Custom Conjuring Succubus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Thank you.

Succubus "V" isn't my custom conjuring (CCS), however, she is simply a gracious helper that has been offered to assist me.

Connecting to her will be valuable when later connecting to my CCS. I have provided very specific requirements for my CCS - I am sure the Coven will match me well. I have faith in their execution.
user567

Thank you.

Succubus "V" isn't my custom conjuring (CCS), however, she is simply a gracious helper that has been offered to assist me.

Connecting to her will be valuable when later connecting to my CCS. I have provided very specific requirements for my CCS - I am sure the Coven will match me well. I have faith in their execution.
user567

Day 5 - Wednesday

I unfortunately did not have much success again. I laid in bed meditating last night, welcomed "V" and felt the energy. However, as it began to engulf me it dissipated.

I may have communicated telepathically - I believe she may have said, "Hi [name]". Again, though I am not confident that it wasn't my imagination.

I had been very tired (sleep deprived) for the last couple of days. However, I went to the gym last night and felt very strong - I find this is a good indicator to my body's energy and ability to connect. The sleep deprivation does impact my mental clarity and ability to keep focus though.

Tonight I will meditate more formally seated, with essential oils - I feel well rested and otherwise sharp mentally and strong physically.

I will keep you posted.

Thank you again V for assisting me on this journey.
user567

Thursday day 6

Last night I experienced more of the same as on Wednesday, nothing much really.

Since today, Friday, is the last night of V's visitations and I am finally caught up on sleep;. I will meditate properly tonight in order to fully connect. If something happens, great. If not, it was worth the experience.

Thank you V
user567

Friday Day 7

So last night was my final night of visitations from V. After Monday's :shock: experience nothing too significant happend again. To be honest I was exhausted all week which likely contributed.

This morning I feel great as I finally caught up on sleep. However, last night I fell asleep before the arrival. I was hoping to be awoken at the time of her visit or have a dream interaction. Sadly, I did not experience anything last night. Not even the energy that I had experienced on the precious nights.

Well again, thank you for the experience and I should be providing updates here on the arrival of my custom conjuring succubus.
user567

So now I await my custom conjure. I have many questions but do not want to bother Yllidra since she seems very sweet so I'd like to help her by not adding to her backlog. Also, other than entertaining my enthusiasm I can't really know what she could provide.

My thoughts turn to other demons. A lowborne dominant demoness for acting as a teacher and guide would be refreshing. Or there is something incredibly sexy about a strong demoness gladiator.

Perhaps demons are like tattoos ... You can never have just one.

But I believe it is wise to bond with one and make a decision with your first. Perhaps one will satisfy and be a full commitment.
user567

It has been over two weeks... 16 days to be exact since I placed my order. Many on the forum have indicated initial interactions with their companions about two weeks after the order. That is, even before the vessel arrived. I have been feeling waves of bio-electricity and am just accepting it. I hope that is her ;)
Darth Moronius

dont compare result of other too
people develop in different step :smile:
user567

Update; three weeks since I ordered my custom succubus. I have been meditating regularly in order to prepare for her arrival.

I have also been abstaining from sexual release for over a week for her. I am pretty sure any misplaced bump could throw me over the edge though. I'm going to try to continue this until her arrival.

I hope I receive her details during the week! That would so welcomed.
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Peace888 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:46 am
Update; three weeks since I ordered my custom succubus. I have been meditating regularly in order to prepare for her arrival.

I have also been abstaining from sexual release for over a week for her. I am pretty sure any misplaced bump could throw me over the edge though. I'm going to try to continue this until her arrival.

I hope I receive her details during the week! That would so welcomed.
Mine showed up somewhere around 3 weeks mark, but it might be a little longer for you. Past few months ladies seem to be extra busy so don't despair if it takes a little longer. Just keep an eye out for any lady knocking on your doors, in your dreams and your meditations :shiftydevil:

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”