Shop With Awesome Tools

Magical tools that we use in our workings
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PandoraWitchShop/items
I found this shop as I was browsing around Etsy, and they seem very highly rated; they make tools like bolines (some custom made, and you can choose the 'totem' animal you'd like formed on the end) as well as altar discs for the 72 goetic demons in a variety of styles! Thought I would share for those who may be itching for some witchy demonic swag. :pumpkin:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Wow! Some really nice stuff in that one. The Ars Goetia Altar tiles are especially nice. I plan on getting some of those babies. The Loki art was not bad. :) :drool2:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user309

Totally agree. The site looks very very nice. Nice find there. The stuff looks amazing.
Mellowsloth29
Patron Deities: Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: Still deciding
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I just bookmarked that page
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I just got the bit straight boline with the tiger totem and a bone handle. :) I am pricing custom tiles for Lord Satan, Lord Uphir, and Hellborn Lord Sargatanas in red with black wood. What the Hell....you can't take it with you!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Magickal Tools”