Unfamiliar World

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
User4863
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Balam
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I originally posted this in the dream section of our discord server, but I noticed that when I or other people post the dreams they've had, interpretations aren't usually offered nowadays, so I deleted it from there and post it here instead in hopes of seeing some interpretations and opinions.

I woke up in the back of a school where students and teachers were participating in some sort of celebration or something. I asked one of the students where am I and couldn't get any helpful answer, so I decided to use my phone's GPS to get me home. But I thought it was rambling nonsense so I decided not to rely on it. I opened the fence of the school and stepped out. The road was familiar for a second or two before becoming completely different.

It was all completely unrecognizable. There was a river in the area that wasn't there before, and it was lush and green. I remember one of the men told me not to fall in the river because it's property. I continued walking trying to find my mother's house, thinking she must be terribly worried for me but it wasn't there.

I broke down crying, remembering my tears soaking the soil. I woke up with unlabored breathing like I've been crying.

I remember thinking that I was dreaming and wasn't really convinced that it was real. I think I just had a lucid dream because it was clearer than the dreams I usually have and I've read that lucid dreams tend to be clearer than non-lucid ones and more likely to be remembered vividly.

Did I astral travel?
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

I try harder, nine times out of ten.

After being explained, if it's still denied, walk away.
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Rio666 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:16 am
I originally posted this in the dream section of our discord server, but I noticed that when I or other people post the dreams they've had, interpretations aren't usually offered nowadays, so I deleted it from there and post it here instead in hopes of seeing some interpretations and opinions.

I woke up in the back of a school where students and teachers were participating in some sort of celebration or something. I asked one of the students where am I and couldn't get any helpful answer, so I decided to use my phone's GPS to get me home. But I thought it was rambling nonsense so I decided not to rely on it. I opened the fence of the school and stepped out. The road was familiar for a second or two before becoming completely different.

It was all completely unrecognizable. There was a river in the area that wasn't there before, and it was lush and green. I remember one of the men told me not to fall in the river because it's property. I continued walking trying to find my mother's house, thinking she must be terribly worried for me but it wasn't there.

I broke down crying, remembering my tears soaking the soil. I woke up with unlabored breathing like I've been crying.

I remember thinking that I was dreaming and wasn't really convinced that it was real. I think I just had a lucid dream because it was clearer than the dreams I usually have and I've read that lucid dreams tend to be clearer than non-lucid ones and more likely to be remembered vividly.

Did I astral travel?
Astral travel is a journey when your physical body is in awake condition, am i right? If yes then it was surely only lucid dream. However looks you feel lost in the real life. Meaning of this dream could be: I'm still finding my path. I'm not quite sure. It causes anxiety in you and also some kind of depression so you felt bad in that "lost" condition and cried.
But this is just my opinion... You know yourself better. Rethink it once again and try to find deeper cause of this sadness.
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
User4863

Dimension VI wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:53 am
Astral travel is a journey when your physical body is in awake condition, am i right? If yes then it was surely only lucid dream. However looks you feel lost in the real life. Meaning of this dream could be: I'm still finding my path. I'm not quite sure. It causes anxiety in you and also some kind of depression so you felt bad in that "lost" condition and cried.
But this is just my opinion... You know yourself better. Rethink it once again and try to find deeper cause of this sadness.
I think you're right about the interpretation. You can astral travel while sleeping, as I've been told by some forum members.
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

user2774653b

Rio666 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:01 am
You can astral travel while sleeping, as I've been told by some forum members.
Thanks for info, no i know more! I feel it's more easy then? Because left hemisphere is excluded, turned off (analytical one).
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight
user2774653b

"NoW", not "no" :)
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight
User4863

Dimension VI wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:13 am
Thanks for info, no i know more! I feel it's more easy then? Because left hemisphere is excluded, turned off (analytical one).
Yeah, I was told it's easier, but I can't control whether or not it happens.

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

user2774653b

Rio666 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:59 am
Yeah, I was told it's easier, but I can't control whether or not it happens.
In that way it's harder. But i'm sure we could find the right technique for that, i ll explore forum/google it.
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias

Hi:
First, yes, you can and do travel to the Lower Astral Plane while asleep. Everyone does. The Lower Astral is readily accessible from the Material. Why do we not remember it? We do. It's called dreaming. Not all dreams are a "memory" of doing stuff on the Astral. Dreaming is a vital function of maintaining our mental health while in our "waking" state. There is also this prejudice that whatever we do in our waking state on the Material is THEE most important stuff we do in our existence.

