What is this strange feeling in my fingers and what does it mean?

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
User4863
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Balam
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Rio666 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:17 am
What do you guys think about the incubus suggestion Annabelle made? She could try to summon one and make a sexual relationship with him to deviate her sexual attraction from Belial to that ubi instead of shielding, banishing, and cleansing since she probably won't know if there's a 'sludge' after her.
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

I try harder, nine times out of ten.

After being explained, if it's still denied, walk away.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Annabelle wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:40 am
Why is lust different energy then the rest i just counted? :confuseddevil: Why exactly THAT energy can attract sludges and others cant? :devilshock: It smells me at christianity stuff deep incorporated into human heads like "sex is dirty" and "sex is forbidden".
It's not about that, it's easier to make you lust for someone or something than to make you love someone or something. It's easier to use lust to lead you astray.
And sexual energy and lust are powerful, primal, creationary energies and lots of beings feed off them.
Sure, there are others that feed on love or use your love to generally feed on you, but lust is probably the easiest to us to control someone.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

@ annabelle for the lust thing, when i first stated with DL's i got lots of lust as well ( i also had earlier training in taoist sex practices and tantra and in general i'm not too sexual- so i learned how the handle it that way by transmuting the energy) but if you read back through akeltas posts- the DL's work really well on opening up the lower chakras, and they sometimes prefer to work with the lower chakras then the upper ones ( it helps you to manifest). i get the sense that this is what is happening. I don't think you feeling lust for King Belial is too much of a problem unless that is all you feel and as you have said it isn't, while the others advice is good about this especially what vixen said. if you don't just want to connect with him for lustful and fantasy fulfilling purposes and are actively trying to connect otherwise, i don't think there is too much of an issue- as i have said before King Belial can also come across to others as rather sexual as well. They don't tend to have hangups about this as humans do, in my experience. In some cases lust can also be divine as well. but learning to shield ground and centre- the basics will help with this progression anyway.
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Rio666 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:35 am
His/her point
Well, it's clear that no amount of boobs can convince everyone that it seriously might be safe to call me female. I guess I am just that POTENT.

And I don't know if this was brought up already, but regarding feelings of lust when it comes to dark lords.. we've got to understand that we are human and can seriously misinterpret the energy we are feeling from a god.
When you have divinity+lust feeling together, that's usually divine ecstasy you're experiencing. Just saying. When the lower chakras are stirred our instincts tell us something is one way, when really those chakras bear significance in a number of areas and so react for a number of reasons. One must learn energy discernment.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Darth Moronius

Rio666 wrote:
What do you guys think about the incubus suggestion Annabelle made? She could try to summon one and make a sexual relationship with him to deviate her sexual attraction from Belial to that ubi instead of shielding, banishing, and cleansing since she's new to this and not an expert.
new or not, shield banish cleans is important basic skill must have. able to shield banish cleans dont make you expert too.
dont rely on the entity with you.

read article and pdf already given :devilread:
User4863

Darth Moronius wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:45 pm
Rio666 wrote:

new or not, shield banish cleans is important basic skill must have. able to shield banish cleans dont make you expert too.
dont rely on the entity with you.

read article and pdf already given :devilread:
I meant that she doesn't know if the sludge is really after her, this makes her even more vulnerable. But then again, I don't know much about shielding and banishing. Does it work only for a short time?
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

User4863

Noctua wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:37 pm
Rio666 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:35 am
His/her point
Well, it's clear that no amount of boobs can convince everyone that it seriously might be safe to call me female. I guess I am just that POTENT.

I have a female Japanese name, not everyone thinks I'm a female. You can have a female/feminine avatar and name and still be a man and vice versa.

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”