Custom Conjuring Succubus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Calin

Cerber wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:21 am
Although I do think blood offerings are unnecessary for this kind of entity, I feel they tend to prefer different kind of offerings.. :ninja:
They do have a penchant for the 'different' kind of offerings, but I was working with 'A' last night in ritual, I had made a new sigil on parchment for her, and the first thing she asked for was for it to be blooded. Some like them blooded others don't. However I see the request as more a means of strengthening the bond rather than a routine requirement. But blood shouldn't be discounted, particularly to assist in bonding processes with these lovely spirits.
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

It’s about the energy. Blood energy is highly personal to you and makes the bonding more intimate in a way.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Ah I see, I'll keep that in mind. None of mine asked any of my blood yet :umm:
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Cerber wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:48 am
Maybe cos yours isn’t very appetising to begin with :grindevil:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Passemoon wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:09 am
Cerber wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:48 am
Maybe cos yours isn’t very appetising to begin with :grindevil:
Well it's whiskey flavoures, can't be that bad :bandit:
user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

It is a beautiful day here in Vancouver today and I had the opportunity to meditate for over an hour this morning. It was exhilarating and I experienced some new visions. I felt so good that I was about to order the Satanic Orb (something I had thought about)... I had this feeling that the orb would enhance the contentment and connectivity that I was experiencing.

However, it has been four weeks and one day since I ordered my custom. I thought it would be best to wait for her before ordering anything else.

My mind is, however, thinking about the future and other orders:

1) Succubus (ordered)
2) Desire Demoness (probably next)
3) A magician or teacher (female) of some sort.

+ Satanic Orb
+ Third Eye Attunement.

I would want to stagger 2 & 3. But it would be lovely to get a discount if you ordered all at once.
user567

So much for that ... I just ordered the satanic Orb. I'm so looking forward to it.
DarcDeimos

Peace888 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:45 pm
So much for that ... I just ordered the satanic Orb. I'm so looking forward to it.
I actually ordered it too yesterday! It's scheduled for the 12th of this month, we could share our experiences!
It burns yet it does no harm
user567

So today will be almost 4 and 1/2 weeks since I ordered my Custom Succubus. I am quite confident that I will be receive the information this week. Also, my Satanic Orb casting is scheduled for next week. So, I should have quite a bit to share with you in the upcoming few days. Yllidra has been on email silence, which I am fine with, since I think all she would be able to do is temper my eagerness. Likewise, they have been very busy and I believe also came down with a flu (my timing was incredibly poor).

The one meaningful update however, is that last night as I meditated I didn't have the familiar energy that I had been experiencing. I felt "alone" ... actually that was the same way I felt this morning. I felt nothing - truly alone.

There are two important turn of events from this that I believe are valuable:

1) The lack of feeling does legitimize the energy that I had felt earlier as being something more than "normal". When something is removed you appreciate and recognize that it was in fact there.

2) Also, perhaps the coven are finishing off the binding at the temple and my "girl" had to return.

If the above are in fact the case, then this is good news. My next post will be when I receive the email package. Once I receive the actually vessel I will document the bonding process with a daily post.

Namaste
user567

DarcDeimos wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 am
Peace888 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:45 pm
I actually ordered it too yesterday! It's scheduled for the 12th of this month, we could share our experiences!
Yes I am looking forward to sharing the experience with you. Please feel welcome to document the experience in a new thread and I will add my experiences too.

Just a reminder that I almost missed: They require your full name, date of birth, and a recent picture.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”