Very often, it is the least important. We do exist in other dimensions. Our material existence is simply one of those manifestations of our souls. You, I and everyone else has an Astral Body. It does not "pop" into existence when we dream, and pop out when we wake up. It is our Astral Body, on the Astral 24/7 It is doing work on the Astral all the time. Why do we not remember it? We do, when we dream. Why do we have such a hard time interpreting our dreams? Because we live in a materialist culture that tells us, more or less constantly that our material existence is the only "real" existence we have. Dreams are irrelevant, they are "not real" Ya want to find out how "unreal" dreams are? Try going without dreaming for, oh, 36 hours. A day and a half with no sleep at all.

If you are like most folks, 36 hours without dreaming, you will begin hallucinating while "wide awake" Go longer than that and you run the very real risk of going insane. Dreaming connects our physical and astral bodies. The dreams themselves are couched in personal symbolism. We construct our dreams using symbols relevant to ourselves. So why is it so hard to interpret? It isn't, if you are willing to work at it. Keeping a dream journal is the first, most basic step. Without that, you will have a hard time keeping track of your own symbolism. A dream journal is strictly for your material "waking: self. "you" already know what your dream means because "you" constructed it. Every image in your dreams are put there by you, and no one else.

Unless you have a prophetic dream or are doing distant viewing, seeing something happening as it is happening in another location. These tend to be WAY vivid. Dreams that are memories of interacting with Deities on the Astral also tend to stick with you...for the rest of your life.

Thirty-five years ago I had a “dream” of interacting with the Celtic Goddess Cerridwin. It was NOT a dream. She had what turned out to be an incredibly important message for me. Personally important.

She knew A LOT more about “me” than I did at the time. The real me. I was only beginning to really search for my True Path. To conscientiously seek it out. Dream work became a vital tool for me in that search. Dream work is part of my True Path. When I finally get my ducks in a row and reach the point where I can seek out a DC, putting our heads together, so to speak, and doing dream work together is sooooooo important to me.

The more I learn, the more I realize what I don't know. But that is A-okay! That means more exciting discoveries! More fun!

Um....so what does your dream mean? I can interpret other people's dreams, it is easier if I am sitting down and talking to them face to face. No small part of interpreting other peoples dreams is “intuitive” I cannot explain it any better than that. What I need to know is just “there” in my awareness as I need to provide it. I can do it with ease with some folks, or not at all with others. I can do it with a posting, or not.

What I would ask you to do is go over the dream again. If there is more detail that you remember but did not post, write that down. View the dream in terms of the “elements” you chose to put there. You were “in school” But not in a class room, or otherwise “receiving instruction” which is what a school is for. Others were there, teachers and students, “celebrating” something you were not a part of. You were, in fact, having a hard time making sense of anything, but you were in school.

You decided to “find your way home” with no tools to do so. People you spoke with spoke nonsense. They made No Sense. Your GPS produced nonsense. No Sense. You left the school, but to pass “out” of the school, you had to pass “through” a fence, a barrier. The “familiar” road home became an “unknown” to you. It was no longer familiar, although you “knew” it should be. A river with lush plant life around it appeared where no river had been before. How did you feel about that?

You were told it was “off limits” it was “property” meaning “not yours” Specifically, you were not to “fall into” the river. Immerse yourself in this body of moving water by “accident”

Faced with this, you became deeply concerned that your mother was very worried about you, but her “house” was not where you believed it to be. You cried, but you did not just cry, you observed your tears “soaking the earth/soil”

This event stood out for you for a reason. Your sorrow/fear “passed into the earth” when you realized you could not find your “mother” and allay her fears for your safety. You were not greatly concerned for your own safety, you did not actually feel great fear for your own safety, you were worried what your “mother” might be thinking because you were unable to “find her house”

Not, at this point, “find your way home” but “Find your mother's house” Is this difference significant for you?

These are just points to consider. It is what I consider (for myself) to be standard dream de-construction. I hope it helps
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
User4863

Passchendaele wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:16 am
Hi:
First, yes, you can and do travel to the Lower Astral Plane while asleep. Everyone does. The Lower Astral is readily accessible from the Material. Why do we not remember it? We do. It's called dreaming. Not all dreams are a "memory" of doing stuff on the Astral. Dreaming is a vital function of maintaining our mental health while in our "waking" state. There is also this prejudice that whatever we do in our waking state on the Material is THEE most important stuff we do in our existence.

