Astral projection experience

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
Mellowsloth29
Patron Deities: Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: Still deciding
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Well it's not my first astral project but my most vivid and physical. Hopefully this can help who don't understand astral projection . Iwas listening to dark meditation tonight around 9:30 pm eastern time.

Meditation here(hopefully someone will fix my link)
Copy and paste.

https://youtu.be/BZFatrzp2sg

I was listening and relaxing and breathing through my nose and slowly out of my mouth. Which no realizing makes a huge difference for me compared to just through the nose and out. I started focusing and dug deep into the meditation. I had my eyes closed until I could see through as if my eyes were open. And I started floating right to the roof and floating. It was really dark. I had the lights off in my room. I opened the door still floating through out my top hallway floor and down the stairs until the kitchen. Finally touched the wooden floors. I tried to turn the light switch on but didn't work.

This is where I made my mistake and let fear sink in. I could barely see since it was dark and started thinking of reasons to back out like "what if I bump into something with okay foundation and defend myself?"

So I float back up the stairs to my room and slowly back in my body.

I don't know it it was just a plane above where our normal everyday plane. Because I when I went downstairs it was dark and just me. I wake up hearing my dad watching tv with the tv super bright.

Any thoughts or advice on controlling my environment when astral projecting I would love to hear.

Sincerely,

Mellowsloth29
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

What do you mean "controlling my environment"?
Well your house is "astrally projecting" too, in a way, so you usually end up in "astral version" of your house on the first step. It acts as your "home base", your "domain", your personal environment. You might notice some "irregularities" though, walls where there shouldn't be, or doors and openings where there shouldn't be, and other things "out of the ordinary" or out of place. That's normal. But I'm really not sure what do you mean by "controlling the space"? Light switches don't work? Yes they usually don't, because while switches project in to astral, electricity seems like does not :devilgrin:
Mellowsloth29

Cerber wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:45 am
What do you mean "controlling my environment"?
Well your house is "astrally projecting" too, in a way, so you usually end up in "astral version" of your house on the first step. It acts as your "home base", your "domain", your personal environment. You might notice some "irregularities" though, walls where there shouldn't be, or doors and openings where there shouldn't be, and other things "out of the ordinary" or out of place. That's normal. But I'm really not sure what do you mean by "controlling the space"? Light switches don't work? Yes they usually don't, because while switches project in to astral, electricity seems like does not :devilgrin:

Thanks for reading and let me rephrase my question. How would you procede to a higher plane usually? It by vibrating your energy to deliver you a higher plane. Things I can do while astral projecting that you may have experienced
Cerber

Mellowsloth29 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:07 pm
Thanks for reading and let me rephrase my question. How would you proceed to a higher plane usually? It by vibrating your energy to deliver you a higher plane. Things I can do while astral projecting that you may have experienced
I don't have a lot of experience actually, if we are talking about complete 100% astral projection, when you physical body asleep, but your mind is completely awake and aware of it self and the environment. I only "got out" a handful of times. But from what I understand, from my experience, I don't see it as "higher plane". In my "reality", there just that - your own "domain", and the "outer space", all that is outside of those boundaries of your home base, your personal space, your domain, is the outer space :devilgrin: I don't have the concept of "higher vibrations", or "higher planes". There is whole universe of realms and domains of others, of other beings, spirits and demons, gods, collectives, giants and everything else..
I can't say how should You go out of your own "nest" and to explore those other places, meet other people, techniques varies and other people would certainly describe it differently. And other people's descriptions seem often do have terms like "higher planes", "vibrations" etc but I have no idea what those actually mean on the ground, in real terms.
But I can try and describe how I did it, in my own terms. First time was through meditation, I didn't start in my home space. Maybe because I was focused on my third eye/astral viewing/seering and I was already sort of looking in to astral space. So I kind of found my self floating in "grey fog", in the void, nothing around me at all, just me suspended in that space. I tried to move around, as I might fly around in 3d space if I knew how to fly, it seemed logical at that time. But it got me nowhere and I realized it's not how it works (at least maybe not on this scale maybe). But when I was about to give up, because I was trying to get somewhere for quite a while and not much was happening, I had an idea. There was someone I really wanted to meet. So I stopped trying to get somewhere "physically" (as walking/running/flying) I just focused on that person, I just tried to feel Her, and the more I focused on her to stronger I could feel her. And then I noticed I began moving, I felt I was being pulled, I was "gravitating" towards something far away. Maybe almost as if my mind and awareness shifting from one point of perspective in that greater reality towards something else somewhere else.
So in a way instead of trying to get somewhere, I just focused on being there, if that makes any sense. :shiftydevil:
First time took a while. But then next time, when I woke up in a lucid dream, in projection of my home that time, I knew exactly where I want to go and how. I just focused on the person I want to meet and it's just zzzziiiipp and I'm there, instant travel :devilgrin:
Try just focusing and place you want to see, to be, or person you want to meet, focus on the feeling of that place/person. Let it rise from within you, to guide you. Roughly. It's very hard to describe in any sensible way, but I'm sure you'll get a hang of it in couple tries. And then you will think "omg it's so obvious, so easy to do.. and so complicated to explain." :shiftydevil:
Cerber

