Carnivale Event Listing: Lord Satan Healing of the Inner Child

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Final Carnivale special listing working that the Priestesses of Satan and Sons completed as part of my order. It was the listing that made me realize that I had been going about my personal and spiritual development all wrong by taking part in telesummits by metaphysical practitioners these last few years. Some are better than others, and after some initial success with EFT tapping, I went down that path. Mistakenly thinking of Satan and Sons as a resource solely for companions. Why I failed to realize the value of their workings until this year, I cannot explain. I am just very grateful that I was brought to my senses in time for The Carnivale event where these workings were offered.

I had done some programs with metaphysical practitioners that refer to themselves as lightworkers, and I could never stick with them. The program may have had the goal that I was working toward, such as healing of the Inner Child. But the energies just didn’t work for me. Naturally, because I am far more resonant with dark energies. You would think that it would be obvious to me that working with anything other than dark energy will bring lesser results for me. However, dark energy is still as spooky to the mainstream as dark matter is in science. Thanks to the work of the Ladies of Satan and Sons, more knowledge of dark energy is getting out. It may still take some time before there is more awareness of dark energy, but I believe that the ground work is being laid down, especially in this community.

The Inner Child

“This inner child is free and playful. She wants to play and she has a kind and compassionate heart. But there is something in her eyes. A deep understanding and a deep sense of what is going on in the world around her. She has seen a lot and she has been broken. She knows the cruelty that can come from people. Her eyes are wide at times reflecting what she has seen and experienced. She keeps her spirit high, though she knows something is broken and something is missing. She seeks it, she seeks what has been lost and she is looking for those pieces of herself that have been broken. She is wise and she is powerful. She plays with magick and allows the energies to move through her fingers with ease. It is like finger painting, she just naturally lets these energies and abilities work through her. She knows her power because she knows herself and she is doing this for herself, not for the approval of others, for she knows they would disapprove.”

***This last sentence is a goal of mine, something I would like to be able to do. Allow myself to “do this” for myself, not for the approval of others. Because, hell, yeah, they would disapprove. But I struggle with it, allowing myself to “do this” just for me. My mind-set, conditioning and programming all scream that that is not allowed. That it is wrong. Selfish. Bad. And if I am doing just from me, that I can’t possibly being a valued and contributing member of society and am therefore just a leech and worthless burden on the rest of people***

The Recovery

“She has lost her ability to shine. She has been sneered at and looked at with disapproving stares. Though she never forgot, she has locked things away. These were her abilities that were locked away, the essence of not feeling like you can fully be yourself and that you really cannot rise into your truth. The keys though, the keys were the recovery. It was the gift of this journey. She has been given the keys but only she can open the door and let them out. Let the abilities and the power out. She walks to the cages and releases them. They all dance around and they all play. These is such a release in just allowing ourselves to be, and just being freely without judgement and watching eyes. Let them out, breathe in the abilities that were always a part of you. The power that was there, the beauty, the majesty, let it rise and love yourself from the depth and core of your soul.”

From here the inner child is surrounded in a very special energy. This energy will soothe and heal any damage and pain that has been inflicted on the inner child and bring them into a state of joy and happiness. The first wave of energy is healing. It is designed to offer protection and comfort to the inner child and infuse them with deep and powerful healing energies. These energies create a space of relaxation and a space.

. . . A special shield will then be erected around the individual and the inner child. The Satanic Blanket. It will offer them a solid shield of protection and keep them safe and secure. Allowing them to be secure and empowered. This is a very powerful and incredible protections shield which will block the damage done in our life to the inner child while also offering the inner child protection and empowerment.

***These testimonials of the Carnivale Workings are excerpts. They only show part of the work and energy that the Priestesses put into each of them. I am very grateful to them for creating them in conjunction with the Carnivale Event. I am still processing the workings consciously. I may have to come back and post updates as further developments arise***
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I enjoyed this; thanks for sharing.
I relate deeply to your comment (below); the pleasure of not just Being who/what you are ... but the sheer joy of the trust in ourselves to do so.

....Allow myself to “do this” for myself, not for the approval of others....
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Very awesome! I enjoy reading these!
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
guesswho

Cor Serpentis wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:51 pm
I relate deeply to your comment (below); the pleasure of not just Being who/what you are ... but the sheer joy of the trust in ourselves to do so.

Thank you, Cor Serpentis.
When I was thinking about that - about that lack of self-awareness - there was a feeling of dread, of absolute motification of being caught "dancing like no one's watching." I don't know who those people are who can do that, but even thinking about doing that and being intruded upon in that moment, just petrified me.

DARKNESS,
DYING STAR

- The Oatmeal
guesswho

Zonk01 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:13 pm
Very awesome! I enjoy reading these!
Thank you, Zonk01! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed reading these testimonials about the Carnivale event workings.

DARKNESS,
DYING STAR

- The Oatmeal
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

guesswho wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:33 pm
Cor Serpentis wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Thank you, Cor Serpentis.
When I was thinking about that - about that lack of self-awareness - there was a feeling of dread, of absolute motification of being caught "dancing like no one's watching." I don't know who those people are who can do that, but even thinking about doing that and being intruded upon in that moment, just petrified me.

I actually relate greatly to this statement as well as I am very similar in believing there are some things that ''aren't proper'' and that i ''shouldn't be doing''. I am working on myself through Shadow Work but something like this would help too down the line
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”