Very often, it is the least important. We do exist in other dimensions. Our material existence is simply one of those manifestations of our souls. You, I and everyone else has an Astral Body. It does not "pop" into existence when we dream, and pop out when we wake up. It is our Astral Body, on the Astral 24/7 It is doing work on the Astral all the time. Why do we not remember it? We do, when we dream. Why do we have such a hard time interpreting our dreams? Because we live in a materialist culture that tells us, more or less constantly that our material existence is the only "real" existence we have. Dreams are irrelevant, they are "not real" Ya want to find out how "unreal" dreams are? Try going without dreaming for, oh, 36 hours. A day and a half with no sleep at all.

If you are like most folks, 36 hours without dreaming, you will begin hallucinating while "wide awake" Go longer than that and you run the very real risk of going insane. Dreaming connects our physical and astral bodies. The dreams themselves are couched in personal symbolism. We construct our dreams using symbols relevant to ourselves. So why is it so hard to interpret? It isn't, if you are willing to work at it. Keeping a dream journal is the first, most basic step. Without that, you will have a hard time keeping track of your own symbolism. A dream journal is strictly for your material "waking: self. "you" already know what your dream means because "you" constructed it. Every image in your dreams are put there by you, and no one else.

Unless you have a prophetic dream or are doing distant viewing, seeing something happening as it is happening in another location. These tend to be WAY vivid. Dreams that are memories of interacting with Deities on the Astral also tend to stick with you...for the rest of your life.

Thirty-five years ago I had a “dream” of interacting with the Celtic Goddess Cerridwin. It was NOT a dream. She had what turned out to be an incredibly important message for me. Personally important.

She knew A LOT more about “me” than I did at the time. The real me. I was only beginning to really search for my True Path. To conscientiously seek it out. Dream work became a vital tool for me in that search. Dream work is part of my True Path. When I finally get my ducks in a row and reach the point where I can seek out a DC, putting our heads together, so to speak, and doing dream work together is sooooooo important to me.

The more I learn, the more I realize what I don't know. But that is A-okay! That means more exciting discoveries! More fun!

Um....so what does your dream mean? I can interpret other people's dreams, it is easier if I am sitting down and talking to them face to face. No small part of interpreting other peoples dreams is “intuitive” I cannot explain it any better than that. What I need to know is just “there” in my awareness as I need to provide it. I can do it with ease with some folks, or not at all with others. I can do it with a posting, or not.

What I would ask you to do is go over the dream again. If there is more detail that you remember but did not post, write that down. View the dream in terms of the “elements” you chose to put there. You were “in school” But not in a class room, or otherwise “receiving instruction” which is what a school is for. Others were there, teachers and students, “celebrating” something you were not a part of. You were, in fact, having a hard time making sense of anything, but you were in school.

You decided to “find your way home” with no tools to do so. People you spoke with spoke nonsense. They made No Sense. Your GPS produced nonsense. No Sense. You left the school, but to pass “out” of the school, you had to pass “through” a fence, a barrier. The “familiar” road home became an “unknown” to you. It was no longer familiar, although you “knew” it should be. A river with lush plant life around it appeared where no river had been before. How did you feel about that?

You were told it was “off limits” it was “property” meaning “not yours” Specifically, you were not to “fall into” the river. Immerse yourself in this body of moving water by “accident”

Faced with this, you became deeply concerned that your mother was very worried about you, but her “house” was not where you believed it to be. You cried, but you did not just cry, you observed your tears “soaking the earth/soil”

This event stood out for you for a reason. Your sorrow/fear “passed into the earth” when you realized you could not find your “mother” and allay her fears for your safety. You were not greatly concerned for your own safety, you did not actually feel great fear for your own safety, you were worried what your “mother” might be thinking because you were unable to “find her house”

Not, at this point, “find your way home” but “Find your mother's house” Is this difference significant for you?

These are just points to consider. It is what I consider (for myself) to be standard dream de-construction. I hope it helps
I'm sorry for the very late reply, I just saw this post. If like to add that I was not only worried for my mother but also for the fact that I'm in a place I don't recognize and that put me in some panic. And no, for me, there is no significant difference between saying 'find my way home' and 'find my mother's house.' Thank you for the wonderful post.

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”