Dark Energy Reading validation

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Hello my friends, it has been some time since I have been on this forum, let alone posted. I meant to do this about a month ago, anyway. I need to tell you of an event that occurred that validated the skills and talents of the ladies here.

I had my dark energy reading done a couple years ago and believe it may still be archived on this forum as I posted it. My energy surprised even myself as I am composed of Abyssal and Blue Hellborn energies. I later had asked what my true form appeared as. The reply was a large blue-skinned demonic form with horns. Keep this in mind as it plays a part in this next section.

In my life, I have the type of energy, that seems to attract sensitives, or those psychically attuned. I am like a bug light to them. I tend to have more friends who are psychic or are sensitive than those who are not. So I have been trying out the modern dating apps, in the least to practice being social. One nice woman I had met, clearly stated that she had no romantic interest, but was interested in conversations about the arcane, crystals, and metaphysics in general. We met a few times and she actually runs a crystal intuitive business. I ordered a few gems from her. One night we talked about the astral plane as I often attempt to project. She does as well and stated that she is like a starseed and travels great distances in her projections. So I thought I would attempt to connect with her in the astral.

It was around 2am I was jolted awake. My head spinning and not sure what had occurred other than my breath was quick and was shocked. I met up with my friend again later that week and she revealed what had happened that night. She said that she was traveling in her stream and described it much like in Star Wars when they jump to hyperspace. That suddenly a large blue-skinned demon came up on her in the stream. She replied, "no not now!" But the demon said, "yes Now!" Then she left the stream and went back to the 3rd dimension she stated.

We collaborated and figured out that she saw the projection of my light body, which was exactly how the ladies described in my Dark Energy reading years ago. Her slipping out of the stream left me unaware and it shocked me back as I could not keep up. So it was me. Pretty wild and I wanted to share this as it further validates the talents and skills of the ladies in so many ways.
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Amazing! Can't wait to know mine. It will be very good help and guidance at my spiritual path. I am almost sure i am some Fallen Angel + Abbysal demon, i would be really excited if my DE would be different. But one day hopefully i am going to find out more about it, as i really don't trust to my gut about it much. :D
Want to ask you: does water attract you whole life? Are you successfully communicating with Abyssal demons?
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I did not resonate with water initially in my life. I thought I was more attune with fire. Yet I have discovered phases in my life where one element dominated more than others. Now I am almost 50, water is becoming predominant and I find my communications with my demons and those Abyssal more fluid, if that makes sense.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Wow that's intense! Makes me wonder what my own energy is...
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”