Did someone experience something similar?

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

A few days ago I bought the book "Divine Guidance" from Doreen Virtue. I ordered a used copy from Amazon for 1 Euro.
In her book she gaves advice how to communicate with God and the Angels.
I thought when it works for angels, why not with demons as well?
The whole time while I was reading the book, I felt extremely uncomfortable in my skin.
It felt like thousands of needles on my hands and arms. Within 3 hours it reached it`s peak.
It moved from my arms to my face. It was like acid.
I couldn't stand it anymore and so I threw it into the garbage can outside the house.
I have no idea why it happend. Maybe some energy from my companions was into my aura and let my body react this way.
Or my companions them self tried to communicate with me by saying " Get this book out of the house!"
It could also could be psychosomatic, I don`t know.
Am I now allergic to angels?
I thought "This is silly, it`s just a book."
But because I withness it myself I know it`s real.
Is someone having a similar experience with angelic items or angels them self?
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Sometimes book is not just a book. "Written word", like a spell, can act as portal bridging, linking your physical reality with something non physical. A gateway for you to access something out there and at the same something out there can "access you" through it..
Don't underestimate power of book :?
Darth Moronius

dont throw book
sell or give away
:devilread:

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”