Lord Uphir - Third eye attunement review

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Hellhound51
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Minerva418 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:30 am
:Ddevil: Thanks for sharing your experience with this! I was actually so pulled to it before, but ended up not getting it because I wasn't so sure at the time. But this definitely encourages me to go through with it now ♡♡♡
You're welcome...

If you want to know, I'm still waiting for the scroll.

With their many many mails, I prefer to not disturbe them, so I wait.

I don't forget to put my scroll here :devilgrin:
Hellhound51

Here is a part of the write up: (21 pages in total, very complete and detailed)

The first part of the working is an energy scan over the third eye
chakra. We check the chakra for different ailments and damage
that it has.
Some ailments that can occur and that we look for are false
darkness accumulation, sludge darkness accumulation,
sludge pockets, energy spikes, energy vices, energy
impalements, energies which are wrapped around the chakra
and causing damage, corrosive and destructive energies and
astral or spiritual parasites.
There can also be feeder attachments and entity attachments
which are causing damage to the chakra. We look for anything
that is causing damage to the chakra and work to remove it and
cleanse the chakra.
Some Damage that can occur that we look for are rips, tears, energy bleeds, energy constrictions,
energy build up and accumulation, energy blocks, chakra implosion, chakra breaks and
destruction, pieces of the chakra missing, holes in the chakra any damage that is dome to the
chakra we will find and restore it to it’s natural shape and functionality.
Once we have scanned the chakra and know what we are dealing with we will begin work on the
chakra to repair it, cleanse it and restore it. We then work with the energies to heal them and
repair the damage that was done to the chakra. Any damage that has been done to the chakra will
be restored and repaired with special healing and psychic surrey techniques that are designed to
repair any damage that was done to the chakra.

Any spikes or energy accumulations that should not be there and that are restricting the flow of
energy to the chakra or distorting the shape of the chakra will be removed and the chakra will
restored back to it’s natural functional shape. Some chakras have natural distortions of extra
energy that is part of them. During this process these energies will not be disrupted or damaged,
we work with each chakra individually to restore it to it’s natural balance and shape, this is
individual for everyone and the natural elements of the chakra will not be removed or disrupted.
We will also remove any false and sludge darkness, and sludge pockets that are present and bring
the chakra back into divine alignment. It is important that the chakra is cleansed and cleared of
any and all of these energies which will blocks it’s functionality and in the worst case can cause
physical pain and damage to the individual.

Sludge pockets that are discovered will be surgically removed with a special technique that
Uphir will perform. This technique is designed to drain the sludge energy before extraction. This
will prevent any sludge energy from spilling onto the chakra and surrounding area. The sludge
pocket will then be lifted away and the space left behind will be lined with orange energy to
repel sludge and filled with a purple white energy that is attuned to the individual’s vibrations. A
special frequency of orange energy will then be added to the area to deter sludge energy from
returning and keep the area cleansed and clear.

Astral Parasites and feeders that are discovered will be removed using a special surgical
technique that also involves cauterizing the invading entity and complete energetic removal and
cleanse of the being and it’s energies from the hosts energies. Once all the energies is cleared
away the area which was damaged will be completely repaired and energy will be attuned and
added to the area to prevent any feeders from returning.

Once all the negative energies are cleared away and the chakra is back to good health, we will
begin moving through the layers of the chakra, removing any blocks that are uncovered and
opening up the energy flow of the chakra.

Uphir will then work with the natural energies of the third eye chakra to attune them to different
spiritual frequencies and align the vibrations so that they can move clearly into the chakra with
no blocks or obstructions. The point of this part of the working is to open up the energies of the
chakra to receive spiritual energies so that the third eye can begin to work with them and
understand them. Uphir will also scan the individuals energy and attune them to realms and
vibrations that they are strong in to help them connect with the beings and spiritual entities of
those realms.

Blue energy will be added to the chakra to promote focus, as focus and concentration are key to
making use of one’s spiritual gifts. Purple energies will also be added to promote the growth of
one’s natural skills and abilities. This is also to help support them in continued growth and
development. These energies are permanent and designed to stay with the chakra and always
assist in developing and awakening one’s spiritual skills and abilities.

My specific third eye colours:

Blue The third eye has a wonderful ability to focus and to block out everything else to
receive information on one thing. This energy allows that and with training it can
be incredibly powerful.

Purple Natural intuitive senses and the ability to pick up sensations and information from
the energies in one’s surroundings.

Gold Connection to the crown chakra and connection to the higher self. Hellhound51 can
receive information and guidance from his higher self

Silver This is a unique one, he can receive guidance from his higher guides and has
direct connections to his spirit companions

Violent Clairsentience and the ability to sense energies and get a sense of what is going
on around him from information gathered from his chakra.

