Honoring Sacred Space.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I have recently entered a new phases in my studies where I am identifying and learning to use the gifts and abilities I have from ancestral and personal sources. I have been making small amulets to remind me of those gifts. Some are jewelry, some are pictures, some are new altars, and some are small statues. For instance, I have a very small statue of Pegasus, to remind me of my Immortal bloodlines. I am descended from the God Zeus, and Pegasus is his steed. I have a ew vampire statue on the way, to remind me of my powers as a hybrid vampire. I have a thunderbird necklace that reminds me of the shamanic talents and gifts I have from more than one lifetime. I have a Healing Altar, where I welcome my study of the Healing Arts with Lord Uphir. Finally, my room is done in Early American Werewolf, in acknowledgement of my Werewolf skills and abilities. Images are very important magickally, especially the images which we place in our homes and sacred space. Here is some of the exquisitely beautiful Werewolf Art decorating my room right now:
WIN_20181001_12_12_05_Pro.jpg
WIN_20181001_12_12_05_Pro.jpg (41.7 KiB) Viewed 3606 times
The attachment WIN_20181001_12_12_13_Pro.jpg is no longer available
The attachment WIN_20181001_12_12_05_Pro.jpg is no longer available
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Sorry. The new system only allows 60 sec for me to place pictures, and they MUST be placed completely before starting a new one. Ah....the glories of technology!
Attachments
WIN_20181001_12_12_13_Pro.jpg
WIN_20181001_12_12_13_Pro.jpg (55.66 KiB) Viewed 3605 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

User3246

Yeah. One . At. A. Time. :p
WIN_20181001_12_12_55_Pro.jpg
WIN_20181001_12_12_55_Pro.jpg (67.61 KiB) Viewed 3604 times

Gilbertruilt

In it something is. Earlier I thought differently, I thank for the help in this question.

Return to “Magickal Tools”