Broken Things.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I ordered a few expensive items with my inheritance money. I am having a bit of a spree right now, in fact! I bought a butsodan shrine for honoring Lord Uphir, and working with him. I just received some Oud TEA, as well, and my Demons are all over THAT. :) I cannot wait to try it, but they do like the smell. They love the oud and rose scented candles I got, too. I ordered another Shrine box for Asmodeus, but it came torn to itty bitty pieces. it was marked fragile, and I am certain it had been before they stomped it flat. :( Gah! My specially ordered She-Wolf Headdress (from a NA man who hunts and crafts them) arrived really messed up, too. I wanted something to help me acknowledge and bring out the energy of my beast side. What I got was another insurance claim and a headache. The post office DOES NOT want to accept any responsibility for breaking things, but the insurance company DEMANDS that they write a letter stating that I reported the item as broken upon delivery before they will pay any money. So I had to get a letter TWICE, and let me tell you, it was a pain in the ass. I hope they accept my claims, because it was not MY fault, and I am out hundreds of dollars unless the insurance comes across. I used to hate only those pieces of human trash known as LAWYERS on sight, but now I think I am adding INSURANCE CLAIMS dudes. You tell me a way I can satisfy your dumb requirements, and get my money, and I will certainly DO that. it is not fair to make me fight an agency known for its legendary inefficiency and bumbling, and ask me to get them to write a letter admitting their guilt! lame!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Magickal Tools”