Magickal Dolls I Love So Much!

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Passchendaele wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:19 am
Wow! Those are fantabulous! Do they serve as vessels? My gosh, it is really hard to find dolls like that outside of an antique shop.That is, the unaltered ones. I salute your artist friends. :crazy:
Thank you! Yes, they do. Two are for aspects of my own soul, one came with an attachment that I am pretty confident is an imp, and the other came with a "darkling" child spirit, so not necessarily a human child, we don't know for sure because it's irrelevant to her and our interests to share that information at this point. She is one of the personal spiritual fallouts, so to speak, of Carnivale. There is also a vessel for an Elemental being in there but you can't really see it. He looks like an antlered wolf.
laalbieglna

Lokakisa wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:12 pm
Oh my goodness they’re creepy. Lol
Thank you! My mother has informed me that they are a reason for someone to call DCFS and have my kids taken away. :umm: :umm: :umm:
laalbieglna

Passchendaele wrote:
Wow! Those are fantabulous! Do they serve as vessels? My gosh, it is really hard to find dolls like that outside of an antique shop.That is, the unaltered ones. I salute your artist friends. :crazy:
Oh, and one serves as vessel for a servitor and portal for a specific being.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

laalbieglna wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:00 am
Lokakisa wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:12 pm
Oh my goodness they’re creepy. Lol
Thank you! My mother has informed me that they are a reason for someone to call DCFS and have my kids taken away. :umm: :umm: :umm:
Lololol
I prefer stuffed animals ...
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

laalbieglna wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:58 am
Passchendaele wrote:
Thank you! Yes, they do. Two are for aspects of my own soul, one came with an attachment that I am pretty confident is an imp, and the other came with a "darkling" child spirit, so not necessarily a human child, we don't know for sure because it's irrelevant to her and our interests to share that information at this point. She is one of the personal spiritual fallouts, so to speak, of Carnivale. There is also a vessel for an Elemental being in there but you can't really see it. He looks like an antlered wolf.
Well, as long as it plays nice with others and doesn't hide the remote... :devilgrin:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”