What is this strange feeling in my fingers and what does it mean?

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
User4863
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Balam
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Vixen wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:01 am
Annabelle wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:46 am

Dunno for you or somebody else, but what happens often to me is that i attend to fall in love/lust with person whom i deeply respect. When somebody fascinates me intellectually he also opens my sacral chakra and dont ask me why - these two things often go together in me. :seasaw: And like i said, i m not getting positive answer to that lusty thing from his side, but i m not mad at him bcs of that, it doesnt affect our relationship. Im giving him freedom, just like he is giving it to me. So no danger. If i fail somewhere after all, im pretty sure Belial will show me somehow what i did wrong, and i ll respect that.
There are plenty of ways in communicating and relating with demons, each person has his/her individual feelings, emotions and needs which can also change during the time, and demons also arent robots to act always on the same way, even to the same people. If they exist (i warmly hope they do ofc), they r superior species with much bigger possibility of understanding whole Creation, and also they can affect on lower species like homo sapiens in order to keep balance in our minds so we can learn/relate to them better. :)
Conclusion: what works for one, doesnt need to work for another and reversal. Its important just to follow ur instincts and play by ur rulez. Maybe my Venus isnt at Pisces, so i wont get hurt just from some crazy drop of lust and love fantasy. ;)

Prolonged and intensive unrooted fantasies, no matter what sign your Venus is in ;) , are made for crashing and burning. Have fun.
I don't disagree with you. You said you're speaking from experience. Can you elaborate on the negative consequences that Annabelle may experience because of her lust? I'm curious about this and I think Annabelle would benefit from hearing your experience.
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

I try harder, nine times out of ten.

After being explained, if it's still denied, walk away.
Darth Moronius

Rio666 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:14 pm
Can you elaborate on the negative consequences that Annabelle may experience because of her lust? I'm curious about this and I think Annabelle would benefit from hearing your experience.
one sample is demon lord decide no connect her. then her lust atract other being that really bad and infect her. or her lust make thought form and infect her, eat her energy. and so on.
:devilpaint:
Vixen

Darth Moronius wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:39 pm
Rio666 wrote:
Can you elaborate on the negative consequences that Annabelle may experience because of her lust? I'm curious about this and I think Annabelle would benefit from hearing your experience.
one sample is demon lord decide no connect her. then her lust atract other being that really bad and infect her. or her lust make thought form and infect her, eat her energy. and so on.
EXACTLY this Darth. Thank you for asking Rio, I think it's important to share and consider.

At the very start of my path many years back I felt a pull to a certain Dark Lord, there was an intense draw that I was mesmerized by... I eventually came across a 'portal' to him from a very sketchy seller, I was young and naive so I did not heed the signs. I purchased the portal and began work with it thinking it would progress into a very fruitful connection..it progressed but in ways that were decidedly romantic. The romance was of a particular sort that played upon all my vulnerabilities and insecurities to the point where I became absolutely obsessed. It was not a healthy connection and it was slowly but surely draining away my vitality and polluting my spiritual path in such pernicious ways. I didn't care though, all I cared about was maintaining the toxic sense of 'love' I had discovered in this being. I pushed away a very close soulmate of mine in the process as this figure, and the uprise of my insecurities, essentially made it seem like it was only to be him or no one at all.

At one point maybe a year or so down the line the inevitable crash and burn came about and I was intensely hurt by what I thought this 'Dark Lord' did to me. I was heartbroken really, it brought about severe damage to my heart chakra that I am repairing to this day even years down the line. The illusion was still not shattered but for the time being I let go of the connection and pushed it out of my life. It was only relatively recently in the scheme of things that I actually discovered that the portal had connected me not to the Dark Lord but to a corrosive sludge that targeted my energies and used all my dormant fantasies of 'love' as a force of destruction. It very severely destabilized my path for a long while and damaged my trust & communications with those beings who had always been there prior. It took a great amount of sifting through the rubble and the help of my companions to build myself up again to believe in otherworldly connections that weren't inherently toxic. I still haven't fully repaired my connection to the Dark Lord in question even though I believe him to be a pivotal figure on my path, there is a lot of pain that I have to work through and clear still.

It's not just a harmless game or means of connecting, the force of illusion and need can sometimes act like a portal all its own which attracts things who do not have our best interests at heart. It can bring about severe damage and destruction if we aren't careful, and for those who do not have a strong spiritual foundation...it can push them over the edge completely. It's a very dangerous thing to court. This is why I'm very no nonsense about this, I know what it can lead to it and it is not something I would wish on anybody.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
User4863

Darth Moronius wrote:
Rio666 wrote:
So what's the solution? Should she forget about Belial for now until she's less lustful?
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

User4863

Vixen wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:55 pm
Darth Moronius wrote:
Rio666 wrote:
EXACTLY this Darth. Thank you for asking Rio, I think it's important to share and consider.

At the very start of my path many years back I felt a pull to a certain Dark Lord, there was an intense draw that I was mesmerized by... I eventually came across a 'portal' to him from a very sketchy seller, I was young and naive so I did not heed the signs. I purchased the portal and began work with it thinking it would progress into a very fruitful connection..it progressed but in ways that were decidedly romantic. The romance was of a particular sort that played upon all my vulnerabilities and insecurities to the point where I became absolutely obsessed. It was not a healthy connection and it was slowly but surely draining away my vitality and polluting my spiritual path in such pernicious ways. I didn't care though, all I cared about was maintaining the toxic sense of 'love' I had discovered in this being. I pushed away a very close soulmate of mine in the process as this figure, and the uprise of my insecurities, essentially made it seem like it was only to be him or no one at all.

