Dark lords ritual???

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

letjoin

Hi I was reading this link viewtopic.php?f=108&t=7460
Well that makes sense.
2 years ago I called several Dark Lords if they can help me to get the money that I needed, so that I could buy an Demon Companion from Akelta.
But I had zero success with my rituals. At the end I saved money over the months, so I got my first companion.
I was actually very angry about the Dark Lords. In the internet you see people who call them for every nonsense and they gave them the stuff what they ask for.
At this time my heart and intentions was pure, and I was disappointed when they help every idiot who ask them for help, but not me.
It seems I never had an connection to them in my rituals.
Who are the dark lords?

Where do I get more info?

There in the internet does it say "people who call them for every nonsense and they gave them the stuff what they ask for." I would like more information links to this.

Thanks
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

letjoin wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:34 am
Well that makes sense.
2 years ago I called several Dark Lords if they can help me to get the money that I needed, so that I could buy an Demon Companion from Akelta.
But I had zero success with my rituals. At the end I saved money over the months, so I got my first companion.
I was actually very angry about the Dark Lords. In the internet you see people who call them for every nonsense and they gave them the stuff what they ask for.
At this time my heart and intentions was pure, and I was disappointed when they help every idiot who ask them for help, but not me.
Who are the dark lords?

There in the internet does it say "people who call them for every nonsense and they gave them the stuff what they ask for." I would like more information links to this.

Thanks
Researching is your best friend, there is plenty of information on this forum, on our blog, lots of places.

I would suggest taking a few minutes and going through all the information rather than just expecting others to get the links for you that are easily accessible.
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Velca wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:29 am
letjoin wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:34 am
Well that makes sense.
Who are the dark lords?

Thanks
Researching is your best friend, there is plenty of information on this forum, on our blog, lots of places.

I would suggest taking a few minutes and going through all the information rather than just expecting others to get the links for you that are easily accessible.
I second Velca's opinion. Really get in there with the info too and read them as long as you understand them :)
There is tons of information on Satan & Suns demon encyclopedia
Alys-RaccoonReadings
Patron Deities: Aset, Demeter

If google and the forum feel chaotic to you or like drinking from a fire hydrant, I’d recommend reading S Connolly’s Guide to Daemonolatry. It’s a systematic and organized starting point.

Whatever your sources end up being, just remember no one has 100% of the answers and think critically as you read.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”