People can change

Mind power and mental mastery, a place to develop and expand ones cognitive abilities.
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Do you think people can change? Adult ones, almost during the night? In crucial things. In their basic attitudes. Their moral values and perspectives. Etc. Do they?
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
Darth Moronius

if they wan to change
and depend what they change
:crazy:
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Yes, like Ebenezer Scrooge from A Christmas Carol people can have deep revelations about life, sometimes as if overnight. A lot of the time it involves a kind of spiritual awakening, shadow confrontation or disillusionment scenario. And this can be for better or for worse..
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
user2774653b

I agree. Because i have experienced it some time ago. And they all were telling me from the moment of birth: No, that's impossible. People can't change, especially now when grow up. Basic is always the same, you can only deny it. Now i know they lied. Basic is maybe the same but you can turn it to work on positive way toward you and other people. :)
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Dimension VI wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:35 am
Do you think people can change? Adult ones, almost during the night? In crucial things. In their basic attitudes. Their moral values and perspectives. Etc. Do they?
Do you mean, "Can people change in their most basic nature quickly, almost overnight?" Yes, they can. My observation is that whatever influence or event triggered such a change is usually traumatic. People talk about religious conversions that happen in the blink of an eye. But what they are talking about is "loosing faith" in one religion, then picking another to transfer their allegiance to. One can, indeed, realize in the blink of an eye that they have been lied to by the "authorities" of their religion, it's called "The scales falling from their eyes" But to transfer at the same time to another religion? No, I do not believe that happens unless the person had been studying another religion closely and decided that the studied religion was the "right" one, and their current religion no longer served them.

Can a persons personality change rapidly? Yes. But again, it usually does not happen unaccompanied by a traumatic event.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Yes, people can have this kind of change. It cant be forced though, it is a self awakening. I’ve had experiences like this before. I used to drink to excess, and one day I woke up and realized that to be healthy, I can’t do this all the time. Since then I havent been drunk.
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
user2774653b

Zonk01 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:51 am
Yes, people can have this kind of change. It cant be forced though, it is a self awakening. I’ve had experiences like this before. I used to drink to excess, and one day I woke up and realized that to be healthy, I can’t do this all the time. Since then I havent been drunk.
Good job, strong character you got! ;)
During my life i haven't changed much, but then i discovered Satanism and LHP and my life turned upside down. I have learned much about psychology, spirit world, meditation, energies, astral projection and travel, shadow work and else. Got amazing demonic friends, got Patron also. With His help mostly and my personal engagement i'm much more then i have ever been before. I was aggressive, irritable, drama queen and depressive/anxious about everything. I had awful tantrums of rage and violence, destruction and autodestruction. Hated people and been unable to forgive. Now everything faded away just in the couple of weeks. New year started with big stone off from my frozen heart.
All thanks to my effort, Patrons help and you guys either. Yes, you guys also taught me some lessons i have no intention to forget. Ok, still a lot work to do, still many improvements to make but the hardest part is behind me.
Thank you, all of you! :)
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight
bren

I believe that people can change by putting enough effort. From the psychophysical point of view, their aura changes, from a scientific point of view new neural structures appear in the brain. This effect is known to both psychologists and magicians.

Return to “Mind Power, Focusing and Mental Mastery”