Summary List of the Daemonic Realms

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Alys-RaccoonReadings
Patron Deities: Aset, Demeter

For those of us who are just beginning to wade into the daemonosophic waters and are putting together a baseline level of knowledge, I would love to see a list with short descriptions of the commonly encountered and discussed realms. I've seen the Abyss and the Void mentioned, and I'm sure there are others. It is a bit difficult to find a basic list and some information about these. When I did a search for "the demonic realms" on the forum, I got 68 pages of results. When I tried to run Google searches, I got an awwwwwwwful lot of video game information. :crazy: I thought it would be great to have a central resource for this here.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

The only issue I see with this is there are so many of them and if you don’t proficiently astral travel and I’m Not sure many do then it is hard to get that kind of info. Basically if you are looking for info look at the different species of demons they each have their own realms. I know Akelta and the coven travel and I do too, but mostly I think people connect where their demons take them or are from so it’s kind of hard to collate. And the demonic realms are vast there are also inner and outer spirit world realms as well depending on what demon you connect with and how you travel.
Alys-RaccoonReadings

That’s an excellent point. But a few come up pretty frequently, and it can be hard to go figure out what’s being discussed even in chat. Even a small list could be a help-y thing to find—especially well-tagged for search.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Also it can be hard to identify where you are as well. So just to give an idea I may add more later. I do trance astral travel and I go to the outer spiritual realms with mY demons anyway; i’ve Been to the spectral realm, the void realm, the noble realm, the divinity realm, the crypt realm, the mutilation realm, the underworlds realm ( kind of like a stepping off point). The abyss and so far the three qliphotic realms gamaliel, samael and nahemoth- eventually it will be the whole tree, the lowborn realms and these are the realms I know about- mostly I connect to the DL’s and they take me places but it may or may not be their own realms, also very briefly the Hellborn realms.
Alys-RaccoonReadings

That definitely is a helpful jumping-off point! Thanks!
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Where companions here discussed (and also those not commonly discussed) generally hail from are locales expressing the following nature:

Abyssal forces, Chaotic/Madness forces, Divine/Exalted forces, Infernal/Hell forces, Chthonic/Death forces, Voidal, Nightmare, Sexual, Phantom, Eldritch, Primal, Galactic (including cosmic/anti-cosmic), Creative/Destructive.

So within that you can get a very condensed sense of the field of energies we are typically dealing with.

Note with that --I'm not going into specific titles of the realms because there are various systems and circuits which take these forms of energies into account distinctly and/or interpret them differently. Along with this, some of the realm descriptions you will find overlap in nature but as mentioned already there are different sort of layers and levels and inner/outer considerations which all hold demons but a different spectrum of demons.

Additionally it is important to say that when you do hear of a specific realm --there are regions surrounding these areas as well as within them which hold their own particularities while still being affiliated with the major identified realms. In effect those can be either considered separate or as housing a 'type' relating to the primarily affiliated domain.

Some consider the elder/outer gods of the Necronomicon mythos to be a type of demon as well, I wouldn't necessarily call them that but I suppose it's an acceptable enough term for them considering many ancient or exotically dark deities end up considered demonic divinities. Their 'realm' is not so much a 'realm' though as it is an unfathomable, inter/ultra/extra-dimensional expanse.

If you want to know more about the realms of the demons which the priestesses of Satan & Suns conjure, which are likely the most widely talked about here, I personally think it's helpful to browse through their shop listings as many descriptions can quickly be found --
https://satanandsons.com/product-catego ... ompanions/

Hope this helps a little~
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Alys-RaccoonReadings

That actually helps a lot. Thanks!
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Noctua wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:09 pm
Where companions here discussed (and also those not commonly discussed) generally hail from are locales expressing the following nature:

Abyssal forces, Chaotic/Madness forces, Divine/Exalted forces, Infernal/Hell forces, Chthonic/Death forces, Voidal, Nightmare, Sexual, Phantom, Eldritch, Primal, Galactic (including cosmic/anti-cosmic), Creative/Destructive.

So within that you can get a very condensed sense of the field of energies we are typically dealing with.

Note with that --I'm not going into specific titles of the realms because there are various systems and circuits which take these forms of energies into account distinctly and/or interpret them differently. Along with this, some of the realm descriptions you will find overlap in nature but as mentioned already there are different sort of layers and levels and inner/outer considerations which all hold demons but a different spectrum of demons.

Additionally it is important to say that when you do hear of a specific realm --there are regions surrounding these areas as well as within them which hold their own particularities while still being affiliated with the major identified realms. In effect those can be either considered separate or as housing a 'type' relating to the primarily affiliated domain.

Some consider the elder/outer gods of the Necronomicon mythos to be a type of demon as well, I wouldn't necessarily call them that but I suppose it's an acceptable enough term for them considering many ancient or exotically dark deities end up considered demonic divinities. Their 'realm' is not so much a 'realm' though as it is an unfathomable, inter/ultra/extra-dimensional expanse.

If you want to know more about the realms of the demons which the priestesses of Satan & Suns conjure, which are likely the most widely talked about here, I personally think it's helpful to browse through their shop listings as many descriptions can quickly be found --
https://satanandsons.com/product-catego ... ompanions/

Hope this helps a little~
I am hoping it is only a matter of time before we start seeing guide books like "Abyssal Realms On Ten Dollars A Day!" "Youth Hostels In Hell And Surrounding Suburbs." "White Water Rafting Tours With Charon" And, "Fishing The Styx, Just Because You Caught It Doesn't Mean You Should Eat It." :crazy:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Alys-RaccoonReadings

But...but...I caught it..... :crazy:
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:34 pm
But...but...I caught it..... :crazy:
A few dashes of Tabasco, soak it in deet to keep the flies away and...Bone appateet! As the French might say if French people spoke French the way I write it. :headbang:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”