Qq8nJc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now
Gaylani

i haven't read that one but AM reading right now a book by S. Connolly called The Complete Book of Demonolatry. I HIGHLY recommend this book and plan to read more of her books. You can find more information about her on demonolatry.org, where they also list other authors/contributors as well. I know there are several here who have read works by EA Koetting and I have not yet but he is also on the reading list.

great thread!

:devilclap:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
babyface

A couple of full seminar videos from EA Koetting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYTeFJvY-oQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Nyp9dxMNo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now
Eleyne

Thanks for the suggestion both in book for and forum form.

*Scurries off to start reading* :devilread:
GraveX

:Cthulu:

This icon is what I have to say about this topic...

Cthulhu Fhtagn

Cake and Cadavers...
Gaylani

this is off topic, but how come my thank you button is sometimes around and sometimes isn't when i'm logged in? just for the record, i wanted to thank everybody in here. so SHANKS!!

:crazy:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”