But it's worth mentioning (and as a warning), that as you continue working on it, practising more, even if you fail to achieve complete 100% astral projection, will most likely start "sleepwalking" ("dreamwalking") at random in to strange places, astral realms while sleeping. Some dreams will be, let's say just "extra ordinary". Some of those places might be rather dangerous.
One time I "woke up" in a dream in some small dark island realm with only a note in my head that I'm looking for some "magic light" item and that this place is dangerous and I should stick to the shadows. with small village in that island, in that village cages with humanoid people but not humans sleeping inside. Then guardian of the realm found me and attacked, but we just wrestled a little and she retreated, but I could find that item and I retreated too.
Another time I end up in some weird place, so hostile I got swarmed by all of those golems, my angels had to rescue me :shiftydevil:
So there are some dangers. But it's worth the risk.
Cerber

(correction) ..but I could not find that item..
Mellowsloth29

Cerber wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:16 pm
Mellowsloth29 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:07 pm
Thanks for reading and let me rephrase my question. How would you proceed to a higher plane usually? It by vibrating your energy to deliver you a higher plane. Things I can do while astral projecting that you may have experienced
I don't have a lot of experience actually, if we are talking about complete 100% astral projection, when you physical body asleep, but your mind is completely awake and aware of it self and the environment. I only "got out" a handful of times. But from what I understand, from my experience, I don't see it as "higher plane". In my "reality", there just that - your own "domain", and the "outer space", all that is outside of those boundaries of your home base, your personal space, your domain, is the outer space :devilgrin: I don't have the concept of "higher vibrations", or "higher planes". There is whole universe of realms and domains of others, of other beings, spirits and demons, gods, collectives, giants and everything else..
I can't say how should You go out of your own "nest" and to explore those other places, meet other people, techniques varies and other people would certainly describe it differently. And other people's descriptions seem often do have terms like "higher planes", "vibrations" etc but I have no idea what those actually mean on the ground, in real terms.
But I can try and describe how I did it, in my own terms. First time was through meditation, I didn't start in my home space. Maybe because I was focused on my third eye/astral viewing/seering and I was already sort of looking in to astral space. So I kind of found my self floating in "grey fog", in the void, nothing around me at all, just me suspended in that space. I tried to move around, as I might fly around in 3d space if I knew how to fly, it seemed logical at that time. But it got me nowhere and I realized it's not how it works (at least maybe not on this scale maybe). But when I was about to give up, because I was trying to get somewhere for quite a while and not much was happening, I had an idea. There was someone I really wanted to meet. So I stopped trying to get somewhere "physically" (as walking/running/flying) I just focused on that person, I just tried to feel Her, and the more I focused on her to stronger I could feel her. And then I noticed I began moving, I felt I was being pulled, I was "gravitating" towards something far away. Maybe almost as if my mind and awareness shifting from one point of perspective in that greater reality towards something else somewhere else.
So in a way instead of trying to get somewhere, I just focused on being there, if that makes any sense. :shiftydevil:
First time took a while. But then next time, when I woke up in a lucid dream, in projection of my home that time, I knew exactly where I want to go and how. I just focused on the person I want to meet and it's just zzzziiiipp and I'm there, instant travel :devilgrin:
Try just focusing and place you want to see, to be, or person you want to meet, focus on the feeling of that place/person. Let it rise from within you, to guide you. Roughly. It's very hard to describe in any sensible way, but I'm sure you'll get a hang of it in couple tries. And then you will think "omg it's so obvious, so easy to do.. and so complicated to explain." :shiftydevil:
Thank you that was very helpful. Gives me a better idea of what astral projection starts or where to start.

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”