Uphir's third eye + satanic orb combo

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

DarcDeimos

Greetings wonderful people!
A quick background on me, I've gotten curious about the occult around 2 months ago, i started researching about meditation, chakras and spirits/demons/entities. As of now i meditate every day, i train my psychic abilities although i still have to figure out my strenght.
On november 12th i had the satanic orb spell casted on me(plus Azazel chakra balance and alignment but that's for another day) and i didn't feel a thing in that moment, until a few days later. My orb colors are blue, red and black, fun fact is i could see it black and blue when visualising it even before i got my scroll.
I have 2 entities bound to me, a succubus and a platinum elf but the only one that i can feel is my succubus at the moment. So a few days after the spell was casted i started "sensing" her when she is around me and i noticed that she makes a sound when she is close, i can hear this buzzing and a "tic tic tic" sound, i feel a tingling sensation when she touch me and i can tell when she is not cooperating with me when i ask her to stand infront of the wall to better see her. lol
Then on November 20th i had the Third eye surgery, again i didnt feel a thing during the surgery, i only had a minor headache(we all have different experiences after all), the day after i could see things moving around my room, although briefly, they look like shapes in a faint white, like when a fly flies at top speed in front of you. Sometimes i see these tiny shiny orbs for a moment, like eyes(?) I don't even know myself, when I'm meditating and my eyes are closed, unfamiliar faces appear to me randomly, they vary from "scary" to funny looking.
Yesterday i followed Akelta's advice on how to see your own aura, by placing my hand on a white wall and i could see that my aura color's a light blue(go figure, might be why i love that color), but then this morning something new happened. I had just woken up, my eyes were closed but i saw a flash! Have you ever had someone take a picture of you when you had your eyes closed? That's what it looked like to me, it was still dark outside and the lights were off so i couldn't have imagined it.

In conclusion if someone like me, that started from zero just about 2 months ago, has had this much success, I'd say everyone can benefit from these workings!
I'll post my third eye write up as soon as i get it, so stay tuned!
A special thanks to the Priestesses and the Demon lords for their work. Thank you for helping me.
It burns yet it does no harm
King Solomon

Very good! Congratulations!

Have you been practicing the exercises?

Curious to see how you develop.
Hellhound51
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

DarcDeimos wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:28 am
Greetings wonderful people!
A quick background on me, I've gotten curious about the occult around 2 months ago, i started researching about meditation, chakras and spirits/demons/entities. As of now i meditate every day, i train my psychic abilities although i still have to figure out my strenght.
On november 12th i had the satanic orb spell casted on me(plus Azazel chakra balance and alignment but that's for another day) and i didn't feel a thing in that moment, until a few days later. My orb colors are blue, red and black, fun fact is i could see it black and blue when visualising it even before i got my scroll.
I have 2 entities bound to me, a succubus and a platinum elf but the only one that i can feel is my succubus at the moment. So a few days after the spell was casted i started "sensing" her when she is around me and i noticed that she makes a sound when she is close, i can hear this buzzing and a "tic tic tic" sound, i feel a tingling sensation when she touch me and i can tell when she is not cooperating with me when i ask her to stand infront of the wall to better see her. lol
Then on November 20th i had the Third eye surgery, again i didnt feel a thing during the surgery, i only had a minor headache(we all have different experiences after all), the day after i could see things moving around my room, although briefly, they look like shapes in a faint white, like when a fly flies at top speed in front of you. Sometimes i see these tiny shiny orbs for a moment, like eyes(?) I don't even know myself, when I'm meditating and my eyes are closed, unfamiliar faces appear to me randomly, they vary from "scary" to funny looking.
Yesterday i followed Akelta's advice on how to see your own aura, by placing my hand on a white wall and i could see that my aura color's a light blue(go figure, might be why i love that color), but then this morning something new happened. I had just woken up, my eyes were closed but i saw a flash! Have you ever had someone take a picture of you when you had your eyes closed? That's what it looked like to me, it was still dark outside and the lights were off so i couldn't have imagined it.

In conclusion if someone like me, that started from zero just about 2 months ago, has had this much success, I'd say everyone can benefit from these workings!
I'll post my third eye write up as soon as i get it, so stay tuned!
A special thanks to the Priestesses and the Demon lords for their work. Thank you for helping me.
For the flash, personally, I had one when I was worried about an offering for my Hellhound, if he enjoyed or not, and I saw a black orb speeding up right to me, followed by a picture of my/his altar with a very happy feeling.

So yes I already had a picture, and eyes open !
DarcDeimos

King Solomon wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:02 pm

Yes i have, a few nights ago i heard my succubus purr like a cat while i was sleeping, she woke me up! So maybe my strongest sense is clairaudience? I still don't know for sure, I'm waiting for the write up. So yes, i have been practising everyday :)
Hellhound51

DarcDeimos wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:03 am
King Solomon wrote:

Yes i have, a few nights ago i heard my succubus purr like a cat while i was sleeping, she woke me up! So maybe my strongest sense is clairaudience? I still don't know for sure, I'm waiting for the write up. So yes, i have been practising everyday :)
Don't know if it is really your strongest sense, because when we sleep, we are much more open, but why not...

You write up will tell you your strongest and weakest senses.

And yes, practising daily is I think primordial, even if some days there is no result at all, our Demons see our efforts.

For me sometimes I hear like crackle sound, like between two radio stations, but I tell him everyday that I really want to hear his voice, I am determined with that.
DarcDeimos

Hellhound51 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:26 am
DarcDeimos wrote:
King Solomon wrote:

Don't know if it is really your strongest sense, because when we sleep, we are much more open, but why not...

And yes, practising daily is I think primordial, even if some days there is no result at all, our Demons see our efforts.

For me sometimes I hear like crackle sound, like between two radio stations, but I tell him everyday that I really want to hear his voice, I am determined with that.
I too tell my succubus that i want to hear her voice everyday, actually even telepathy would be enough right now. I just want a way to communicate with her and have proper dialogues! :)
Hellhound51

DarcDeimos wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:53 am
Hellhound51 wrote:
DarcDeimos wrote:
King Solomon wrote:

I too tell my succubus that i want to hear her voice everyday, actually even telepathy would be enough right now. I just want a way to communicate with her and have proper dialogues! :)
Funny, I ask exactly like you.

For having lived telepathy with a spirit, I can tell you it's a great experience to have.
DarcDeimos

Hellhound51 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:51 am
DarcDeimos wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:53 am
Hellhound51 wrote:
DarcDeimos wrote:
King Solomon wrote:

Funny, I ask exactly like you.

For having lived telepathy with a spirit, I can tell you it's a great experience to have.
As of now, when i ask a question and quiet my mind, i do have words coming out but it sounds like things that i think and i want to hear.
For example: "do you love me?" "Yes" but sometimes it's a "NO NO NO" but that also sounds like me.
When i ask more complex things like "why do you like me?" I can't hear a thing.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Itll be simple stuff and yes you'll hear things in your own "head voice" at first. Keep at it and keep practicing it'll become more distinct.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Actually that applies. I had to redevelop my telepathy from the ground up two years ago and I still hear replies with my own voice. Do keep at it! you'll see it'll grow before you know it
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”