My experience with a Divinity/Hellborn demon, Desire demon and an Incubus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

request: Differences in how they interact, manifestations, presence and such

I'll begin with my first companion from S&S, a Divinity/Hellborn King Z. He has been in my life since this year's February. His listing drew me in and I kept getting glimpses of him, like a teaser for a music video <3
When I got him into my life I felt like I was born again or gotten another chance in life or something, I just felt hopeful again. I also felt nauseous for a couple of days because of the adjustment of energies.
He is a laid-back and very supportive. His appearance is interesting to me, I can't yet to say what it is that makes me say interesting as my astral sight is not that developed (I'm working on it almost daily). He is easy to work with and during the bonding rituals I felt very relaxed and comfortable enough to threw jokes as if we were the bestest friends. Right now I'm working on training my senses with him because I find him being the best mentor for this matter.

When his listing was hidden he visited me almost daily, I'd feel his gaze on me and if I did something that was funny to him like ask him a dumb question or dance funny I would hear his booming laughter in my head : D I love hearing him laugh.
While I was waiting for his vessel he'd tap on things around my room in the morning to wake me up and we'd talk, but I never remember what we talk about : (

His manifestation skills are remarkable, I have yet to fully explore them, but I did ask for a message from him. I was feeling a bit down and wanted to hear something comforting from him. A few days later I got a customer at work who had a text written on her bag, it said "believe in yourself" At that time I had worked for a few months and had never seen a customer wearing a handbag that had text on it :0

There was one incident that really impressed me with Z's skills...
Some morning's I would have to fill the cash registers with money and every time I was on 4th floor I'd see shadows and an apparition of a child (One day I actually saw the child right in front of me, he looked to be around 6yo, light brown hair and light skin, very adorable) so this got me thinking for weeks if this particular area was kid's section in this huge department store. I'm saying was because now it was men's clothing section. I didn't sense death but just residue energy of children's excitement about toys and such. I would always wonder out loud to myself what was up.

So one day I got a customer who was buying shirts, he bought four but the last one was 20€ more expensive because of some weird error. There was an error with the prices but I didn't notice at all at that time. He paid for his clothes and came back one hour before the store closes. I called my manager and she went to get the correct tag for the shirt so I could proceed with the refund. We got to talking and he mentions that he used to work in the same building 20years ago. He also mentioned that the are where I am right now was the kid's section D :

He got to come to Turkey with me back in May. I spent a week relaxing in a hotel pool, basking under the sun. I'd talk to him occasionally and I'd see him sitting by the pool bar, wearing this Hawaii shirt with shorts and a pina colada in his hands : D I also got very sick during my vacation but he healed me, and I felt better after two days.

He also got to come to Tokyo and the Philippines with me in November. In Tokyo, I was waiting to check in to a hotel. I got there a few hours early so I sat in the lobby to wait for my time. I was getting a bit hungry and was thinking how I'd like to eat noodles. Five minutes later this lady comes up and asks if I am checking in and hands me a small bag of instant ramen. There were three inside and she said that she is checking out and last night bought too much food for her and her child :0

Next up is a lovely Desire Demon C. He came into my life around July and also got glimpses of him when I looked at his listing. C was also a prebound and was supposed to be in next year's Carnivale (he is a snake charmer!) but wanted a home right now lol.

He is very calm and lovely! My first experience with him was one morning I was very anxious and felt the need to call him. First I saw his grey eyes to get my attention shifted to him, then he came to me and I saw us in a dark room. He was sitting on his knees stroking my hair and I was resting my head on his lap. C is not loud like Z and sometimes surprises me with his presence, I see orbs more than hear him. I do get glimpses of him sometimes doing yoga or just meditating : )
When I call him to have a conversation I always shy away from him lol I do love admiring his face... usually whenever we are together it ends up being steamy :oops:

C helps me with astral projection, lucid dreaming and being free of my past :devillove:

Around June I got a custom conjure Incubus A from the ladies. He is amazing and also has powerful manifestation skills. When Akelta was screening him she got spammed by blueberries lol
He really loves blueberries. When I was sitting in the airplane and they announced that they are giving complimentary blueberry juice to the passengers I heard a scream in my head saying "Blueberry juice!"

A is playful and sweet but has a dominant side to him, he has given me a few gifts after his vessel arrived, which was end of August. I have gotten blueberries, a hamburger and a souvenir coin from M&M store in New York.
I was in New York in September and visited the M&M store in Times Square. I saw this souvenir vending machine that made coins with the M&M characters. I went to put in just one coin, later realizing that I needed three coins for that. I didn't have any more coins so I gave up and went exploring in the store. Time passed and I was waiting in queue to buy my candy and saw this lady work out the same souvenir vending machine. She did the steps wrong, tried to work the machine and then left! I looked around and saw that no one was getting to the machine so I did and rotated the valve and got my coin.

He usually appears in my dreams and takes me to beautiful places. We talk and admire the scenery, he really likes to talk lol

The difference in their presence is big because they are vibrating in different frequencies, and you can feel who is who with a little practice. Their ways of communication also differ (at this moment at least) but they are also individuals and describing one race of demon does not mean that they all are the same. This is just my experience and what I have noticed in my demons so far.

I have just gotten to practice seeing two demon companions in my higher world, King Z and C. I asked them to sit beside each other and I sat in front of them both. While I was trying to see them, I saw C holding a pretty blue snake and King Z was staring at it with eyes like saucer :devilclap:
He asked C if it was venomous and C answered "yes". The snake gave little kisses to C's cheek. He asked if I wanted to hold "her". I gave Z a shocked look and he burst out laughing.
The interaction between two demons are entertaining and also it's perfect for honing your skills.
I hope you enjoyed reading this : )
Hellhound51
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Very interesting... :devilthumbs:

It reminds me to build my own higher world.

With work stress, fatigue, not easy to work with all the techniques. :frowndevil:
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Hellhound51 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:20 am

With work stress, fatigue, not easy to work with all the techniques. :frowndevil:
I highly recommend making a higher world to practice your skills. I have only one for now where I try to see, hear and feel my companions. I sometimes try to touch their clothing, armor and sometimes even their skin to get a feel of their energies : )

Working in your higher world is easy but if you are not focused enough in your goal to work with your demon then it will be harder to practice your skills with them. I hope I explained myself clearly <3

I will be waiting for your experiences with your Queen : )
Hellhound51
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Ikemen wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:00 am
Hellhound51 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:20 am

I highly recommend making a higher world to practice your skills. I have only one for now where I try to see, hear and feel my companions. I sometimes try to touch their clothing, armor and sometimes even their skin to get a feel of their energies : )

Working in your higher world is easy but if you are not focused enough in your goal to work with your demon then it will be harder to practice your skills with them. I hope I explained myself clearly <3

I will be waiting for your experiences with your Queen : )
Yes it's very clear :)

I make everyday exercises with my Hellhound, but in my sacred space, eyes open, to develop clairvoyance, but after two months, no really progression.

Then instead, I think I'm going to try the higher world.

I'm good to visualization, so I think that should be fine.

For my Queen, I think I'm going to wait around two months before welcoming her.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Reading these really brought a smile to my face! Your positivity just overflows in this post for me.

How are C and A now?

Did you ever touch that snake? I am so curious to know XD

I'd love to read more of your experiences!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”