Mammon Manifestation Box

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

-arianna- wrote:This is probably going to sound silly, but I wonder: when we want to put something into the box,what form should it have? Should it be and object/symbol of and object or situation for example,a photo of what we want, a full and detailed visualization of us having what we want or what? I have thought of many ways to do this and I wanted to know if there is a recommended/most efficient way of doing it.
When Manifesting items you will want to place an image of the item in the box. That way the energy vibration of the item will be encoded in the box and will vibrate the frequency of the object.

When manifesting a situation, we cannot predict how things are going to unfold or what needs to happen in order for the situation to manifest. Sometimes our lives have to shift drastically in order for that to happen and it is best to just let those events unfold without energy interference. So for attracting a situation, it is best to put a detailed image of the end result in the box and allow that image to do the manifesting.

When we have life changing situations sometime our world have to crumble and turn to ash in order for the better desired reality to rise up. And depending on the situation and ones current reality, it can take a bit to manifest. The closer it is to your reality the faster it will manifest. Some things, in order to manifest, are painful and will test you and your own mental vibrations might act to block it from manifesting. the more in alignment you are the faster it will manifest.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I have been seeing manifestations coming. :devilbanana:
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
Furrybunny

I ordered one and would love to hear people's experiences!
Furrybunny

so day after the ritual, I got a job offer!! Will be starting next week.

I felt I was vibrating at a lower frequency so I've been feeling out of it adjusting to this new energy. I feel this energy when I work with the box and its quite nice. I hope I can have some more wonderful experiences that I can share this month :D

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”