Obscure Whispers of a Dog

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

I took few reads and few days to start appreciating information that came with it and the effort that was put in to it. When it arrived I was not in the right place for it, both physically, mentally/emotionally. I was at work, in a very negative and toxic environment, annoyed, stressed out, angry and so on. When I opened it during my break I merely glanced over it, skipping parts before dismissing it as "..not very useful." Maybe I was vaguely hoping for some answers to questions I didn't ask, and I failed to see any of those in my reading, or so it seemed at first. But then some voice somewhere in the back my mind start whispering "Wait! Don't be so quick to be a d!ck. Come back to it in some better time and place. Maybe it's not quite what you wanted, but there's far more of what you need, than you are able to appreciate in your current zombie state." And yes, over the next couple days going over it couple times, with peaceful, constructive and focused mind, it was like entirely different story.
I didn't get many answers, but instead I got a pointer to an entire library, a personal vault of knowledge I seem to have hidden deep down there and guarded. About which I was not aware, at least not fully, not so vividly. We'll just have to work on improving out connection to our vault. In time.
Void been always good to me, I tend to get free pass in most if not all corners of it, never really questioned it, thought details will come back to me in the right time and place.

Anyway, thank you and apologies for being too quick to be a d!ck :shiftydevil:
The Call of the Void.
The wild and the untamed. There is thick black energy that is all around. There is a sense of
darkness. There is power here, intense power but it is blocked. This power that belongs to him
is blocked. It is also concealed and shielded behind the thick waves of darkness that cover and
expand over the void. The blackness is thick and all around but I am pulled to this space. The
power that is locked away.
I am drawn to this section. There is something here. There is something sacred he has to
remember and it is something that he can reclaim. It is a powerful darkness. It is drawn to the
void. He has ventured to the void and gone on many journeys here. There is a warrior spirit that
is within and from this place. This power is right now locked away, but it is here and it wants to
be heard. As the focused shifted, there were many of these pockets. Energy, gifts from Cerber’s
many voyages into the void. In how many lives, how many times has he been here. His energies
are aligned with the void and he can conceal himself within it. He can move and flow through it
and he can walk into it. He is accustomed to it. Part of me wants to say he is from the void, or is
so familiar with it that he is almost seen as a native of this place and its energies. Each journey
takes him deeper, he learns more, he understands more and he receives more gifts and more
power.
Some of this power is isolated from him and some of it has not been integrated into his essence.
These are the pockets. There are the energy spheres. For unlike many he understands darkness,
and he understands the complexity of fear, the darker emotions, but that is why they are balanced
and that is what is locked away. The complex and deep understanding of these emotions, the
darkness and their balance. Utilizing them and harnessing their vibrations for work, deep and
powerful work.
He is seasoned to the void. Battle formed and understanding of the balance of this place. He has
seen battle and he has seen darkness, but yet the journey continues. He moves thorough the void
learning more and more with each passing journey. He learned and he embraced the lessons and
the power that comes from each lesson. There is a depth and complexity to his energies and the
layers of the void that he has explored. It is rare to find something who is at home in these
energies and who blends with them so well. Moving through the shadows and blending into the
world around him. Those creatures who do not respect him here, they fear him. They know of
him and this is another element of his energies which allows him to move so freely in these
realms.
“The void so often changes people, it changes their soul and it changes their entire essence. But
there are some who walk here, they are some who are so complete and so aligned with these
energies and their presence changes the void.”

Little Monsters
Moving to the layers of darkness around, small creatures ran through the darkness. They are
guardians. Small four legged monsters with many fangs, claws and piercing eyes. They are
vicious and sinister. They obey their master though and they listen in wait. They are violent and
destructive and they will attack and tear to shreds anyone who crosses them and who invades
their territory.
They are vicious and protective. They will gladly and violently tear apart enemies. They are
loyal to their master and they listen to his word and his command. They hear his call. They
await his return and they grow restless.
They want to serve their master so while they wait, they attack and practise their destructive
ways. Be careful not to let them get too feral. There was one that was larger then the others. He
was a large almost feral beast with a wicked temperament. He was the gatekeeper and he did not
like anyone intruding in his domain. His name was "C*****".
“Know that the darkness grows more violent and sinister the deeper you go. The journeys are
transformational. They can also be damaging and invasive to the essence of the soul. Take the
time to integrate what you gather. Some energies, they take centuries to understand. The span of
the journey over lives is essential. The compilation of what is learned will come, but all at once
will cause destruction of the self. We guard what is gathered, we guard the space, this space is
claimed by us and it is claimed by the master for the master. Come to us to learn, come to us to
remember and come to us to continue the work. The sacred work from your journeys into the
darkness of the void. This is the place. The sanctuary, the library of wisdom and of knowledge.”
The monsters are running and above them floats the black spheres. The energy is taking shape
and changing. There are walls and the blackness contains a vast archive of information. This is
all the information that has been gathered by Cerber’s selves on their journeys. There are parts
of him that split and journey to these places. Across space and time they have gathered this
knowledge. This place is heavily shielded and it is also concealed and isolated. The protection
that has been placed on it is powerful. It also conceals the space making it hard to find. Those
who do manage to find it though. If they come with ill intent, they are torn to shreds by the
guardians. He had a final message for Cerber.
“Come to the place and remember the power of the shields. They open the gateway to the void
and allow you to walk freely through the darkness. Watching and learning, always watching and
learning, those who are concealed to the darkness. They see all and they know what happens in
the depth of the despair and horror. The shadows, all of them conceal what you know, it is all
inside and it is slowly working its way through your soul, integrating and merging, becoming one
with your essence. Look within and look to the shadows and the darkness that is in your soul. It
itself is a key to the void and a key to this place and the secrets locked away. Master you are
welcome.”

