Lantern thing

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Azrael
Your favourite Demon?: My Demon Friend Companions. :)
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Hey, guys,

I'm not sure if this subject was moved on this forum... but I have that weird thing... every time I'm walking under the lantern in dark... it's going off...

Sometimes when lantern is broken... when I'm moving underneath, it's suddenly working again...

Is anyone has same "problem" and to what this thing is connected to, what do you think?

I have it since long time...
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Try looking up electrokinesis. You might be a natural and need to get it under control.
Especially if electronics in general behave oddly around you.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Azrael
Your favourite Demon?: My Demon Friend Companions. :)
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Thank you so much... :) I'm gonna read about that. Well some things breaks at times.

I also have this thing... like there is a lot of birds in same place - like doves and I'm moving my hand - not like waving but doing this gesture like I wanna do some gesture of open palm from distance - they suddenly scaring and fling away...

I have some electrocity issues at times even during meditation I got electrocuted by my own hand...

I wonder if I can use it on my benefit or whatever.. I'm gonna read about that...
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Azrael wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:19 am
Thank you so much... :) I'm gonna read about that. Well some things breaks at times.

I also have this thing... like there is a lot of birds in same place - like doves and I'm moving my hand - not like waving but doing this gesture like I wanna do some gesture of open palm from distance - they suddenly scaring and fling away...

I have some electrocity issues at times even during meditation I got electrocuted by my own hand...

I wonder if I can use it on my benefit or whatever.. I'm gonna read about that...
That's interesting, because electrokinesis is connected to magnetokinesis. Birds react to magnetic fields.
So, you might be able to do both.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Azrael wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:36 am
I have that weird thing... every time I'm walking under the lantern in dark... it's going off...
Sometimes when lantern is broken... when I'm moving underneath, it's suddenly working again...
It's not all that unusual for them to go on and off at fairly random intervals (I suspect they over heat and come back on when they cool off) but if it happens too often to be coincidental, then your energy field could be affecting it

My mom has this thing she always called "Electricity in the Blood" where she couldn't wear a watch next to her skin (the wide leather bands of the 70's solved the problem) or she would magnetize it in about 15 minutes
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Aprophis wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:18 am
electrokinesis is connected to magnetokinesis. Birds react to magnetic fields.
So, you might be able to do both.
** Nods **
Sounds like a logical possibility to me
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”