Carnivale Event Listing - Carousel of the Inner Bliss Working/Reading

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Others have shared theirs and, as at the Carnivale Event I finally woke up to the fact that Satan & Sons offers these workings, I am eager to share in hopes of encouraging anyone interested in their spiritual/personal development to look here (Satan & Sons) first.

Carousel of the Inner Bliss

guesswho

“We prepared the altar. This is a powerful ritual of release and of clearing. It is one that is designed to target different layers of the aura and clear the energies that bind and restrict us and that trap and keep up imprisoned in different energy traps.

We connect to the individual’s energies and then we bring forth their energy and begin with a scan of the aura, the body, and also past energies and connections. It is very important to get an energy profile in order to clear the troublesome energies and to clear the mind of what keeps you on this path. This is a powerful energy clearing and working which releases energies that trap and bind you and frees you to the essence and nature of your true self.
When one can resolve the conflicts of the energies, they can attain and find peace. When they can release themselves from self and external judgement then they can surrender themselves to the states of peace.

Judgement is not a bad thing. Judgement is actually very positive and can be incredibly important for self-reflection. I am talking about past and present judgements that bind one and keep them down, those past energies that direct the course of our life in a destructive way. This is a clearing of all energies that influence you in a destructive way and keep you from attaining happiness and freedom.”

***And that was the clincher. The reason I felt I could not pass up the opportunity to get this working***

“This working will free you and give you the perspective of other paths that are around you and help you to choose the path that will best serve you and get you to where you desire to go the most. You will experience freedom without losing the perspective and wisdom that comes from all experience, you will just free yourself from the emotional burden that drags you down.”

*** This was another key point, something that the logical yet irrational mind would present as an excuse to run and hide from this type of clearing . . . I/You’ve worked so hard and so long to get where I am, what if I lose all that? This really called that insidious little voice out and left it nothing to hide behind. ***

“From this state rises clarity, wisdom rises and prevents you from seeing all the wonders and good that is all around you. It helps you to release perceptions that trap and bind you and prevent you from seeing the way to escape the energies that hold you here.”

*** This is where I recommend reading the book “Out of the Maze” by Dr. Spencer Johnson. Published post-humously by his family. The sequel to “Who Moved My Cheese?” It really speaks to fact that the story wasn’t complete. There was a very big part missing. And that part is finally shared in “Out of the Maze.” The book may not tell you anything you haven’t heard before. But it might be that now you are ready to hear what the book is sharing. That was my case. I’d heard some of the things shared in “Out of the Maze elsewhere, it was the format, the story or parable if you will, that helps me to see it differently and finally be able to receive them. ***

“There are layers which these binding can affect and these are the layers that we will be working on and clearing.

Physical Layer
These are the layers in our physical body. They are the blocks and beliefs that bind us from our experiences from this life, from things and people who have directly impacted and affected us. Clearing these will help us release past pains and experiences that hold us and help us to be free of things that happened to us here. We make peace with the past and release it. We will do a full cleanse on this layer and release all the energies that are binding and restricting the flow of energy and release troublesome energy spots that weigh the aura down and cause It to stagnate.

Ancestral Layers
This layer focuses on the energies that have been passed down through the energies of our genetic line. Our ancestors have beliefs and energies that trap them and their descendants in continuous patterns. This part of the working is designed to release the karma of our ancestors and release the cycles that bind and hold us entrapped. It also frees our descendants and helps to heal our ancestors from the energies that held them and helps to release the entire line from negative cycles and patterns.

Past Life Layer
This layer focuses on energies that come from experiences in our past lives. Events and beliefs from past lives can follow us to this life and it can influence us, it can guide our decisions and sometimes it can trap us in negative cycles that have carried through our lives. This part of the working is designed to cleanse and clear the energies of our soul’s past and to free us of these cycles and let us embrace freedom in this life. Release the cycles of past lives and carve your own path in this one.

Higher Self Layer
This is meant to clear any energies that disconnect you from your higher self and keep you from seeking their knowledge and wisdom. This part of the working will clear the clocks between the higher self and help open the channels of understanding. It helps with learning why we came here, what we wanted to experience and to make peace with the decisions of times past and to enter a state of empowerment and creation where you can take control of your life and manifest from a place of empowerment.

Once the clearing is done we cause an elevation to raise your energies and bring you into higher states of empowerment and help to align you with your core and true essence of self.

Once the clearing is completed, we refresh your energies shifting you into states of fun and empowerment and shifting you away from the routine and mundane that you reside in. This helps you to break free of repetitive patterns in your life and break you out of states where you shift into auto pilot.

Step away from the world and remember your sense, remember the wonder and arousal of the world around you and embrace the beauty and wonder that is all around you.
The deep infusion of energies will help you to stay present and help you to embrace all your sense in the moment to perceive the world around you with clarity and focus.”

At this point, as others who have received this working have already stated, there is a ritual provided to help to tap into the elevation energies any time needed or desires.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This was really cool to read. I wonder now that a year has passed, how are you experiencing the working now?
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”