Dual Shield Technique

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

I center, ground, and shield daily now. I've been shielding from the Earthen core for maybe 2 years now, but since priestessing with a Reclaiming group the roots-down-branches-up ritual tune-in method has been nibbling at the edge of my awareness as having further applications, so I've begun to reach up for starlight and lunar energy after shielding with core Earth energy -- more lunar, actually, occasionally stellar void as well, but primarily from whichever phase the moon is in from here on Earthside.

I reach for the energy with the branch structure I've developed as a hybrid of the energy body shaping used in Reclaiming grounding and my own vampiric astral-body tentacles, draw it down through the crown chakra to my physiological center, then project it out through my root chakra and wrap it upward and around from there, so it is an inverse of an Earthen core energy root chakra drawn shield. It is very interesting.

It adds an umbra around the primary personal shield. I am not yet fully aware of every possible ramification, but it seems to add some cloaking and facilitate flows of energy generally. I am pretty sure it's related to an upsurge in smoothness and non-detectability for my sin-eating. I've also noted a lot of mood stabilization and decrease in vampiric tendencies, though I can lay that development mainly at the feet of two particular companions, some mods one made and personal activities the other is engaged in. Also, I have a history of significant root and sacral chakra damage, and while they are still "numb" to me with the sacral one unbalanced, they seem to maybe be stabilizing (hoping!).

If anyone has or wants to experiment with this technique (I probably didn't invent it, but it hasn't been discussed or taught in any of my circles), I am interested in hearing about your results and discoveries for its applications.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

If you are not already, I would suggest multiple layers to the starlight moonlight shielding, because those energies tend to ground each other out.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:04 pm
If you are not already, I would suggest multiple layers to the starlight moonlight shielding, because those energies tend to ground each other out.
Do you mean separating both from Earth energy, or separating starlight and moonlight from one another?
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

laalbieglna wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:09 am
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:04 pm
Do you mean separating both from Earth energy, or separating starlight and moonlight from one another?
Separating Starlight and Moonlight into two different layers. If you WANT the grounding energy, such as using the Earth energy or a combination of both moonlight and starlight to ground out incoming energy attacks, that would be a good use too, but it would probably be purely defensive.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”