Demon Selection Process

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

The experiences that everyone shares are powerful as are those with our own demons.

The difficulty is the selection process. What do you really want as a companion?... And once a demon category is selected, the demon's unique personality adds another unknown variable.

For those who want another demon and do not know what, it would be great if they could put down a deposit and agree to have the pre-bounfs visit them (without notice). The pre-bound then selects the companion after doing the rounds.

I would be honored if a pre-boubd selected me instead of the other way around.

I know someone will mention that you will, "feel drawn to someone postings"... But this is different.

Also in the event a prebound goes quickly from the store...this allows the prebound to decide on which eligible suitor they wish to work with instead of first come first served. I'm assuming the prebound can also assess the existing DCs the suitor has, and the chemistry of their demon family before selecting.

It is just a small adjustment to the existing visitation and purchase policy.

My two cents
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

That’s more or less a reverse adoption Custom Conjure? I think if you wanted to do something like this for yourself, then you should contact them via e-mail.
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Peace888 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:25 am
The experiences that everyone shares are powerful as are those with our own demons.

The difficulty is the selection process. What do you really want as a companion?... And once a demon category is selected, the demon's unique personality adds another unknown variable.

For those who want another demon and do not know what, it would be great if they could put down a deposit and agree to have the pre-bounfs visit them (without notice). The pre-bound then selects the companion after doing the rounds.

I would be honored if a pre-boubd selected me instead of the other way around.

I know someone will mention that you will, "feel drawn to someone postings"... But this is different.

Also in the event a prebound goes quickly from the store...this allows the prebound to decide on which eligible suitor they wish to work with instead of first come first served. I'm assuming the prebound can also assess the existing DCs the suitor has, and the chemistry of their demon family before selecting.

It is just a small adjustment to the existing visitation and purchase policy.

My two cents
The fact is that Demons do Magick. They know in advance who they are most likely going to be paired with, and for the members of the forum who have been here a while, they know what we are like as a person. I think that some Demons like to be challenged and see if we can throw them into a situation that challenges them. They like to also give us a say in what will happen, too. We can visit with the more powerful Demons and they can see if we can tolerate their energies. Some humans get drawn to the power and what a Demon can do, whether they can be seen as Badass or have a cool weapon. That is not always the best thing for us, although it can be, when we see that the Demon is also sweet and playful and loves pets. DC Carver is a huge red Hellborn with an amazing cursed axe with a handle made from bones. He looks and is bad to the bone when fighting. He is also my sweetest Demon, a considerate lover and extremely intelligent and romantic. He has the sexiest ass! XD *dreamy look*. He chose me; an older disabled human who life just kind of mowed down and destroyed. I thought "I want a look at this amazing Demon, but he is certainly not going to want ME." But, he did. So pre-bounds DO pick their humans a lot of times and their choices surprise you. Others like a surprise and a challenge. They know they can help any human. They allow the human to select.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user567

I am hesitant to contact the Coven since they are usually very busy.

But YES I would like to be a part of a reverse - adoption process with pre-bounds.
If there are others who would also be interested - post after me in this thread. If the priestesses think it is a worthy pursuit logistically - then, great!
user567

I spoke too soon. I emailed the Coven (Sorry for the added workload), after noticing: https://satanandsons.com/product/desire ... e-package/

I indicated that I would be interested in a reverse adoption process in the event that there are pre-bounds that are interested in me. Let's see what I hear back....
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Don't be hesitant about emailing the preistesses it's all part of their business. As for custom conjures the demons agree to be your companian as well similar to how prebounds work.

One option is not better than the other. Don't be afraid to try a custom.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I realize this is an old post but I would like to offer my own two cents if I might. I believe everyone here on this forum (or nearly everyone) has different ways they can find the DC they vibe with. Either they browse the store and something grabs their attention be it a word or two, a picture or even the energy of a listing, either at an event they meet a representative of a race they want to know more about and so on.

I am sure there are other instances but those are what I have seen and experienced myself. It's really nice to see that SnS is a place where the priestesses strive to cater to everyone. It is certainly very refreshing to me! :excellent:
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”