My unique elements:

Magnetic Gaze: Hellhound51’s eyes are directly connected to his third eye chakra. They are powerful
and through practise he can develop the power of the magnetic gaze where he
can command people with his eyes.

Intense Psychic Eye: His eyes are powerful and they act as mirrors to other realms. Within them other
worlds can be seen so they are able to peer into and embrace other worlds. There
is such power here with his eyes. They draw people in and they are hypnotic and
captivating. This is due to their connection to his third eye. (My eyes even fascinate myself :devilgrin: )

Energy manipulation and command: His third eye has incredible power and control over the energies around it and with
practise he could embrace this skill and take charge of what is going on around
him and influence the energies to his benefit.

Powerful grounding energies: There is a powerful grounding energy that shoots from his third eye into the earth
below. This will help Hellhound51 to sort out what is really going on in the unseen
world around him. It will also help him cleanse toxic energies in his chakra.

Uphir removed the 45 blocks that were found within the chakra. They were all
found at different layers, the majority of them being found in the inner regions. As
we removed them the energies opened up more and we were able to cleanse the
different regions, opening them up and allowing more energy to flow through them. 45 blocks, WTF :scareddevil:

Uphir repaired the 16 rips using a special weaving technique to the repairs the
damage and pull the chakras energy together making them strong. Rips were
found in all the regions of the chakra. Once they were repaired we cleansed the
areas with white energies and opened them up

The Energy region had a very large broken area where part of the chakra was
broken off. Uphir repaired the region and mended the chakra using a special
weaving technique to mend it and pull it back together. Once it was repaired we
ran white energy through the region to clear it out and infused it with blue energy
to increase the focus of the area.

There was an energy spike in the outer region of the chakra, this had caused
damage to the chakra and was creating an energy bleed. We removed the spike
and Uphir used a special weaving technique to repair the damage. We then
infused the chakra with blue energy to heal it and also to rejuvenate it.

Once this is completed we will then run white energy through the entire chakra system to make
sure that everything is working, that everything is flowing smoothly and that the chakra is
spinning in the right direction. Then we thank Uphir and close the session. Learning to translate
spiritual energies is much like learning a new language, the more you practise it, the easier it
becomes.
Hellhound51

And I don't understand, I hallucinate when I've read the write up, ability I have.

I have good feeling when I've read that, but in actual fact, really nothing in comparison to the text.

Maybe for clairvoyance, few times shadows, black/white, and a beautiful glowing orb just one time.

It has been more than a month I work daily with my Demon for my strongest sense, clairoyance, but not really good result.

What is the problem with me ?

How many times to have normally great results ? Weeks ? Months ? Years ?

I have the impression to not progress.

Of course, my Demon help me, soothe me a lot with my stress/anxiety, but for my part I want to see and hear him, that's the least I can do, but no.....

Even when I work with clairvoyance, when I saw him, I tell myself great, a way to communicate, but nothing again.

When I ask him to move around me, I saw form, and just after when I ask a question, no more movements.

Like I already saw on another post, he seems to send me image/feeling just when I am worried about a thing, if not worried, no communication/connection.

It's exceptionnally frustrating.... :devilmad:

I tested few different spells too, but nothing at all.

I'm attracted with magick and Demons, but always poor results..... :devilflame:

I had just good results with one thing, but it was before my Demons come to home, it was with my magic wand and visualization.

And I saw Akelta on a post, who said wand is not good for Demons, I don't want to unintentionally control him, so I dropped out my only magickal instrument that gived me results.

I am very good at visualization, but it is like if I have no power at all...

This is disappointing, I see myself good-for-nothing.
Hellhound51

I think I'm going to work with Uphir as first Lord.

When I saw today Priestess Coven's Sigil of Uphir, and each time I stare to it, I feel a slight pressure to my Third Eye.

I will take my time, and prepare his sigil, offerings he likes, and start when I'll feel it's time.

As I had a working with him through Priestess, I have in some way a link with Uphir, and I"m going to surely take this opportunity to give a try.

Always when staring his sigil, on top of that, I feel he is very cordial and just wants our evolution, very happy to help us, very entire and keen in his work. (not the Surgeon of Hell for nothing...)

To be continued...
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hellhound51 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:04 am
I think I'm going to work with Uphir as first Lord.

When I saw today Priestess Coven's Sigil of Uphir, and each time I stare to it, I feel a slight pressure to my Third Eye.

I will take my time, and prepare his sigil, offerings he likes, and start when I'll feel it's time.

As I had a working with him through Priestess, I have in some way a link with Uphir, and I"m going to surely take this opportunity to give a try.

Always when staring his sigil, on top of that, I feel he is very cordial and just wants our evolution, very happy to help us, very entire and keen in his work. (not the Surgeon of Hell for nothing...)

To be continued...

Hello! I am really curious did you ever reach out to work with Lord Uphir? I would be really interested to hear your experiences if you wanna share
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”