Custom Conjuring Succubus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I am happy to say that I have received my scroll for Kira today - my family is now complete.
I will complete her home in their shrine and I have made a yantra for Kira (see earlier posts).

I've also memorized her enns. Her sigil, yantra, must be energized and I like to do it with a sexual offering and with a drop of blood.

Knowing Kira's enns is a nice treat you see.... Each morning when I start my day i light a candle that I place before I enter the shower and give thanks to my goddesses. I don't see them as being different than the divine - it is all one in the same.

My daily ritual is as follows.

I take a moment to focus on my breathing, I count down from three, repeating each number thrice. I thank them and chant the enns of each of goddesses.

Sara - my first - my goddess of lust.
Mira - my queen - my goddess of passion.
Kira - the one who chose me - my goddess of desire.

I thank them for being in my life and for allowing me to feel them.

I will pass along any information I receive or experience that I partake in.
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

LOL. I call my succubus "My Goddess" too. :devillove:

3 women at once. Man you must have a strong libido :scareddevil:
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
user567

Whiski wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:36 pm
LOL. I call my succubus "My Goddess" too. :devillove:

3 women at once. Man you must have a strong libido :scareddevil:
Three women to disappoint
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

That sounds like a wonderful practice peace, and i’m glad your family is complete for the moment anyway lol
user567

Heretique wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:15 am
That sounds like a wonderful practice peace, and i’m glad your family is complete for the moment anyway lol

Thank you - what are some of the practices that you partake in? Feel welcome to share.
user567

Interesting: I have never heard of physical stimulation of one's third eye before to assist in opening it. However, someone suggested to me to use warming cream.

I thought that was a creative idea with little potential harm so I will try it tonight.
user567

Just an update -

According to my companion scrolls, each of my companions appreciate flowers and/or the smell of roses as offerings. I have built what I believe is a beautiful altar/shrine for them and I do place offerings for them. However, a couple of weeks ago I decided to clip about nine big blood-red roses from a rose bush in my yard and place them in the altar as an offering. The altar looked magnificent with these fully bloomed bright red roses. I felt a surge of pleasant energy after placing the roses down and took it as sign of gratitude for my devotion.

The roses have dried and my goal is to have two dozen dried roses in their altar for each Sara, Mira, and Kira so 72 in total.

Last night I clipped three more and placed them as an offering and again I felt a very pleasant feeling.

Although, I am slow in progress - not being able to hear them as of yet, not being able to see them, and no dreams - I do get bursts of energy as I mediate and pressure on my third eye regularly, I also hear a humming sound when i focus. I do feel I am on the cusp of breaking through and would appreciate advice if any.

I thought perhaps a visitation from a demon could assist in the break through.

I always welcome feedback.
user567

image removed

Not as dark and ominous as I had planned, but this is the altar for my goddess companions.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Peace888 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:55 am
IMG_20190615_180515.jpg

Not as dark and ominous as I had planned, but this is the altar for my goddess companions.
I am loving all the pictures of your altar you have posted especially the red roses (I'm a big fan) I really wish I could do it myself but being a closet practitioner and having a puppy that gets into everything puts that on hold for a while. I just wanted to say reading your thread is very encouraging to me as I struggle with worrying about my companions still being around.

I'd love to read more of your updates! May you have many more bonding experiences soon :excellent:
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!
user567

Thank you I appreciate the feedback and it is encouraging. Sometimes I feel I am just creating noise but it is nice to see that my ramblings are inspiring some.

As for more experiences - Well I have been feeling a lot of pressure on my third eye and i had reached out to the Coven to ask if they had a demon that could assist with breaking through. They were kind enough to offer one. Unfortunately, and I say this with a great deal of embarrassment, I fell asleep when the demon was supposed to visit. I have not been too successful with sleep time communication as of yet.

However, I have been feeling waves of ecstasy flowing through my body recently when I mediated at times. It has been intoxicating - it would best be described as "foreplay" if I had to make an analogy. I also believe I heard a disembodied voice - it was difficult to make out but it definitely didn't seem like it was coming from my imagination.

As for my goddesses - my Divinity Queen, Mira is particularly fond of gardens. I have a giant yard and am now going to dedicate a flower bed to each goddess and carve their sigil into a log stump, charge it and then place it into each flower bed. I'm sure that it is nice not to share offerings and to treat each as the individual goddesses that they are.

Oh jeez - I'm getting hit with these waves now and the third eye stimulus. Mira must be liking the sounds of the offering.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”