Distracting background noise.

Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel discussed here.
User4863
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Balam
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I'm trying to astral travel and I think I'm succeeding (I feel numbness in some parts of my body and I somewhat feel like I'm floating and my body doesn't exist anymore) but there's distracting background noise. Will music help?
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

I try harder, nine times out of ten.

After being explained, if it's still denied, walk away.
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Binaural beats help for some, also soft music can make a difference. It’s all about how well you can focus and relax. Relaxation is the key to getting in the right head space for AP. You can’t force it it happen, it’s like lifting a weight. Do what you can, and eventually you will be able to do it for longer, and with less effort. Don’t strain hard, and make sure to rest between attempts.

Find out what makes you relax, and do what’s right for you.
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral

Return to “Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, OBE's, and other forms of Spiritual Travel”