Carnivale Event Listing - Coaster Underworld Descent

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Coaster Underworld Descent

guesswho

The second working done from the Carnivale special listings.

Message from Lord Untor
“The underworld is a place of revelation, the masks of life, the stories we tell ourselves are challenged here. This is why the journey is so hard and why many are seen to fail. Though do they really fail or are they just not ready? Fail, pass, these are things that have been infused in you from childhood but in reality they are not, they are just terms, you can always try again, you can always learn. Your learn more from the failures than from the successes. The underworld journey can be continuous and it can also exist in cycles. A yearly challenge. It is all perspectives.

The core of yourself is there and there is something that has been forgotten. It is a truth about yourself, something that was once so sacred to you which has slipped away and been lost. It is here in the underworld and it is yours to reclaim. Items that are lost in the underworld, they always find their way back to their owners. Come and take a walk with me and I will show you what you have lose and what has been misplaced.”

***Reading this again, after reading “Out of the Maze”, especially the first paragraph, I had to have these concepts presented to me in a completely different way for me to be able to finally process Lord Untor’s words. They don’t seem like concepts that would take a person 20 years to grasp. Yet, it has been that long between the publishing of “Who Moved My Cheese?” and “Out of the Maze.” Just like it took the author of “Getting to Yes” nearly 20 years to before he wrote and published “getting to Yes with Yourself.” It would seem to be obvious that you need to get to yes with yourself before you could get to yes with anyone else. But, apparently, we weren’t ready to hear that back 20 years ago we just wanted people to do what we wanted them to do, say yes. Lol

As to the second paragraph, how amazing is that? Items lost in the underworld always find their way back to their owners! ***

Message from Lord Hades
“There are whispers that are speaking to you. They are shades of your past and ancestors of olde. They are guiding you and they want you to hear them. They want to help you and act as guides and messengers. Quite often the hard times in one’s life are made worse by the stores that we tell ourselves. Sit back and watch and observe. Nothing requires your immediate attention and nothing requires you to act or react. Watch and observe, these two action will reveal the motives and paths of everyone around you. You have incredible abilities to peer into the darkness and see the truth that is there. These abilities are yours and they want to help you. You can hear the truth through the lies and you can make sense of the chaos and madness that sometimes floods the world around you. You have always seen the truth and those abilities are powerful, and they have and will continue to guide you. Take time to sit with yourself and listen to the voices that are there. Listen to their wisdom and let them help you. Those who can see in the dark are never lost and they are never without friends and guides to help them.”

***There is a very distinct pattern of “they want to help you” and “let them help you”. Truth and help are repeated quite often. Hearing that my ancestors want to help is something I have trouble excepting, owing to issues with exceedingly unhelpful current blood family. It’s a bit of a stretch for me to open to trust the ancestors of those who have treated me with scorn and distaste. It’s hard for me to accept support aka help from any outside source. There is a stubborn pride, ironically no doubt inherited from the self-same ancestors, that says accepting help is a sign of weakness and vulnerability. Yet, I constantly say to myself that I need all the help I can get. It is apparent that I need to work on this.***

With this working, there is a ritual that allows for the tapping into the underworld energies whenever you need or want to do the ritual.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Thank you for sharing! Very interesting and informative!
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Your posts are immensely beautiful to me. they are a great pleasure to read. and this one in particular has been very insightful.

Best of luck for your journey!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”