Hathor Appreciation Post

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Hathor is amazing. She is truly wonderful, and has always helped me succeed. I’ve always been drawn to her, yet I never knew how deep our relationship went. After many hours of research and meditation, I had a cool thought. I thought “wow, what if I served Hathor in a past life?” And the asnwer hit me like a freight train. YES. I began intense meditation and prayer to find more about this life. I found that I was a preistess of Hathor, and she was my matron.

Through meditation and talks with Hathor, I have had many spiritual awakenings, and insightful talks with her. My understanding of spirituality and emotions have increased dramatically, as have my attitude and health. She has taught me about many important truths, and she has given me much love and support through my spiritual path. I continue to look forward to working with her through all of my lives.

Thank you Hathor. All due praise is to you!
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

It is interesting to note that while there is a goddess Hathor, there is also a 4D race of aliens called the Hathors who reside on the planet Venus in our solar system. They are very musical and gentle people. :) I wonder if the Goddess Hathor is just one of their race, or is one of their goddesses? Regardless, I have dealt with both, and both are fantastic beings with a very mellow and beautiful energy. Yes, you might have been in her Temple in a past life. I know I was in Sekhmet's.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:44 pm
It is interesting to note that while there is a goddess Hathor, there is also a 4D race of aliens called the Hathors who reside on the planet Venus in our solar system. They are very musical and gentle people. :) I wonder if the Goddess Hathor is just one of their race, or is one of their goddesses? Regardless, I have dealt with both, and both are fantastic beings with a very mellow and beautiful energy. Yes, you might have been in her Temple in a past life. I know I was in Sekhmet's.
Awesome! I wrote a post about my past life meditations in the past lives part of the forum, if you want to check it out. I will look into the Hathor aliens! How interesting...
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

Much of love for Hethert/Hathor in my house. I am actually in the process of sculpting a large statue for her shrine that I've been working on for year since divination was done in my Kemetic Orthodox community verifying Hethert-Nut as my mother goddess.
She is an overall wonderful goddess to have around.

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”