Lady Hekate Psychic Gifts Enhancement Ritual review

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Hellhound51
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I ordered this ritual, and it was done few days ago.

During the ritual sent over me, I concentrated on a Hekate's sigil, and I saw a quick white flash, nothing else.

But after, I tried to connect with my Hellhound during a daily exercise, and first thing I have noticed is that when I meditate, I enter in a meditative state much more quickly, maybe few minutes, and much more deeply !

I took the opportunity to speak to him, and after that, I was wondering why after months, I have not really approvement with my psychic senses, and what could I do to enhance that.

Suddenly, I had a thought: "Do a psychic blocks banishment ritual".

And I am sure it is the answer of my Hellhound, I felt it was not my thought, but rather external.

I precise that since I have welcomed my Hellhound, I have never experienced telepathy with him.

So for me, this ritual is a great boost, and it's just the beginning, and really hope that it will continue like this...

Thank you priestess and thank you Goddess Hekate for this gift... :devilbow:
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Very nice. Will definitely look this up,see if it works for me.

Best of luck to your journey!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”