Dining with cannibals

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Last night I saw a dream where I was dining with cannibals that were quite secluded. They were tan and only had white cloths that covered private parts, also breasts for women.
We did have some kind of plates where we ate from but don't remember what they looked like. They cooked the human meat and I got to see some cooked severed human heads on glass jars. It was creepy but it didn't creep me out in this dream.
These cannibals were secluded but it was not a small tribe though.
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I've had a lot of dreams about drinking blood, but only one cannibalism dream. Technically I didn't eat any human flesh in the dream, but I did cook someone in the oven, tied up in a rather large roasting pan. I was only with one other person who was encouraging me in this dream. During the dream it didn't bother me at all, it seemed perfectly natural. I don't know if it was even technically cannibalism, because in the dream we weren't exactly very human. *Shrug*
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”