At one point maybe a year or so down the line the inevitable crash and burn came about and I was intensely hurt by what I thought this 'Dark Lord' did to me. I was heartbroken really, it brought about severe damage to my heart chakra that I am repairing to this day even years down the line. The illusion was still not shattered but for the time being I let go of the connection and pushed it out of my life. It was only relatively recently in the scheme of things that I actually discovered that the portal had connected me not to the Dark Lord but to a corrosive sludge that targeted my energies and used all my dormant fantasies of 'love' as a force of destruction. It very severely destabilized my path for a long while and damaged my trust & communications with those beings who had always been there prior. It took a great amount of sifting through the rubble and the help of my companions to build myself up again to believe in otherworldly connections that weren't inherently toxic. I still haven't fully repaired my connection to the Dark Lord in question even though I believe him to be a pivotal figure on my path, there is a lot of pain that I have to work through and clear still.

It's not just a harmless game or means of connecting, the force of illusion and need can sometimes act like a portal all its own which attracts things who do not have our best interests at heart. It can bring about severe damage and destruction if we aren't careful, and for those who do not have a strong spiritual foundation...it can push them over the edge completely. It's a very dangerous thing to court. This is why I'm very no nonsense about this, I know what it can lead to it and it is not something I would wish on anybody.
That is indeed heart breaking. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope Annabelle sees this and considers your experience instead of learning the hard way. She is new to this (like I am) and I believe she would really benefit from considering your experience. From now, I'll keep trying to progress into LHP with what you have told me in mind. Thank you for giving me a perspective.

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Guys i have red everything but i have questions about it. What if i cant get rid of that lust toward Lord Belial? Im really trying but whenever i think about him, there are 2 main feelings: divine feeling and lust combined. Fierce energy. I dont wanna attract some sludge at me because lust, so i was trying to control and even annihilate these romantic and sexual feeling but its too hard for me!! :devilshock:
What should i do? Is Belial now mad at me (he never accepted me as lover but he also didnt tell me on some way to stop it)? What if he is mad, how to make him like me again? :( If i apologize and make him some tasty apple/cinnamon tea it could work, maybe, but i will AGAIN feel lust... What to do?
And i dont really understand why that lust attracts sludges?
And whats with incubus thingy? Should i ask Lilith for incubus like one person from this forum already did, so that will transfer my lust from Belial to him? Hm... I dont think it works like that, my heart knows why it loves somebody actually... :(
And if some sludge is already at me (and i think it may be) should i just shield myself frequently and that will throw him away? I heard shielding is good technique and i know it.
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Annabelle wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:27 am
so i was trying to control and even annihilate these romantic and sexual feeling but its too hard for me!! :devilshock:
You can't annihilate them and suppression will just create a shadow you'll have to deal with anyway. You need to learn how to handle it.
Annabelle wrote:
What should i do? Is Belial now mad at me (he never accepted me as lover but he also didnt tell me on some way to stop it)? What if he is mad, how to make him like me again? :( If i apologize and make him some tasty apple/cinnamon tea it could work, maybe, but i will AGAIN feel lust... What to do?
I doubt he's mad at you, now don't go ahead and overreact
Annabelle wrote:
And i dont really understand why that lust attracts sludges?
Because it's energy and you can be easily led astray to feed that sludge. It's a weakness since you apparently have absolutely no control over it.
Annabelle wrote:
I dont think it works like that, my heart knows why it loves somebody actually... :(
While love and lust are connected, they are not the same. You can work out your lust with someone else but still love somebody else.
Lust is a more primal thing than love.
Annabelle wrote:
And if some sludge is already at me (and i think it may be) should i just shield myself frequently and that will throw him away? I heard shielding is good technique and i know it.
Just shielding doesn't help. Shield, banish, cleanse. If you do that often enough and it has to work for it, it will probably leave.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Darth Moronius

Aprophis wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:08 am
Annabelle wrote:
so i was trying to control and even annihilate these romantic and sexual feeling but its too hard for me!! :devilshock:
You can't annihilate them and suppression will just create a shadow you'll have to deal with anyway. You need to learn how to handle it.
how 16 yer old can handle lust?
:devilchain:
user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Aprophis wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:08 am

Because it's energy and you can be easily led astray to feed that sludge. It's a weakness since you apparently have absolutely no control over it.
I dont understand - if it is energy (and i agree with u it surely IS) then energy is my love for him too, my dedication, this beautiful divine feeling i have toward him and my adoration toward him, and toward any other demon...

Why is lust different energy then the rest i just counted? :confuseddevil: Why exactly THAT energy can attract sludges and others cant? :devilshock: It smells me at christianity stuff deep incorporated into human heads like "sex is dirty" and "sex is forbidden".
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
User4863

What do you guys think about the incubus suggestion Annabelle made? She could try to summon one and make a sexual relationship with him to deviate her sexual attraction from Belial to that ubi instead of shielding, banishing, and cleansing since she's new to this and not an expert.

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”