Custom Conjuring Succubus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

FIVE WEEKS

Tomorrow will be five weeks since I ordered my custom conjure Succubus. I haven't received an email notification yet of her details. I've given up anticipating, it will happen when it happens!

Unfortunately, I haven't the experiences that other have had where there were somewhat notable connections a couple weeks after placing their order. However, I swear yesterday when I was driving home I could feel her. I experienced major pressure on my third eye and some bio-electricity around my face. But I really haven't had any substantive visualizations of her in my meditations. Also, I have not had any dream visitations.

I believe her sigil, name, and vessel will help strengthen the connection which explains my eagerness to receive details.

I'll keep you posted

(Yllidra- if you are reading this :devilwave: feel free to provide a status update)
user567

SHE HAS ARRIVED!!!

My stunning Succubus S - I will call her Sara - has arrived. Well, I received the scrolls from the Coven just today via email and I am eager to connect. Also, it is nice to see that the priestesses are recovering from their flu.

I have printed Sara's scrolls and I can already feel her energy all around me. Just knowing her name and having her Sigil is proving to be highly energetic.

I have been informed that her vessel is on its way and I am looking forward to receiving it. I will provide a detailed 21 day bonding ritual summary as I progress through it.

Also, I will be receiving the Satanic Orb spell tomorrow - so there will be much to write about.

But for now, I would like to say to Sara:

Thank you for joining me, you honor me with your presence in my life and I will repay that by honoring you to my fullest.
user567

image removed
user567

I created this altar for Sara ... Her sigil is inside the white lantern .. I have obscured it with the crystal ball.

I have made offerings of blood and bodily fluids.... A dried rose, Cinnamon, tea, and numerous fragrant red candles, and cinnamon essential oil.

I will add more to her shrine. I was going to make a pentagram out of dried roses for her.

Also the pictures are of Kali and a female depiction of Shiva.

I don't have a strong connection yet, but I will memorize her Enns and chant it as well.
user567

image removed
user567

It is part of two altars in a cupboard... Represented are:
Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, Durga, Kali Ma, Ganesh
... And ascended masters... Buddha and Krishna.

And my sweet Sara.
user567

Everything is a work in progress. Feel free to provide feedback
user567

This morning I happened to browse the store and find a posting for what felt like a stunning: Divinity Queen M.

I was very drawn and felt energy flowing through me as I read the description so I made the impulse purchase of:
https://satanandsons.com/product/divinity-queen-m/

I have yet to receive the vessel for my Succubus Sara, who, I am trying to connect with and am having relatively little success to be honest.

I have built her a beautiful shrine and made offerings of blood, wine, liqueurs, tea, cinnamon, and candles.... I also meditate and speak to Sara regularly.
I am hoping for a break through with Sara but to complicate matters my companions have grown.

Sara and M. I look forward to getting to know them.

--- no more impulse purchases for 2018 at least.
DarcDeimos

Peace888 wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:46 pm
This morning I happened to browse the store and find a posting for what felt like a stunning: Divinity Queen M.

I was very drawn and felt energy flowing through me as I read the description so I made the impulse purchase of:
https://satanandsons.com/product/divinity-queen-m/

I have yet to receive the vessel for my Succubus Sara, who, I am trying to connect with and am having relatively little success to be honest.

I have built her a beautiful shrine and made offerings of blood, wine, liqueurs, tea, cinnamon, and candles.... I also meditate and speak to Sara regularly.
I am hoping for a break through with Sara but to complicate matters my companions have grown.

Sara and M. I look forward to getting to know them.

--- no more impulse purchases for 2018 at least.
Hope I'm not going to ruin your mood but i think that all these offering have little to do with strenghtening the bond, sure they do appreciate it but my advice is to tune it down a little and just TALK to her. When you're cooking, working, training and when you're at the bathroom(yes you read it right), but don't force it. Tell her about your day, what worries you, tell her about YOU! And invite her to meditate with you.
Things don't happen overnight, especially if you're a beginner with SC just like me, take all the time that it needs to strengthen your bond! :)
It burns yet it does no harm
user567

Excellent advice.... Will try it.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”