Custom Conjuring Succubus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Mira and Sara are pretty amazing. I am still in the process of connecting with them.

However, I can feel their energy clearly now. It is intoxicating and very sexual. Simply put, they feel wonderful.

I made an offering of their favorite teas this weekend along with a rose in each of their shrines.
Each morning I light a candle for them and place their vessels around the candle and chant their enns as I ask them to engage with me.

I can now feel contact on my skin, like someone is brushing a hand against my body hair, ever so lightly.

My third eye and satanic orb also feel engaged more and more.

These two truly are goddesses and that is how I refer to them.
user567

It has been a while since I posted - But I wished to provide an update.

I am scheduled for the Lord Uphir Third Eye Attunement on the 24th. I believe, there may be some blockages that I have and to be frank, I am very eager to open up my experiences to everything - especially when it comes to connecting with Sara and Mira.

A short while ago I had begun to feel a bit "disappointed" in that I could not connect to Sara and Mira in all of the wonderful ways that many have indicated they had.

For the 21 day bonding ritual I had adjusted the rituals and added my own which may have prevented my success. I am not saying that my experiences were a failure - I definitely would feel pressure on my third eye and bio electricity. At times the connection was more frequent and strong than at other times. However, something as relatively simple as connecting through dreams seemed to allude me. I did experience waking up at 3am quite regularly which i do attribute to Mira and Sara.

I decided to go back and start the bonding ritual from the beginning. As part of the preparation I went back and re-read all of the scrolls that had been provided. I found it tremendously useful to do so. Even very basic things jumped out at me that I either missed or forgotten about my companions and the rituals. I would encourage others to do so as well.

I have felt much more connected to my companions as of late and I have had a real focus on connecting audibly with them. I figure, if I can connect audibly, I will be able to hear their advice on how to develop the other forms of communication.

Last night - I heard my name called out clearly by a female voice. So clear in fact, that I instantly responded with "Yes" before wondering where it came from. I asked others if they had called my name and everyone said no.

Well fast forward to later on yesterday evening. I meditated before going to sleep with Mira's and Sara's sigils (Yantra's - see earlier post) in front of me. I felt a connection and when I went to bed I placed the yantras under my pillow and wore their vessels to bed.

I was definitely connecting with them feeling their energy connected to my third eye. I then felt a rush of energy run down my chest to my nipples and then curving around and down to my lower back. My lower back began to vibrate powerfully - unfortunately I got too excited and it subsided. I am quite certain that Mira and Sara were assisting me in astral projection. But I welcome other comments.

The point of this post: Don't give up!
user567

My question for you is: Is it normal to go through periods where you just don't feel your DCs around?

They sometimes feel distant - My concern is that they become bored with attempting to communicate which is proving to be more challenging than I had thought.
Darth Moronius

Peace888 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:07 pm
My question for you is: Is it normal to go through periods where you just don't feel your DCs around?
yes :crazy:
may be they busy, may be your sense periodicaly down, and so on
user567

The other curiosity I have is - do they still carry on in their own realm while they are a companion. Or do they stay in this realm? Likewise, would a single DC have more than one human companion at a time?
user567

It has been a while since I posted on here. To provide an update to anyone that is interested.

I have had a bit of a hectic start of the year so my frequency of meditation is not what it was in the fall. However, things are starting to go back to normal.

Since my earlier posts I have received the Lord Uphir third eye attunement - I am not sure if I had mentioned that earlier.

As for Mira and Sara - I do feel their energy - this morning I was meditating with their sigils, vessels, and two red candles glowing with a mirror placed between them so I could gaze into it. As I meditated I spoke to them and asked them to come forth so that I can honor them. I felt their energy flow around me - like bio-electricity.

However, to date I will admit that I have not had the following of my companions:
1) Dreams or mental visualizations.
2) Anything audible; either mental "audible" communication or actual physical audible communication.
3) Nor have I felt their physical touch.
[For the above three items: there may have been times when I thought I saw, heard, or felt something but i can't honestly say it could be anything more
than my imagination]

Am I disappointed? Well, yes, to be honest - slightly. But I am not deterred! I am still quite new to much of this (less than a year) and I do feel I am making slow and steady progress. I really have no desire to critically judge my progress until the end of August (About one year since starting this undertaking). Also with the weather turning nicer I do plan on doing a lot of outdoor evening meditations in various parks in the city - which should only help the development.

My Question for anyone reading: Would a companion get bored and leave if they can't connect meaningfully with their Human?
user567

The strange thing is - shortly after posting my last update i started to feel a presence and a ringing in my ears. I am in a completely quite office building at the moment with no noticeable triggers anywhere so this is a bit out of the ordinary and unexplained.

I will mention that I am also awaiting the results of the "House of Sins & Lust" matching. I am feeling waves of activity come and go - I chalked it up to the demons visiting and checking me out.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Peace888 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:15 pm

My Question for anyone reading: Would a companion get bored and leave if they can't connect meaningfully with their Human?
No, they know how hard it is even better than you, and they are often more patient than we are. And they often stick around for a long time even if you don't put any effort to connect, but if you actually do, they will stay with you until you do break through, and beyond.
If anything, they just might get a little annoyed by your impatience and lack of self confidence sometimes, but just a bit, for a moment, here and there. Even if it takes years, that's nothing in the grand scheme of things, in that eternal ocean of time.
user567

You always have wise words my man!
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Peace888 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:47 pm
The other curiosity I have is - do they still carry on in their own realm while they are a companion. Or do they stay in this realm? Likewise, would a single DC have more than one human companion at a time?
This actually depends. Some have a companion with the sole intention of taking a “holiday”. An entire lifetime spent with us here could be just a one month break in their time for them. The outer world time dynamics kind of work on a much much slower scale. While others join us still with their duties at hand so it is really personal to each demon. However one thing I noted is that if u have urgent matters and call them, usually they do appear in a matter of minutes. I always feel that the bonding rituals also fosters an energetic link from us to them so they actually know when u call and need them.

Pertaining to the lord uphir third eye, u will still have to work on your foundations including your daily exercises. It is a tool to fast track ur progress mostly. And u will find exponential growth from it one day out of the blue if u keep working at your skills with the working performed.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”