Tuning Into The Monster Box.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

This is a tool from CH for contacting and communicating with 'monsters' throughout the universe. Unlike a lot of things, I did NOT get an immediate result from this. It is not a pure energy, but relies on a variety of inputs...sight, hearing, sensing. :p It is much harder than i thought. I got a bit of a feeling of strong energy the first time I called a living dark arts entity. That was all. I closed and grounded. The next time, i got the distinct impression of a horse-like monster. I saw the face of a horse, but the energy was not exactly horse. An Ipotane? I felt like it might even have been a nightmare, except it did not have the feeling of cold fear that usually accompanies one of those. I have not been able to communicate much. :p So I have decided to back off and instead of calling monsters, just getting used to the energy of this unique tool. I can feel its energy, and I always open the box to open the portal for whatever has locked onto my energy. I have considered that my Demons' shielding might be blocking me some, but I am still getting good impressions. My Body Guard is NOT going to step aside and let me call in dangerous unknown monsters, but he seems to be allowing me to explore the energy a little. I think the box must have some safeguards on it anyway. I think this is just gonna take time for me to master. *sighs*
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Magickal Tools”