The Magick of music

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

Hello everyone! I wanted to create a thread where we can share our magickal music experiences. Stuff like the kinetics of it, energies, sights and sounds of it. Meditation on music is something that I love, and I’ve had some pretty cool experiences energetically, and with other astral senses, while listening to it.

I love everything about music, and finding the music in things. I like the ways the energy interacts and shifts. There’s still a lot I don’t know about it though, and a lot to explore. I love all forms of music, and i want to learn all I can about it. If anyone can share something on the topic, I’d love to hear :)
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I love music as well. It is such a huge part of my life as I find that certain sounds in certain songs open up new energies for me. I use different music to align with different demons and I have entire songs dedicated to the demons that I work with. I have songs that are sacred between me and the dark lords that I work with and songs that are sacred to who I am in this life.

My personal companions also have songs that are dedicated to them and they actually will play with the shuffle on my playlist when they want my attention. I actually keep my playlist on shuffle so that when they want to get my attention they can just influence the music. They will also influence songs on the radio when they are trying to get my attention.

Music is a huge part of my path and my work with them. The vibrations can align you and attune to you different energies and each song I find is a world of magick of it's own.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Flambrocana

Excellent post, yes music is truly wonderful in practice and workings with companions and the dark lords threw the centuries music has been used in magical practices and rites for thousands of years from trances to opening gateways i noticed when i use music that me and my companions both enjoy the sound vibrations and our auras both coraline with one another vibrating the vele of our reality allowing us to open the gateways to the realms beyond ours bulstering or ability to draw in larger amounts of power making or workings much more potent and strengthening the mind body and spirit it is truly a marvelous experience to behold. :devilclap: :grouphug:
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

I can agree with that. Music is everything to me. It respresents my darkest desires and shadows, my passion, my fire, my deepest emotions and storms. Sometimes when i listen favorite songs, in my fantasy i am transfering into another worlds, world of fire, war, battle, honor, dignity, dark castles and adventures, the world of swords and shields, the world of elfs and goblins, wizards and powerful magicians, the world of fallen angels and pureblood demons all drawn in the oceans of blood and fire and then i enjoy. I know it sounds darker then hell but this is a world i want to live in and live for. I am dreaming about these worlds, i am visiting them every night from my early age in my wildest dreams and music i listen connects me with it in reality.

He he you guessed right - i adore all kinds of metal, everything darker then blackest night and such music also makes me feel stronger and more powerful in some touchy situations.
I am listening it always, when i am full of thoughts, when i suffer, when i want to kill somebody, when i want to cut my veins and when i think that the whole world is mine. It connects me with powerful demonic energies and it's my catharsis.

:devilviolin:

We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
user2774653b

+ One i am just listening too and literary getting ear orgasm. :headbang:

https://youtu.be/gXzMD065HEk
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Music is a big part of my life, it's pretty much everywhere I go, even in nature, it's almost omnipresent. It's been used throughout the ages, among different cultures in time, it is something sacred. When I listen to my favourite songs, they make me feel closer to something divine, something far bigger than me, in a way words can't easily explain. When I forget a song and come back to it years later, it's like going back in time, kind of like a time machine, and sometimes it's like visiting an old friend. It stores personal memories, and emotions for me, the good and the bad. Some songs would trigger an old memory that I have long forgotten, and sometimes bring up memories that I needed to face. Sometimes when I revisit an old song, I get those memories and sometimes another new perspective on life and myself through which I have overlooked before or which has not been opened up to me yet because I was not ready to feel and see it then until I had experienced more of this life. This included its ups and downs and the lessons it needed to reveal to me. I would sometimes study the sounds, even the parts that most people would care less about, it has layers and colours of untold stories to me. One sound would trigger a whole new story for me, a new perspective, a new idea, a new vision. I love to experiment with different genres, and experience the range of different emotions: the more cheery ones, the aggressive, dark, the more melancholic ones, etc. but I always seem to mostly gravitate towards the darker side of it as that's what resonates with me the most.

When I get ready for a ritual, I would sometimes play a certain song for that particular rite, to get me psyched up and it works very well for me. I feel that it raises the energies around me too, and tunes me to the energies of the rite. I also have some songs already dedicated to some of the demons lords which I like to play, especially when I give thanks to them. Some of them were my favourite songs which now have an added and deeper meaning to me because of them. Sometimes the sound of silence can also speak words and I like to be in complete silence too. I can be quite sensitive to the sounds around me, even the vibrations. Music is also a mystery to me in a way and I love that - It can be simple or complex and still make an impact on a listener. Certain melodies, notes, harmonies, time signatures etc. can create another world, like another realm. I'm not surprised why so many of the demon lords and other divine gods enjoy it.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

My newest companion “I” has been working with me to open me to all these special energies and connections to music that are exclusive to it. So far, I’ve been able to meditate on the ways energy is transferred, and how your own meaning kind of energizes the music back and gives it purpose.
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I find that the music is in the mood to listen to changes with the spirits I'm working with like their tastes are rubbing off on me. Like after working with Belial I kept wanting to listen to Metallica. After invoking Asmodeus a few times I've been obsessed with folk metal.
Before meeting them I rarely listened to anything metal.
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
user2774653b

wanderer wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:25 pm
I find that the music is in the mood to listen to changes with the spirits I'm working with like their tastes are rubbing off on me. Like after working with Belial I kept wanting to listen to Metallica. After invoking Asmodeus a few times I've been obsessed with folk metal.
Before meeting them I rarely listened to anything metal.
Oh yeah i also find myself in it! Each deity i work with attracts me to different metal group, so i can say that each group has one particular Demon imprint for me.
That's so marvellous, that's one of the things which make me to believe in this path.
We're walking in the air

I'm holding very tight

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”