My review of the Demonic lord/lady connections nexus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Mellowsloth29
Patron Deities: Astaroth
Your favourite Demon?: Still deciding
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Okay here's my review of the Custom Demon Lord Connection Nexus item on the Satan and suns website.

https://satanandsons.com/product/custom ... ion-nexus/

Okay so I received my custom demon lord connection recently. As usual they did a good job on shipping. It was the approximately the size of a marble. I got mine custom made for Astaroth. I've been meditating to her for a while. When I started meditating to Astaroth and using her enn and sigil to contact her I could feel a strong warmth that started to build in my hand and traveled throughout my body and especially hit my chakras. When I was finished I had a very vivid dream of meeting Astaroth.

I definitely recommend this item. Its not only powerful but makes connecting to a demon Lord/lady a lot easier.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I have two Nexuses, one to Lord Sargatanas (Hellborn Lord), and another to Lord Uphir. They are amazing, and layered magicals. You will note as you use yours, that the DL's energy will come through more and more strongly and it will open doors for you and CHANGE things in your life! It is kind of a multi-purpose connection.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

That actually sounds amazing. When I choose someone to work more closely with, I am definitely gonna giving this one a look if it's around still.
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”