Question about the sites hybrid species option

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Mellowsloth29
Patron Deities: Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: Still deciding
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

So I'm thinking of getting a non ranked demoness and I wanted a hybrid species. Does the website let you choose the two you want or is it random?
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

You can get a custom and leave it up to Akelta, just giving her the two races you want a Hybrid of, or you can give some basic special characteristics and talents you are interested in and she will find someone, and you get to approve them as a match. I think you can even get Hybrids that have more than two races, but it starts getting unclear whether she will find any like that, the more restrictions you place on the calling. I have several Hybrids, but none of mine has more than two races in them. I do know at least one person who found a match with four races in them.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Mellowsloth29

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:28 am
You can get a custom and leave it up to Akelta, just giving her the two races you want a Hybrid of, or you can give some basic special characteristics and talents you are interested in and she will find someone, and you get to approve them as a match. I think you can even get Hybrids that have more than two races, but it starts getting unclear whether she will find any like that, the more restrictions you place on the calling. I have several Hybrids, but none of mine has more than two races in them. I do know at least one person who found a match with four races in them.
Ya I was thinking about getting a solar and fallen Angel together. Anything more than 2 races is a little complicated for me. Talent wise I not looking for anything crazy specific. Only a friend.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I'd ask for a custom Solar/ Fallen angel, then. Akelta's customs are phenomenal. She knows her Demons! My custom matches are all amazing.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Mellowsloth29

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:21 am
I'd ask for a custom Solar/ Fallen angel, then. Akelta's customs are phenomenal. She knows her Demons! My custom matches are all amazing.
That's the part I truly need help on. The website won't let me so it. I pretty sure I've done it before on accident
Mellowsloth29

Oops I see what you mean I got it taken care thanks
Mellowsloth29

Oops I see what you mean I got it taken care thanks

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”