Custom Conjuring Succubus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

To provide an update I have added a new member to my family. Or more correctly she has added me. Desire demoness K chose me from the House of Sin and Lust, reverse adoption event.

I doubt I will be adding any more companions ... Never say never. Bit I wish to now fully immerse and connect with the following ones I have.

Mira: divinity queen and my goddess of passion.
Sara: succubus and my goddess of lust.
Kira: desire demoness and my goddess of desire.

I am honored to have them in my life and now will dedicate myself with connecting with them .. a task which Kira, I'm told, will be able to assist me on.
user567

On a side note I came across the following picture and in my head I thought... That is what Mira looks like.
Living-room-home-wall-decoration-fabric-poster-erotic-art-fantasy-sexy-girl-pose-throne-skulls.jpg_640x640.jpg
Living-room-home-wall-decoration-fabric-poster-erotic-art-fantasy-sexy-girl-pose-throne-skulls.jpg_640x640.jpg (46.46 KiB) Viewed 7083 times
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Peace888 wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:35 am
On a side note I came across the following picture and in my head I thought... That is what Mira looks like.Living-room-home-wall-decoration-fabric-poster-erotic-art-fantasy-sexy-girl-pose-throne-skulls.jpg_640x640.jpg
She looks smoking hot! :o
Maverick9
Patron Deities: Lilith, Lucifer(Mostly), Satan, Abbadon, Uphir, Azazel
Your favourite Demon?: Succubus,Fallen Angels, Hellhounds
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Cerber wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:11 pm
I'm not entirely sure, someone may correct me if I'm wrong, but I think SnS conjure ubis from Asmoday's realm. At least I think mine was from there.
Yeah you're correct they come from Asmodeus’ realm. I was confirmed of that by one of the priestess who emailed me back when I asked where they came from.
user567

A short update: I just received Kira's vessel in the mail.

The vessel is beautiful, dare I say, nicer than the other two that I have received. For anyone reading, Kira is the desire demoness who selected me during the House of Lust and Sin reverse adoption.

I am just awaiting her scrolls now, her Sigil and Enns are a big help when connecting.

Thank you!
Astronaut5
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I would give some insight if I had any, but I'm kinda just getting started and it's like a bottomless ocean and I don't know which direction is which. All I have been doing is reading some of the forums and meditating. Regardless I'm really enjoying these updates please keep them coming.
The new guy.
user567

Well I think you are on the right track. Please feel free to share any thoughts that you do have or come across.
user567

Today is a full moon and the first day of spring!

I am meeting my solstice/equinox friends for our equinox ritual. Spring being the season of growth and the earth coming alive we burry offerings or intentions.

I will be burying offerings for each of my queens.

Ohm Shanti
Astronaut5
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, and I couldn't figure out how to create my own post but here it goes.
So I'm compensating getting a succubus companion, but I'm also new to all this and don't have all that my exp. It kinda is for a lustful reason, but also because I want to develop spiritually and grow all my skills like shielding, focusing, and my really big one is astral projection. However and this is also a concern I have is that I'm also in a serious relationship with my girlfriend and I don't know how having a companion would effect it. I have asked her and she didn't really seem to mind or care, but I don't think she was taking me seriously when I asked her about it.
also for context, me and my girlfriend don't live together and we only get to see each other on the weekends.
The new guy.
user567

Astronaut5 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:02 am
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, and I couldn't figure out how to create my own post but here it goes.
So I'm compensating getting a succubus companion, but I'm also new to all this and don't have all that my exp. It kinda is for a lustful reason, but also because I want to develop spiritually and grow all my skills like shielding, focusing, and my really big one is astral projection. However and this is also a concern I have is that I'm also in a serious relationship with my girlfriend and I don't know how having a companion would effect it. I have asked her and she didn't really seem to mind or care, but I don't think she was taking me seriously when I asked her about it.
also for context, me and my girlfriend don't live together and we only get to see each other on the weekends.
Of course - this is as good a place to ask as any. If you go into the board index pick a topic area - and if you to the bottom in the left corner it will say something like "start new thread" ... good luck!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”