My S. Connolly books have arrived!

Have a book that you love, give it a review here and recommend it to others. Knowledge is power and when we share, we all win.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Woo-Hoo! :headbang:

I have finally ordered, and received, my first S Connolly books. It was Deomolatry.Org that turned me on to S+S, Why I waited so long to order her books is a bit of a mystery. No it isn't, I am always reluctant to pursue things my Little Voice tells me would improve my life and keep me on my Path.

So...I got “The Complete Book of Demonolatry” The one that I had always meant to get first,

“Daemonic Offerings” Which is a thing I worry about to the point where I don't make offerings or even reach out for fear of “getting it wrong” or “not being worthy” in the first place.

“Daemonic Prayer & Prayer Cords” (See “Daemonic Offerings”)

“Daemonic Prosperity Magick” Prosperity is good. Daemonic aid in breaking down all the blocks I have created for no other reason than to Fuck Myself Up is also good. Plus, I'll make new friends who like me for me. (fingers crossed) That is also good. :)

“Sex, Money, & Power.” (The opinions stated by the writer of this post are his, and his alone. He is not attempting to speak for anyone but himself or state some sort of Cosmic Absolute that he somehow has access to. Besides, he hasn't read the book yet.)

We are all here on the Material Plane to learn. Some lessons cannot be learned anywhere else. Which is why we chose to begin the cycle of reincarnation in the first place. Sex, money, and power are things that we must learn to work with. Learn to work in balance with. And, learn what happens when they are abused and we have to deal with the consequences of that abuse.

The good news...we do not have to stumble blindly through each lesson, unable to be taught or to teach. As one or two folks on the board have noticed, there are some Beings dwelling on higher planes who actually want to work with us, to teach and guide us, to help us learn that we do NOT have to suffer while learning. If we want to suffer, then, that's our choice, and they won't stop us. For those of us who might think, “Golly! What would it be like to be in control of the whole process? Like it was actually my life that I'm living?” Well...
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Mellowsloth29
Patron Deities: Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: Still deciding
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Ya I bought two of those books :The Complete of Demon olatry and The Daemonolater's Guide to Daemonic Magick . Especially the oleum recipes she has

Return to “Book Reviews and Recommendations”