Duchess Bune offering sigil

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

For the past couple days I've been trying to express how I see/feel Her in a sigil.
I don't think it's "enough", but I feel it's the best that my abilities of expression can reach.. I tried my very best.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Looks very interesting. The sigil reminds me of a butterfly for some reason. but interesting overall. :smile:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I really love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

My first thought was of a butterfly or a mask with a figure rising up from a rose bud in the center.
But the more I look at it, I see a spirit rising from the Underworld; which makes perfect sense for a demon associated with necromancy
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Cerber

Thanks guys.
To me she appears as someone of true noble grace, beauty and "concealed greater power" (for the lack of better wording). And her spirit, her energy just envelopes me and lifts me up, making me feel like I'm flutter in the air with her.. I tried my best to capture those feelings, at least a scent of them :shiftydevil:

But now I'm thinking perhaps the gold colour suits a little better:
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Cerber, can I say that I thoroughly love your sigils. They hold such beauty and energy to them. I know exactly what I am looking at and can tap into the energy of them with ease, though I refrain from doing so on polite terms. But just wanted to pop in and say that I'm glad you posted this. I hope I can see some more sigils soon!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Cerber

ysabeau wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:17 am
Cerber, can I say that I thoroughly love your sigils. They hold such beauty and energy to them. I know exactly what I am looking at and can tap into the energy of them with ease, though I refrain from doing so on polite terms. But just wanted to pop in and say that I'm glad you posted this. I hope I can see some more sigils soon!
Thank you :devilgrin: I usually do them only for family and friends (on either side) and we kind of have a rule not to display those in public places for safety concerns. But sigils of/for people of greater power, like Duchess don't have to concern them selves as much so it is mostly ok to show, and because Lords and Ladies have sigils already. I might do one or two more some time later, of and for some more "public people", when finish some other things.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Cerber wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:47 pm
ysabeau wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:17 am
Thank you :devilgrin: I usually do them only for family and friends (on either side) and we kind of have a rule not to display those in public places for safety concerns. But sigils of/for people of greater power, like Duchess don't have to concern them selves as much so it is mostly ok to show, and because Lords and Ladies have sigils already. I might do one or two more some time later, of and for some more "public people", when finish some other things.
Oooh well I look forward to them when you feel it's time or have the time to do them :)
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”