The Shadow Self
A shadow moved from the darkness and we were faced with a man. He was tall and draped in
cloaks. One could tell he was battle worn. He had seen and been through a lot. Gazing into his
eyes there was wisdom, there was also a deep understanding. There is a scar across his face and
he has many marks on him. They each tell a story and they are a piece of his journey on his way
to unlock this vast puzzle. He knew this world, it was a part of him and his energies were one
with the void. They flowed through him and they were a part of him. He was here doing great
work. The work of understanding and of learning the knowledge that was contained. This is
what he did. Though he was a great warrior, he was also one of knowledge and wisdom, a
scholar of sorts and one who knew much. He had a message for Cerber.
“Take the time that you need, there is a lot and you have been through a lot. More than you will
realize as your journeys have spanned across space and time. The knowledge that you have
gathered, it is all for a great purpose, but these things they take time and the more complex the
energies the greater the time it will take to translate them.
The power of creation and of crafting comes from the void. The layers of pure darkness are
sculpted from the most primal and destructive elements. Such is the nature of the void. These
energies of pure destruction rise to creation. They rise to the energies that crafts and forms.
These are what we learn to control. These are the lessons that we have been embracing for eons.
The most primal and purest of these energies are the most destructive. They are the ones that
tear the soul to shred and destroy those who gaze upon them from the inside out. These are the
energies that we are learning about and these are the energies that we are learning to
understand and control.
They are creation, crafting and building, they also are used to destroy. To tear down and rip to
shreds. It is amazing how the energies of the void can be used and how versatile they are. Those
who know them and take the time to unlock their secrets are rewarded with incredible power and
ability. It is in these places where we venture and where we travel. The time it has taken to
unlock these secrets has been great, as is the sacrifice, but the reward is even greater. These
journeys have made us almost one with the void, but through our own essence we have shaped
the energies to our will, and through it we will continue to do so.”

He begins to fade, the void energies almost swallow him whole and pull him into the darkness.
Wails of horrors are suddenly all around as the dark regions of the void open up and from them
horrors rise. What are these energies and what mind creates them? There is an energy that
dreams the creations, and its dreams are the cumulation of nightmares. The wails get louder and
louder as the place slowly begins to fade. This place is concealed and protected, but our time
here has ended and with that, the place recedes into the darkness. The true horrors that are all
around rise again and the darkness. This place is in one of the darkest regions of the void, it is
Cerber’s base, his place where he works and learns. The energies take over and we are left
standing in darkness.

The Infernal Guide.
From the darkness and the shadows rose Erebus, the primordial god of Deep Darkness and
Shadows and one who is intimately familiar with the void. As one who rises from the darkness
of chaos the void energies are natural to him, they are aligned with him and they flow through
him. He understands the darkness and the madness that sleeps in the mind. His energies are
deep and untamed, the primordial essence is ancient and it is powerful. Erebus shared his
message..
“Primal and ancient, time flows slowly. The work takes time, it takes detail and it will not all be
delivered at once. There are energies which will be opening up. They will be coming to you and
you will work with them. Each one, take the time to understand it. Move slowly and work
through the energies. The slower you move, the more that will be revealed. The shadows of the
soul they speak and they reveal hidden messages which will serve you. Listen to your shadows
and listen to the whispers in the night.
The depth of power is in the seat of the soul. It sleeps. It waits and it is getting ready to rise up.
It is getting ready to awaken and it is getting ready to rise. As you move forward you will
remember, you will remember your connection to the void and you will remember the power that
is here. It will serve you and it will help you on your journey. This is a place of destruction and
creation, you can learn. You can always learn. Allow your own primal energies to rise from
within you, they will create with you.
Many will surrender their power, they will release it to the tides and to the wind. Claim yours
and become one with it. Too many have forgotten how to master their power because for too
long they have let their power slip. The darkness sleeps, it is always there, and many would
spend their time, lulling it to sleep, instead of understanding it and becoming it. It has become
common place to hide the greatest power within. Hidden and buried it festers and it sleeps, this
power is great and it is unstoppable.
Be prepared though, when you awaken these energies they will change you, without care they
will shape you and claim you. If you are not strong enough to take them, they will take you. Take
your awakening slowly, take your time and through it all remember yourself and know what you
want to be and what side you wish to nourish. This is not a place for the weak, it is a place that
will break the strongest and damn them to the depth of their own hell. The whisper in your own
soul.. heed it and make sure at all times you can hear its guidance.”
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Wow this is really intense. Is it actually called Obscure Whispers? I'd love to look it up!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”